A self reflection on immigration why Assimilation is important

I didn’t realize this until today!.....

here’s the story

Are you ready?....

So at the end of my street I have two corner stores 1. Is owned by Spanish speaking Brazilian, across the street is a Indian guy.

the Indian guy is further away I have to cross a busy street to get to him, the prices are similar, but I have only been going to him and here’s why!
He is assimilated and says hello as if he knows the white race is superior..

The Brazilian speaks Spanish in front of me, and hasn’t assimilated yet.

the man that respects America gets my business while the latin guy doesn’t ..

Pretty cool huh?
Does the Indian guy cower before you and call you Massa?

I didn’t realize this until today!.....

here’s the story

Are you ready?....

So at the end of my street I have two corner stores 1. Is owned by Spanish speaking Brazilian, across the street is a Indian guy.

the Indian guy is further away I have to cross a busy street to get to him, the prices are similar, but I have only been going to him and here’s why!
He is assimilated and says hello as if he knows the white race is superior..

The Brazilian speaks Spanish in front of me, and hasn’t assimilated yet.

the man that respects America gets my business while the latin guy doesn’t ..

Pretty cool huh?
Does the Indian guy cower before you and call you Massa?
Not yet but if I ask he will , I’m Heading over right now

You told another lie, and demonstrated your ignorance yet again. What further elaboration do you seek? Do you get off on humiliations that much?
I’m just factually correct ...

No, you’re not.
Umm ok lol

Punt, again.
You are no one to punt to lol

I don’t need to. I’m not telling lies and saying ridiculously ignorant things. That’s about all you ever do.

I don’t need to. I’m not telling lies and saying ridiculously ignorant things. That’s about all you ever do.
Just facts.. deal with it

You wouldn't know a fact if it picked you up and drove your head through the sidewalk.

Just facts.. deal with it

You wouldn't know a fact if it picked you up and drove your head through the sidewalk.
Wow so violent lol

I'm More culture than you’ll ever be ever..

You are an entire culture unto yourself, now, are you?

All I have ever managed is a subculture, and that was only that one time I got really stoned and invented a new patois nobody had ever heard,

Forum List

Back