A serious question for the Tea Party members here.

So in conclusion, we've heard this same old racist, divisive bullshit from the leftwingernutcakes since the election meanwhile the Republicans are kicking some serious ass and the demonRats get more desperate by the day if that's possible. watch crazy old Ed. if you don't believe me. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

tb-vs-moderates.jpg

Most independent voters are moderates. So what are the baggers doing? They are throwing the moderates out.

NICE!!

I say good bye and good riddance,what's the point of having a Republican vote for Health Care and Cap and Tax....We have the Libs for that thank You very much.

And I applaud the Tea Party efforts. They are spelling the eventual doom for the GOP. And the Tent continues to Shrink.

And I applaud the Tea Party efforts. They are spelling the eventual doom for the GOP. And the Tent continues to Shrink.

Do you have any polls to support your fantasy? <didn't think so>

p.s. the Tea Party are essentially middle-class conservatives, while the GOP occasionally whores for Wall Street. We'll see if the whores reformed or not after they slithered out of DC in 2008.

It's good that you think that way. Snowe and Collins should be the next ones in your sights. Maybe they can be moderate Democrats. To me, it doesn't matter how they vote on every bill. If they're in the Democratic caucus, they'll be voting for the Democratic speaker and senate majority leader. They set the agenda, just in case you're curious.

p.s. the Tea Party are essentially middle-class conservatives, while the GOP occasionally whores for Wall Street. We'll see if the whores reformed or not after they slithered out of DC in 2008.

You left out whoring for the fundie theocrats.

Do you not see the long term ramifications of what is happening here? The Tea party, or one of its affiliates, are slowly removing moderates from the GOP ranks. I assume the goal is to return the GOP to a far right party, and yet I wonder if the GOP was ever that far to the right.

Can't you see that eventually, you will be pushing the indepdendent voters out from the GOP tent, so to speak. Your effort will lead to less people being "accepted" by the ultra-conservatives that will soon be calling the shots in the GOP.

Of course, there is the possibility that the Tea Party is aspiring to be a seperate power, leading to three major parties. You still lose.

Either option is not good for the Tea Party, nor is it good for the GOP. Short term the GOP will make gains, some due to Tea party efforts, but not as many as they could have gotten.
In 6 years, the GOP could be extent and the Tea Party will emerge with a small tent of ultr-right voters.

DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Here we go again...Leftists --who'd probably never vote for a republican in the first place-- trying to tell the GOP who they "need" to attract as voters....MORE LEFTISTS!

How 'bout y'all stick to trying to run your own train wreck of a party first, before handing out tips to your supposed opponents on how to run theirs?

Do you not see the long term ramifications of what is happening here? The Tea party, or one of its affiliates, are slowly removing moderates from the GOP ranks. I assume the goal is to return the GOP to a far right party, and yet I wonder if the GOP was ever that far to the right.

Can't you see that eventually, you will be pushing the indepdendent voters out from the GOP tent, so to speak. Your effort will lead to less people being "accepted" by the ultra-conservatives that will soon be calling the shots in the GOP.

Of course, there is the possibility that the Tea Party is aspiring to be a seperate power, leading to three major parties. You still lose.

Either option is not good for the Tea Party, nor is it good for the GOP. Short term the GOP will make gains, some due to Tea party efforts, but not as many as they could have gotten.
In 6 years, the GOP could be extent and the Tea Party will emerge with a small tent of ultr-right voters.

DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT?

One mans moderate is another's Liberal.

I am happy to see the Tea Party Forcing a return to Conservative principles in the GOP. Frankly I have had enough of choosing between Democrats, and Democrat lite.

In a perfect world the Tea Party would become a viable 3rd party. A true home for Conservatives.

IMO anyways.

The fact is you think the Positions of the Tea party are extreme. When in fact the American people do not agree with you. Most Americans are Conservative or Moderate. And those groups agree with the basic ideas of Controlling spending, and Government power, and limiting taxes that the Tea party stands for.

The real radical extremists are the small group of far lefties who have been in control of the entire Dem Party for some time now.

Last edited:

DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT?

I am happy to see the Tea Party Forcing a return to Conservative principles in the GOP. Frankly I have had enough of choosing between Democrats, and Democrat lite.

In a perfect world the Tea Party would become a viable 3rd party. A true home for Conservatives.

IMO anyways.

The fact is you think the Positions of the Tea party are extreme. When in fact the American people do not agree with you. Most Americans are Conservative or Moderate. And those groups agree with the basic ideas of Controlling spending, and Government power, and limiting taxes that the Tea party stands for.

The real radical extremists are the small group of far lefties who have been in control of the entire Dem Party for some time now.

You said that word again! Moderates have no place in the Tea Party. Come on, where is the pledge of purity?

DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT?

IMO anyways.

You said that word again! Moderates have no place in the Tea Party. Come on, where is the pledge of purity?

That is your opinion. You think Cutting taxes, Limiting government, and Cutting spending are not Moderate things.

You are wrong.

Radical would be wanting to eliminate those things, not limiting them.

tea party is the party of hypocrisy. yes the stimulus was flawed. but there will never be a decrease in deficit until defense spending, such as the war that they were mysteriously absent in protesting, is drastically decreased. they dont solve the root reasons for the deficit, just bitch and moan about spending.

when it comes down to it, they themselves arent willing to cut spending!

give up your social security! give up medicare! cut back the military! stop supporting tax cuts that increase the deficit dramatically! be a TRUE conservative. tea party=biggest crowd of dumb jerkoffs ever gathered. theylll disappear eventually

You left out whoring for the fundie theocrats.

Got any examples or is that another urban legend?

tea party is the party of hypocrisy. yes the stimulus was flawed. but there will never be a decrease in deficit until defense spending, such as the war that they were mysteriously absent in protesting, is drastically decreased. they dont solve the root reasons for the deficit, just bitch and moan about spending.

when it comes down to it, they themselves arent willing to cut spending!

give up your social security! give up medicare! cut back the military! stop supporting tax cuts that increase the deficit dramatically! be a TRUE conservative. tea party=biggest crowd of dumb jerkoffs ever gathered. theylll disappear eventually

There are tons of websites where one can take the test to balance the budget. Trust me, its simple, but the whores would rather kick the can down the road because the opposition would crucify anyone who tries to actually fix entitlements.
Its a political game where the voters are the chumps and the pols are the crooks.

once again, no specific solutions to critical modern problems on the part of tea party or republicans, who are only jumping on their ship to get reelected. democrats tried and failed too, i might add. tea baggers just keep demonizing everything and everyone in washington, and yet they all want to be in washington. haha tea baggers. what a bunch of fags

Forum List

Back