A serious question for "conservatives"

The premise also presumes that people aren't harmed by monstrous overbearing bureaucracies, or at least are being helped more so than harmed....For example, the FDA.

With the costs of getting a new medication of device to market pegged at over $500 million, who but the gigantic BigPharm companies (whom the left outwardly proclaim to HATE) can bear those costs?

How does all that expense and red tape help the small independent lab? Indeed, what motivation is there for someone to start up a medical research lab in the first place?

After that, what of all the safe and effective medications discovered by BigPharm, that are languishing on the shelves because the costs to get them approved cannot be recouped (i.e. orphan drugs)?

Like I said...Libruls just love visible beneficiaries and invisible casualties.

i would assume that the reason people think you are a conservative is because of your obvious contempt for "libruls"

i haven't read many of your posts but of the few I have read I have seen JUST contemptuous disdainful commentary directed at "libruls" but NEVER at conservatives.

the fact that you can detect "bad vibes" in "libruls" but NOT in conservatives is a strong indication that you have a defective brain.

if you were significantly more intelligent you would be able to see that your friends, the conservatives, do NOT deserve MORE respect than "libruls"

sane, rational and intelligent people can detect the hypocrisy, lies, fear mongering and irrational beliefs from BOTH sides....

Forum List

Back