A Serious Question...

Can anyone name one good thing that has come from Islam? Just one. I bet no one can do it.
Your computers, smart phones & largest companies!
Bullshit.
List of Muslim scientists
Apple Computer Founder Steve Jobs was the Son of a Syrian Muslim
You just don't listen. I didn't ask for discoveries or inventions of Muslims. I specifically asked for one good thing that has come from ISLAM!!!
For good or ill, you can't separate Muslim culture from Islam and you can't separate Islam from the Koran.

very true------everyone should read the Koran. Does your comment have something to do with
anything?

Oh, PUHLEEEEEEESE! Not that tired old myth again. That has been debunked so many times. Muslims took credit for the discoveries of people in the nations they conquered. It's historical fact. And, once again, Islam had nothing to do with those discoveries.
Except those discoverers were born and raised as Muslims. The culture that supported those discoveries was Muslim. Islam is full of passages extolling the virtues of knowledge and education.

And finally, just what do you think those alms are used for? They certainly didn't go to the poor. They go to support terrorists. Damn! You're so gullible. Read some history. It will do you some good.
So Muslims have been secretly funding terrorism for 1,600 years? Who knew? Don't tell the Red Crescent Society.

it was not a secret
Wow! It was to me. If it was not a secret you should be able to provide some corroboration...

the subject is far too broad-------feel free to ask specific questions. I have lots of relatives
thru marriage from communities that lived in Shariah shit holes for centuries-----
OK then, specifically what terrorism was funded by alms collected in North Africa from say years 1000 to 1500?

Your computers, smart phones & largest companies!
Bullshit.
List of Muslim scientists
Apple Computer Founder Steve Jobs was the Son of a Syrian Muslim
You just don't listen. I didn't ask for discoveries or inventions of Muslims. I specifically asked for one good thing that has come from ISLAM!!!
For good or ill, you can't separate Muslim culture from Islam and you can't separate Islam from the Koran.

very true------everyone should read the Koran. Does your comment have something to do with
anything?
It has to do with Islam not getting credit for the discovers or inventions of Muslims but getting all the blame for what is done in it's name.

Oh, PUHLEEEEEEESE! Not that tired old myth again. That has been debunked so many times. Muslims took credit for the discoveries of people in the nations they conquered. It's historical fact. And, once again, Islam had nothing to do with those discoveries.
Except those discoverers were born and raised as Muslims. The culture that supported those discoveries was Muslim. Islam is full of passages extolling the virtues of knowledge and education.

And finally, just what do you think those alms are used for? They certainly didn't go to the poor. They go to support terrorists. Damn! You're so gullible. Read some history. It will do you some good.
So Muslims have been secretly funding terrorism for 1,600 years? Who knew? Don't tell the Red Crescent Society.

it was not a secret
Wow! It was to me. If it was not a secret you should be able to provide some corroboration...

the subject is far too broad-------feel free to ask specific questions. I have lots of relatives
thru marriage from communities that lived in Shariah shit holes for centuries-----
OK then, specifically what terrorism was funded by alms collected in North Africa from say years 1000 to 1500?

that is an idiotic question. What are you calling "ALMS" zakat or jizya?

Can anyone name one good thing that has come from Islam? Just one. I bet no one can do it.
Well, just as with Christianity, there are a plethora of Astronomers, biologists, chemists, and other scientists that came out of the Muslim World. Now, you could make the argument that the religion is not responsible for those scientific achievements. However, that is no different than Christianity taking credit for the scientists that come from the Western World.
I dont understand why you entertain this troll's OPs anymore man.

But it is the atheists who are trying to harm the poor innocent christians, according to the OP.

coffee was sorta "discovered" in Ethiopia----and moved over to Yemen (thru a very narrow strait)
For people not so smart that means "MUSLIM"------but it aint---------there were Christians and jews
back then in both Yemen and Ethiopia. Muslims "take credit" for anything that ever happened in
MUSLIM LANDS-----for the definition of "MUSLIM LAND"-----talk to a muslim------hint---ALL OF THE
INDIAN SUBCONTINENT IS "MUSLIM LAND" -----I know that information from an Indian Shiite
surgeon. All of the Iberian Peninsula is also "MUSLIM LAND" At the time math was being revolutionized--
In what Is today IRAQ--------jews and zoroastrians in contact with INDIAN HINDUS were doing
it (Baghdad was chock full of jews and Zoroastrians----the lingua franca did BECOME Arabic with
arab conquest of "Iraq" )

it was not a secret

That is a silly question. Why would I ask about jizya when discussing alms?

