A serious question for republicans

DPC9DQBU8AIpwLQ.jpg

The republican party seems to be the party of throwing huge sums of the population into prison, fighting massive wars and giving trillions to the super rich. Never helping our veterans, never healthcare for our citizens and never advancement through education for our population.

The republican party is a party that seeks to turn America into North Korea.

So why do Democrat cities have so many CCTV cameras?

DPC9DQBU8AIpwLQ.jpg

The republican party seems to be the party of throwing huge sums of the population into prison, fighting massive wars and giving trillions to the super rich. Never helping our veterans, never healthcare for our citizens and never advancement through education for our population.

The republican party is a party that seeks to turn America into North Korea.

I thought you had a serious question? I see no question here whatsoever. :dunno:

It is never for the betterment of our society! Republicans simply believe that the poor should die and the rich should have it all. That is the reality of the republican party.

I choose the ideas of western Europe and FDR that work very well, thank you very much.

That post couldn't be more clinically delusional if you declared yourself Napoleon. The reality of the Democratic party is that they want to spend huge amounts of money giving blacks and illegals a free ride for votes and Dem. policies that end up necessitating heavy prison spending.

Forum List

Back