A Seven-Point Plan to Protect Christian Youth Against Homosexuality

Not even close! :lol:

No, right on the money. It's "being gay" that makes someone gay. To try to reduce someone for who they are to a "sex act" proves, beyond a doubt, that many Christians don't follow Jesus. Their God is "Satan". They only pretend to follow Jesus so they can do the work of their dark master, sometimes known as Beelzebub.

I have never said that a person is less of aperson because he is gay. Being gay is not a sin. Being an alcoholic is not a sin. I am considered an alcoholic from birth, because my Mom was when I was born. all my sisters and brothers became alcoholics and drug users. I have not chosen to do so. I am an alcoholic, but I have never had a drink.

Being gay does not have to mean you follow that path.

What does being gay have to do with being an alcholic or a drug user?

This Bible does preach hate, hate of sin that is, not to love sin.

You know how god was wrong about slavery?

well

god is wrong about homosexuals, too.

most homosexuals are decent and honorable people.

Most homosexuals are much better people than most conservative christians

Yeah

Sure

Homosexuals are more considerate than conservative christians.

What a bunch of Bull***T!! I have been harrassed, insulted and even temporarily chased off of my thread by Homosexuals and their "oh so dainty" supporters!! I have never been so accosteed by a conservative christian, even when I am arguing against their religion, than I have by some of these stinking self-righteous sexual preference losers..

The Gays are not happy with me!! They love to insult and attack me and question my straightness when it is their crookedness that makes them insane. Tell us, what purpose does the homosexual serve in nature?? There is not a purpose. It is a mistake that needs correction!! The homosexual needs a some guidance and medication to straighten out.

Find a good psychologists, homosexuals. You truly need one!!

Oh yea, you're so nice to people you don't know and have no contact with. Why stop at "medication"? What about reparative therapy, and then there is "shock treatment".

Last edited by a moderator:

well

Yeah

Sure

What a bunch of Bull***T!! I have been harrassed, insulted and even temporarily chased off of my thread by Homosexuals and their "oh so dainty" supporters!! I have never been so accosteed by a conservative christian, even when I am arguing against their religion, than I have by some of these stinking self-righteous sexual preference losers..

The Gays are not happy with me!! They love to insult and attack me and question my straightness when it is their crookedness that makes them insane. Tell us, what purpose does the homosexual serve in nature?? There is not a purpose. It is a mistake that needs correction!! The homosexual needs a some guidance and medication to straighten out.

Oh yea, you're so nice to people you don't know and have no contact with. Why stop at "medication"? What about reparative therapy, and then there is "shock treatment".

A long time ago, homosexuality was classified as a mental disorder and some of those things were suggested as treatment.

Fortunately, there are no real dangers presented by homosexuals in the general public, so I guess confinement is not necessary either...

Oh what to do with the gays?? I guess we just have to sit back and watch them for now.

They forgot:

8. If the child engages in homosexual behavior, call them a faggot, and continue to call them a faggot until they cry. After this happens, make sure that you find every picture of them in the house and scrawl fag over their face. Cease referring to them by name and instead call them "Morgan Fagchild". and whenever they ask you a question, put your index fingers in your ears, close your eyes tightly, and continuously repeat "fag fag fag fag fag" until they have left the room crying. If you see them doing homework, walk by and subtly flip their homework onto the floor. Make them eat their dinner on their hands and knees on the floor without utensils. Continue these methods of homosexual disgrace daily, making sure that you never hit or spank your child, as homosexuals find this to be very arousing. When your child finally starts cutting themselves, you can be assured that your actions have been effective, as they begin to bleed out their homosexual sins.

When I read this response I can clearly see where the hate is. It is not by the Christians for homosexuals. It is by those who love gay sex and hate Christians only because they preach that is sin.

You people have the hate, not the Christians. You are the ones who are causing gay kids to feel guilty, unloved and to kill themselves. The blood is on you. God has made it plain that we are to love gay people even as we love ourselves. We are not to love sin in any form.

Get it straight, and your heart will be cleaner.

Uh huh "stay away from the homosexuals and all those who empathize with them".

Sounds like love to me, if this were opposite day.

Hey--I maybe a homophobe, but I felt real bad about the response following the rule 8.

Come on--is it not obvious that the SPL's do get a lot psychological scars from being gay?? I mean, maybe we should just send them to a psychologists the minute the parents discover they are gay and set up private tutoring so that their friends won't find out.

I mean if your kid is gay, you have to hide that fact or else they are going to be seriousscrewed up by the other kids!! A good psych, private educaation, and a close eye to ensure the child have not developed any other psychosis is important.

This Bible does preach hate, hate of sin that is, not to love sin.

well

Yeah

Sure

I simply cannot understand why gay people are having conflicts with you. :eusa_eh:

Gay activists are the true purveyors of hate and intolerance, while Christians are the exact opposite. Christians preach against the sins, of which homosexuality is one and pray for the salvation, forgiveness and deliverance of sinners from the grip of Satan into the Everlasting Arms of God. We never preach nor teach people to hate homosexuals. Gay activists on the other hand, preach hate and destruction against those who do not agree with their lifestyle, they excel at demonizing people as opposed to refuting arguments and idiots like Ravi and ABikerFailure have sympathy on them. Christians urge and hope that homosexuals and all sinners repent and come back to God through Jesus, homosexuals preach total destruction, censorship and silence against all those who do not accept same sex shagging as normal.

