A Serious Question...

What does Islam have to do with coffee? What part of the Koran was responsible for that.

No one knows exactly how or when coffee was discovered, though there are many legends about its origin. But the rag heads claim credit for it, just like they have done with many other discoveries. Like Algebra.

Muslims are the only people taking credit for coffee because everybody else knows that they're the only credible source for the discovery of coffee. I don't think any other group is disputing that. :dunno:
Your problem is that you don't think/

The History of Coffee

Um... your article says that coffee was discovered by Kaldi, a Sufi Muslim.
No. It did not. It merely stated one of several possibilities. It specifically says that no one really knows who it was. Try to pay attention.

Yes. There are several theories, and all of them originate in the Muslim world. That's why nobody else is taking credit. Why would anybody else take credit when everybody already knows what region it came from?
You don't listen very well. Allow me to try again. This is not about Muslims. It's about Islam. Islam had nothing to do with it. Get it now?

What the OP ignores is his poorly veiled attempts at shitting on Islam is that when many great contributions to society were made every culture was as backwards as Islam. Over 1500 years after it's inception one of Christianity's contributions to science was drowning women to find out if they were witches. :dunno:
It was the result of the mass hysteria of a bunch of religious zealots. Christianity had nothing to do with it.

I would say Islam is the most useless evil that ever trod the earth, but it's less than useless. It's destructive.
I agree that it's purely hogwash that some barbaric folks find fit to use as a justification for murder.

Muslims are the only people taking credit for coffee because everybody else knows that they're the only credible source for the discovery of coffee. I don't think any other group is disputing that. :dunno:

The History of Coffee

No. It did not. It merely stated one of several possibilities. It specifically says that no one really knows who it was. Try to pay attention.

Yes. There are several theories, and all of them originate in the Muslim world. That's why nobody else is taking credit. Why would anybody else take credit when everybody already knows what region it came from?
You don't listen very well. Allow me to try again. This is not about Muslims. It's about Islam. Islam had nothing to do with it. Get it now?

You don't listen very well. What has Christianity contributed to society? Not Christians. Christianity.

What does Islam have to do with coffee? What part of the Koran was responsible for that.

No one knows exactly how or when coffee was discovered, though there are many legends about its origin. But the rag heads claim credit for it, just like they have done with many other discoveries. Like Algebra.

The History of Coffee

So, how was Islam responsible for this discovery? Give me chapter and verse, please.

What the OP ignores is his poorly veiled attempts at shitting on Islam is that when many great contributions to society were made every culture was as backwards as Islam. Over 1500 years after it's inception one of Christianity's contributions to science was drowning women to find out if they were witches. :dunno:
It was the result of the mass hysteria of a bunch of religious zealots. Christianity had nothing to do with it.

Oh. Christianity had nothing to do with it. It was religious zealots who were Christians. :rofl:

Oh, PUHLEEEEEEESE! Not that tired old myth again. That has been debunked so many times. Muslims took credit for the discoveries of people in the nations they conquered. It's historical fact. And, once again, Islam had nothing to do with those discoveries.
Except those discoverers were born and raised as Muslims. The culture that supported those discoveries was Muslim. Islam is full of passages extolling the virtues of knowledge and education.

And finally, just what do you think those alms are used for? They certainly didn't go to the poor. They go to support terrorists. Damn! You're so gullible. Read some history. It will do you some good.
So Muslims have been secretly funding terrorism for 1,600 years? Who knew? Don't tell the Red Crescent Society.

Oh. Christianity had nothing to do with it. It was religious zealots who were Christians. :rofl:
A Christian is one who obeys God. Where in the New Testament does it command Christians to kill anyone? Hint. It doesn't. Jesus commanded His followers to love their neighbor. Now, Take a good look at what Islam commands it's followers to do.

Can anyone name one good thing that has come from Islam? Just one. I bet no one can do it.
Your computers, smart phones & largest companies!
Bullshit.
List of Muslim scientists
Apple Computer Founder Steve Jobs was the Son of a Syrian Muslim
You just don't listen. I didn't ask for discoveries or inventions of Muslims. I specifically asked for one good thing that has come from ISLAM!!!

Oh, PUHLEEEEEEESE! Not that tired old myth again. That has been debunked so many times. Muslims took credit for the discoveries of people in the nations they conquered. It's historical fact. And, once again, Islam had nothing to do with those discoveries.
Except those discoverers were born and raised as Muslims. The culture that supported those discoveries was Muslim. Islam is full of passages extolling the virtues of knowledge and education.

And finally, just what do you think those alms are used for? They certainly didn't go to the poor. They go to support terrorists. Damn! You're so gullible. Read some history. It will do you some good.
So Muslims have been secretly funding terrorism for 1,600 years? Who knew? Don't tell the Red Crescent Society.

it was not a secret

Can anyone name one good thing that has come from Islam? Just one. I bet no one can do it.
What is your point? to stir up hatred?
What is your point? To defend a bunch of intolerant, murdering thugs?
It seems you don't know the difference between Muslim and terrorist. You seem to blame all Muslims as being murdering thugs. You should change your source for information.

What is your point? to stir up hatred?
What is your point? To defend a bunch of intolerant, murdering thugs?
It seems you don't know the difference between Muslim and terrorist. You seem to blame all Muslims as being murdering thugs. You should change your source for information.

so far----I have never encountered ANYONE who claimed that ALL MUSLIMS are terrorists-----why do
you lie?

it was not a secret
Wow! It was to me. If it was not a secret you should be able to provide some corroboration...

Your computers, smart phones & largest companies!
Bullshit.
List of Muslim scientists
Apple Computer Founder Steve Jobs was the Son of a Syrian Muslim
You just don't listen. I didn't ask for discoveries or inventions of Muslims. I specifically asked for one good thing that has come from ISLAM!!!
For good or ill, you can't separate Muslim culture from Islam and you can't separate Islam from the Koran.

it was not a secret
Wow! It was to me. If it was not a secret you should be able to provide some corroboration...

the subject is far too broad-------feel free to ask specific questions. I have lots of relatives
thru marriage from communities that lived in Shariah shit holes for centuries-----

A Christian is one who obeys God.
Not according to Islam, and Muslims. According to them a Muslim is one who obeys God. You see, I find it very interesting that the very arguments that you are attempting to use against Islam as not "contributing" to society is the very same argument that we atheists use to demonstrate that Christianity does not get the credit for what scientists who happen to be Christians have achieved, for which you Christians insist that we are being "unfair".

This doesn't strike you as being even a little bit hypocritical?

And for everyone else, you'll notice RWNJ has studiously avoided responding to a single one of my posts...

Forum List

Back