A shady used car salesman?

President elect Trump's credibility with me is worse than a shady used car salesman. And no I'm not going to back that up with any of the many untruths he has uttered. I could write a detailed thesis with citations and videos and some on this board would claim it is all lies. An effort in futility.

That said he will be our president after he takes the oath. I withhold judgement on whether he will be good for the country or bad for the country as I have no future telling crystal ball. I will give him that benefit of the doubt at this point. Just have to wait and see.

jnk

....and yet he is still better than a sociopathic , murderous b*tch.
doc if you pubs didn't have bullshit to throw you'd have nothing But you support a cheater a liar a womanizer a thief etc etc Good going

And you supported a Sociopathic murderous b*tch who enabled a cheating, lying serial sexual predator who was convicted of perjury.
I win.
What you write about Hillary is a load of republican crap What is said about chump is provable

President elect Trump's credibility with me is worse than a shady used car salesman. And no I'm not going to back that up with any of the many untruths he has uttered. I could write a detailed thesis with citations and videos and some on this board would claim it is all lies. An effort in futility.

That said he will be our president after he takes the oath. I withhold judgement on whether he will be good for the country or bad for the country as I have no future telling crystal ball. I will give him that benefit of the doubt at this point. Just have to wait and see.

jnk

doc if you pubs didn't have bullshit to throw you'd have nothing But you support a cheater a liar a womanizer a thief etc etc Good going

And you supported a Sociopathic murderous b*tch who enabled a cheating, lying serial sexual predator who was convicted of perjury.
I win.
What you write about Hillary is a load of republican crap What is said about chump is provable

Meaning you have no interest in truth, you are simply a "true believer" in Hillary.
Got it.

This should send chills down your spine but it won't.

Mentally stable people do not gloat over ANYONE's death. When you grow up or go to war you may understand that.

Hey lefties

uaVKaGD.png

jnk

I win.

Meaning you have no interest in truth, you are simply a "true believer" in Hillary.
Got it.

Mentally stable people do not gloat over ANYONE's death. When you grow up or go to war you may understand that.

Not to smile upon the death of a murdering swine??? Why not ?

I win.

Got it.

As I said, when you grow up or go to war you might get an inkling as to how unstable she is there. It was sickening and depraved. Death is never to be a thing to be gloated about.
Not ever.

I win.

Got it.

As I said, when you grow up or go to war you might get an inkling as to how unstable she is there. It was sickening and depraved. Death is never to be a thing to be gloated about.
Not ever.

People didn't cheer when hitler and stalin died?? and when I went, there was no war ,only one JFK prevented,

I win.

Got it.

Not ever.

People didn't cheer when hitler and stalin died?? and when I went, there was no war ,only one JFK prevented,

Look, you are free to revel in your immaturity. It is however quite clear that you, like the psycho Hillary have not dealt with people dying in horrible ways.
If you are sane you nod and move on because you did your job, nothing more.
You show me a human that gloats about killing anther human and I'll show you a sociopath.

Got it.

Not ever.

Look, you are free to revel in your immaturity. It is however quite clear that you, like the psycho Hillary have not dealt with people dying in horrible ways.
You show me a human that gloats about killing anther human and I'll show you a sociopath.

sounds like your against the death penalty too

Got it.

Not ever.

you twist and turn everything I say in war no one gloats They're just thankful it wasn't them BUT inhuman animals like hitler or stalin, or the Iraqui leader get no tears from me .... Maybe you

Forum List

Back