A Settler hits two kids with car and escapes!

a settler is a settler!, you are a joke...
Settlers-squatters, calling others settlers. Hilarious arab garbage.

f*ck off you and your settlers aliens to Ukrain and russian ghettos and let palestinian muslims and christians live in peace

Muslims originated from Arabia and invaded Palestine thousands of years after Jews and Christians had been living there. The Muhammadan has murdered tens of millions of Christians throughout the world and continues to slaughter millions in Sudan, today.

Today, Israel is the only country in the Middle East that protects Christians and permits them to practice their religion freely.

Allah knows best...

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Last edited:
Settlers-squatters, calling others settlers. Hilarious arab garbage.

f*ck off you and your settlers aliens to Ukrain and russian ghettos and let palestinian muslims and christians live in peace

Muslims originated from Arabia and invaded Palestine thousands of years after Jews and Christians had been living there. The Muhammadan has murdered tens of millions of Christians throughout the world and continues to slaughter millions in Sudan, today.

Today, Israel is the only country in the Middle East that protects Christians and permits them to practice their religion freely.

Allah knows best...

Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

read history moron,
Christian invaded Palestine long before and expelled jews or slaved them. there were several wars between christians and jews...
until Arabs enter the region, Christians and jews embraced islam by majority, the rest lived in peace together.

In other words the citizens of Palestine are the natives since centuries, they are descendants of christians and jews of Phoenicians who talked arabic later.

You are too stupid to understand history :eusa_eh:

Allah knows best...

read history moron,
Christian invaded Palestine long before and expelled jews or slaved them. there were several wars between christians and jews...
until Arabs enter the region, Christians and jews embraced islam by majority, the rest lived in peace together.

In other words the citizens of Palestine are the natives since centuries, they are descendants of christians and jews of Phoenicians who talked arabic later.

Jews lived in Canaan (Palestine) for thousands of years before Muslims, who originated from Mecca.

Jerusalem is mentioned 700 times in the Old Testament.
Jerusalem is mentioned zero times in the Quran.

Now, you know, dummy.

The kids are carrying and throwing bricks, I would have ran there ass over too.

:clap2:

Its funny how they edited it so you barely can make out that they were throwing rocks at his car.... anyone notice the busted out back window?????

Good Gawd this is just stupid.... and it sure is suspect how they just crammed him into that SUV... he went kicking and screaming from what i saw.

Looked like they had it coming IMHO.

AND YES, I AM GLAD THE "KID" IS ALRIGHT!

I dont condone running over anyone, but if you get in front of my truck with rocks and you want a fight.... you get just that!

Allah knows best...

read history moron,

Jews lived in Canaan (Palestine) for thousands of years before Muslims, who originated from Mecca.

Now, you know, dummy.

jews were forced to convert, killed and slaved by christians. Palestine was the ring land of war between church and jews until muslims arrived and most citizens choose to convert.

read history moron,

Now, you know, dummy.

jews were forced to convert, killed and slaved by christians. Palestine was the ring land of war between church and jews until muslims arrived and most citizens choose to convert.

You're deflecting, understandably, given your utter cluelessness about the subject matter.

The historical fact remains that Jews inhabited "Palestine" for thousands of years before Muhammad was even hatched.

Today, Israel is the only bastion of religious tolerance and a safe haven for Christians in the Middle East and north Africa.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeKtTlejNY[/ame]

Forum List

Back