A Shot at Libertarians Re: Global Warming

Come on, you can do it, just show us where all the evidence is that states that global warming is not happening, or that we are not the primary cause of it.

So what are YOU doing about it besides crying like a pussy on the internet that the sky is falling? :lol:

Give up your car yet?

Stop buying stuff from corporations yet?

:eusa_whistle:

Come on, you can do it, just show us where all the evidence is that states that global warming is not happening, or that we are not the primary cause of it.

So what are YOU doing about it besides crying like a pussy on the internet that the sky is falling? :lol:

Give up your car yet?

Stop buying stuff from corporations yet?

:eusa_whistle:

He is obviously adding CO2 and toxins to the environment, i mean just look at what computers and monitors are made out of and how the electricity is produced...not to mention all the electricity needed to run the internet ;).

:lol:

Classic post Manifold, classic :)

Oldrocksinthehead said:

The Medieval period of warming....No modern industrial society anywhere on the planet way back then.

Or how about the fact that the Martian ice caps have been melting, coinciding with the current period of the slight warming here on Earf?

Lemmie guess...Those facts were brought forth by people on the payroll of Big Fossil Fuel...Right? :rolleyes:

Fuck you, Old Rocksinthehead.

You don't know jack shit about science.

You may have forgotten this admission, but I haven't:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1365297-post56.html

You are about a stupid ass, Dooodeee......... It would take evidence that would convince scientists before I would be convinced. So, present the evidence, idiot child!

Come on, you can do it, just show us where all the evidence is that states that global warming is not happening, or that we are not the primary cause of it. From scientific journals, of course, not wingnut political rants.

My god you are an intellectual neophyte. Okay plain english AND in big letters. NO ONE IS CLAIMING GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T HAPPENING OR HASN'T HAPPENED. the quetion remains what is man's contribution to it. Sure you can say we've put CO2 in the air, but there is yet to be any scientific evidence stating x amount of CO2 increase caused x amount of temperature increase.

I have said before rocks you like most libs suffer from an alarming lack of perspective. You post all these stats about most on record this, or least on record that. In terms of actual time that is akin to taking a day and saying the temperature at 10:00 AM is an occurance of earth altering significance. If you are such a science expert you must obviously know a lot about correlation between variable. Which then means OF COURSE you know that the amount of time man has contributed to the environment and the amount of time the environment has been around can't even begin to register any type of correlation. And yet morons like yourself say we need to scramble to alter the earth's climate. You can't even answer an honest question. If a natural occurance in climate change is going to result in catastrophic effects for man, should we try to alter it?

Forum List

Back