Are you claiming that Christians and other religions are not the ones that have persecuted homosexuals for hundreds of years, killed them, burned them at the stake and denied them their rights?:cuckoo:
Are you claiming that calling homosexuals immoral and an abomination is loving them?
You are crazy as hell.
Real Christians love thy neighbor and would never call anyone those things.
Time to put that Old Testament down. You are going to hell for eating a BBQ sandwich, eating shellfish or being homosexual.
Ignorance of religion is rampant in America.

Yeah

Sure

Why do you care if someone questions your sexuality, unless you are uncertain of it yourself?

Last edited:
No, right on the money. It's "being gay" that makes someone gay. To try to reduce someone for who they are to a "sex act" proves, beyond a doubt, that many Christians don't follow Jesus. Their God is "Satan". They only pretend to follow Jesus so they can do the work of their dark master, sometimes known as Beelzebub.

I have never said that a person is less of aperson because he is gay. Being gay is not a sin. Being an alcoholic is not a sin. I am considered an alcoholic from birth, because my Mom was when I was born. all my sisters and brothers became alcoholics and drug users. I have not chosen to do so. I am an alcoholic, but I have never had a drink.

Being gay does not have to mean you follow that path.

What does being gay have to do with being an alcholic or a drug user?

If you had read my post you might understand, unless your understanding is skewed. It is obviously skewed.

Gay activists are the true purveyors of hate and intolerance, while Christians are the exact opposite. Christians preach against the sins, of which homosexuality is one and pray for the salvation, forgiveness and deliverance of sinners from the grip of Satan into the Everlasting Arms of God. We never preach nor teach people to hate homosexuals. Gay activists on the other hand, preach hate and destruction against those who do not agree with their lifestyle, they excel at demonizing people as opposed to refuting arguments and idiots like Ravi and ABikerFailure have sympathy on them. Christians urge and hope that homosexuals and all sinners repent and come back to God through Jesus, homosexuals preach total destruction, censorship and silence against all those who do not accept same sex shagging as normal.

Are you claiming that Christians and other religions are not the ones that have persecuted homosexuals for hundreds of years, killed them, burned them at the stake and denied them their rights?:cuckoo:
Are you claiming that calling homosexuals immoral and an abomination is loving them?
You are crazy as hell.
Time to put that Old Testament down. You are going to hell for eating a BBQ sandwich, eating shellfish or being homosexual.

Obviously some Christians, and other religious people have done that, but it is NOT a Christian or other religious thing to do.

BTW, plenty of nonreligious people have also been involved in persecution of gays. We are not defending some desire to be free to hate gays, we don't. We just want gays to know that we really do love them, and there is the same hope for them as there is for anyone who is involved in a lifestyle that lives itself out in sinful behavior. God loves them. He also forgives us all when we are seeking that forgiveness. He will help us to live aside from our sin when we seek that help.

Last edited:
Yeah

Sure

A long time ago, homosexuality was classified as a mental disorder and some of those things were suggested as treatment.

Fortunately, there are no real dangers presented by homosexuals in the general public, so I guess confinement is not necessary either...

Oh what to do with the gays?? I guess we just have to sit back and watch them for now.

You watch them.

I'll watch you.

I was making a joke, apparently not a very good one :(

I have, and will continue to be an ally of theirs, and help them fight for their rights.

Did i answer your question? :eusa_whistle:

interesting, ive wrestled with that question. Is god wrong about homosexuals.

I think a better question is: what are we to do with them?

you probably aren't man enough to tel lme what you really think but I'll ask anyway

what wolud YOU like to do with them?

More importantly if God didn't want us to sin why did he make it feel good to do so?

More importantly if God didn't want us to sin why did he make it feel good to do so?
To see whether you'd choose the pleasure of your own sin over God's law and love. Would it truly be a choice if rejecting God was inherently unpleasant? It's only really a choice if there is some pleasure in each option. We don't recognize a child's or a spouses' obedience when (s)he doesn't drink drano becuase Drano (presumably) would be unpleasant to consume. However, we recognize when they obey the order to not touch the cookies because the cookies are delicious and it therefore present a real choice.

Or some shit like that...

You are crazy as hell.

Obviously some Christians, and other religious people have done that, but it is NOT a Christian or other religious thing to do.

BTW, plenty of nonreligious people have also been involved in persecution of gays. We are not defending some desire to be free to hate gays, we don't. We just want gays to know that we really do love them, and there is the same hope for them as there is for anyone who is involved in a lifestyle that lives itself out in sinful behavior. God loves them. He also forgives us all when we are seeking that forgiveness. He will help us to live aside from our sin when we seek that help.

Your opinion only. My church accepts them and treats them as equals.
And we fight others that spread the wrong message of Christ.
Jesus never said anything bad about them. What gives you the right to claim their "lifestyle" is sinful when Jesus never did?
Times are changing and the mirror of Christ will win. Join us and be Christlike in all of your actions. You will feel so much better not judging others that are not doing anything to harm you in any way.

Forum List

Back