A Serious Question...

Can anyone name one good thing that has come from Islam? Just one. I bet no one can do it.

Dear RWNJ
Mohammad taught natural laws coming from God, similar to how Christian Constitutionalists teach this.
So Islam provides a second witness to these same Natural Laws from God.
so it is not just a white christian construct.

Islam calls for believers to receive and respect all sent from God,
which includes Christians Jews and Muslims all living by the Bible from God.

Mohammad taught there is no compulsion in religion.
This is the equivalent of free exercise of religion in Constitutionalism
and "no indoctrination" as taught in Buddhism.

So where Islam and Mohammad's teachings are followed consistently,
there can be no religious coercion, imposition or war, but all people
are called to live in peace. the true Muslim followers respect these teachings.

how do Hindus fit into this delusional scheme of "Christian" is the same as is "Muslim"?

Can anyone name one good thing that has come from Islam? Just one. I bet no one can do it.

Dear RWNJ
Mohammad taught natural laws coming from God, similar to how Christian Constitutionalists teach this.
So Islam provides a second witness to these same Natural Laws from God.
so it is not just a white christian construct.

Islam calls for believers to receive and respect all sent from God,
which includes Christians Jews and Muslims all living by the Bible from God.

Mohammad taught there is no compulsion in religion.
This is the equivalent of free exercise of religion in Constitutionalism
and "no indoctrination" as taught in Buddhism.

So where Islam and Mohammad's teachings are followed consistently,
there can be no religious coercion, imposition or war, but all people
are called to live in peace. the true Muslim followers respect these teachings.
Idiot. You don't know anything about Islam.

Prohibition of:
Sex before marriage
Abortion
Homosexuality
Equality of gender
Secularism
Religious freedom
Science

And all other shit you can’t stand.
Idiot.

You got your answer, not my fault you didn’t like it you piece of shit religious fanatic.
That wasn't an answer. It was you being snarky. And you're still an idiot. Sucks to be you.

Prohibition of:
Sex before marriage
Abortion
Homosexuality
Equality of gender
Secularism
Religious freedom
Science

Idiot.

You got your answer, not my fault you didn’t like it you piece of shit religious fanatic.
That wasn't an answer. It was you being snarky. And you're still an idiot. Sucks to be you.

Look, you are them. They are you. You are the same. Everything that can be said about them can be said about you. Everything that can be said about you can be said about them.

There is no void between you.

Prohibition of:
Sex before marriage
Abortion
Homosexuality
Equality of gender
Secularism
Religious freedom
Science

Idiot.

Look, you are them. They are you. You are the same. Everything that can be said about them can be said about you. Everything that can be said about you can be said about them.

Could you please explain how what you just said makes you any less of an idiot?

Prohibition of:
Sex before marriage
Abortion
Homosexuality
Equality of gender
Secularism
Religious freedom
Science

Idiot.

The painfully shallow depth of your soul is what is in question really.

Actually, the question is do you have a functioning brain. One wonders.

Actually, the question is do you have a functioning brain. One wonders.

Well, I haven’t been at one of your Jesus Camps, but whatever they’ve told you a brain is a quite crucial organ. Wouldn’t be typing this without one.

Name anything good that has come from blacks?

Muslim nations uphold biblical morality more so than other nations. When a black joins the nation of Islam, he dresses better. Muslim nations are less aggressive than Jew-controlled nations. Muslims give Israel appropriately warm hugs.

Name anything good that has come from blacks?

Muslim nations uphold biblical morality more so than other nations. When a black joins the nation of Islam, he dresses better. Muslim nations are less aggressive than Jew-controlled nations. Muslims give Israel appropriately warm hugs.

Isn't the freedom of expression great?

Let everyone run their mouths without fear of retribution and they will run their mouths.

This way anyone who has ears to hear will know where all the assholes are and what they are up to.

The founding fathers were brilliant!

Carry on..

Forum List

Back