A SGT's Introduction

Hello, and welcome. And as many have also mentioned - thank you for your service to this country!

Hopefully this place will not get to you too much. In the end, it is only characters written on a screen.

Enjoy!

Hey everyone!

I’m relatively new to message boards. The previous forum I was on would lean too far left for my taste and if I spoke out on anything I would be attacked (I was out numbered). I think this forum will be a lot more welcoming with people I can relate to.

A little about me:
I’m a SGT in the Guard. My MOS is 25U which is communications (I love my radios). I will not post which Guard I’m in due to the political nature of the forum. I’m a Geographer and I work in GIS (geographic information systems). In simplest terms I make maps all day lol. My husband is an infantryman (so I’m partial for the infantry). :salute:

I’ve deployed to Iraq with my husband (a lovely honeymoon in the desert lol). Because I did deploy with the infantry I have a tendency to swear so I will apologies for that ahead of time. I’m a strong believer in God, the Constitution, Gun Rights, and Pro-life. I’m a scientist by heart and by education.

Warnings: I swear and I can be very sarcastic. I’m dyslexic, therefore my spelling might not be the greatest and I may switch up words at times.

I look forward to getting to know those on the board :smiliehug:

Welcome, but I hated your radios. They never brought good news.

But really, welcome. I like maps too.

Hey everyone!

I’m relatively new to message boards. The previous forum I was on would lean too far left for my taste and if I spoke out on anything I would be attacked (I was out numbered). I think this forum will be a lot more welcoming with people I can relate to.

A little about me:
I’m a SGT in the Guard. My MOS is 25U which is communications (I love my radios). I will not post which Guard I’m in due to the political nature of the forum. I’m a Geographer and I work in GIS (geographic information systems). In simplest terms I make maps all day lol. My husband is an infantryman (so I’m partial for the infantry). :salute:

I’ve deployed to Iraq with my husband (a lovely honeymoon in the desert lol). Because I did deploy with the infantry I have a tendency to swear so I will apologies for that ahead of time. I’m a strong believer in God, the Constitution, Gun Rights, and Pro-life. I’m a scientist by heart and by education.

Warnings: I swear and I can be very sarcastic. I’m dyslexic, therefore my spelling might not be the greatest and I may switch up words at times.

I look forward to getting to know those on the board :smiliehug:

Welcome to the boards, Sergeant! Thank you for your service! Have some rep on me!

:salute:

Hiya, SGT_ Kat and welcome to the sandbox. Suggest you stop by the Coffee Shop and the Tavern here for some chit-chat in a more positive and supportive environment when the boards get too rancorous.

I'm one of the resident 'grammar & spelling' finicky folks: I don't dis dyslexics, though. God designed me to be a proof-reader and I've been married to a dyslexic for almost four decades now. He's my bashert ...........

Share & Enjoy, Marg : ))

Thanks for your service from a CSM and his wife

Forum List

Back