it was not a secret

are you discussing alms? which post is that? or could you tell me what you said about
"alms"? I cannot find it. Muslims have been known to translate the word ZAKAT
as "alms" Some muslims claim that Jizya is a kind of prize for non muslims in that
they are not required to pay "zakat"

are you discussing alms? which post is that? or could you tell me what you said about
as "alms" Some muslims claim that Jizya is a kind of prize for non muslims in that
I believe it was the first post you responded to, # 53

Are we supposed to use goofy religious nutball logic, whereby any accomplishment by any Muslim therefore "comes from Islam"? Please clarify....

oh-----I do not know why you used the term ALMS----from the POV
of those of my relatives who got stuck for centuries in lands which were
shariah adherent over more than the past 1400 years------muslim governments
engage in terrorism on the PUBLIC DIME-----towards them which is why they LEFT

Are we supposed to use goofy religious nutball logic, whereby any accomplishment by any Muslim therefore "comes from Islam"? Please clarify....

even MORE-----any accomplishment ---past, present or future----by anybody IN "MUSLIM LAND"
is "FROM ISLAM"-----a boring story----long ago when I was young ---I did a little weekend clerical
job in a big giant hospital----evenings. Lots of the housestaff were from south east asia-----a
friendly pakistani surgeon who knew me as an acquaintance told me about a person "born a jew"
in Moorish Spain who converted to islam and then became a GREAT AND FAMOUS
DOCTOR. -----I asked "who"??? you want to guess?

even MORE-----any accomplishment ---past, present or future----by anybody IN "MUSLIM LAND"
is "FROM ISLAM"-----a boring story----long ago when I was young ---I did a little weekend clerical
job in a big giant hospital----evenings. Lots of the housestaff were from south east asia-----a
friendly pakistani surgeon who knew me as an acquaintance told me about a person "born a jew"
No, I do not want to guess. Just state your point. If your point is that Islam is chock-full of horrible ideas, you can save your time: I agree. Do you think Islam needs a reformation? If yes, I agree.

Dear RWNJ
Mohammad taught natural laws coming from God, similar to how Christian Constitutionalists teach this.
So Islam provides a second witness to these same Natural Laws from God.
so it is not just a white christian construct.

Islam calls for believers to receive and respect all sent from God,
which includes Christians Jews and Muslims all living by the Bible from God.

Mohammad taught there is no compulsion in religion.
This is the equivalent of free exercise of religion in Constitutionalism
and "no indoctrination" as taught in Buddhism.

So where Islam and Mohammad's teachings are followed consistently,
there can be no religious coercion, imposition or war, but all people
are called to live in peace. the true Muslim followers respect these teachings.

Last edited:

No, I do not want to guess. Just state your point. If your point is that Islam is chock-full of horrible ideas, you can save your time: I agree. Do you think Islam needs a reformation? If yes, I agree.

the person noted is very important----it is a guy named ---in English---MAIMONIDES---a VERY interesting
person. He was a physician and theologian/philosopher type. ---but most interesting of all---some of
his letters were PRESERVED-------in by the jews of yemen and-----it is widely believed that one of his
books in ORIGINAL lies "protected" in the Vatican Vault. He Is the very person who granted (by rabbinical
decree) people the "right" to FAKE CONVERSIONS-----to islam-----in fact, he did so himself----and likely
led the way for jews of Spain----later on to fake conversion to Christianity. Before him----lots of people
consider the idea something really bad. Islam needs reform. The story---Maimonides "reverted to islam"
is actually take as fact by millions of muslims-----it is a grammar school lesson

They were certainly not in a hurry to leave if it took them 1400 years??

They were certainly not in a hurry to leave if it took them 1400 years??

you don't know much about the real world------do you? You remind me of the red necks of my
childhood small town -----"if the negroes (actually they used a more poetic form of the N word)
did not like picking cotton-----why did they stay on the plantations" ???

Forum List

Back