A Scientist Visits Kentucky's Creation Museum

Everything comes from god, right, who is perfect and makes no mistakes, which is reflected in his creations, right?

Or do some things not come from god?

In the interests of full disclosure I should say here that I can fill a sack with material until it's too heavy for me to lift.

I guess I might have one over god there, what do you reckon?

You guys have such a shallow understanding of both science and religion. You act as they are both some monolithic concepts that completely agree. Not all religions agree. Not all scientific theories agree.

until you guys begin to recognize nuances in human thought you won't get far in discussing it

Well, science is pretty monolithic. Scientists will certainly disagree, but science itself is really just a set of rules. Religion is a tad more complicated, but to be fair it is a lot older.[/QUOTE]

There's no fool like an old fool. ~ Susan :)

No, He's simply perfect and incapable of mistakes
You have to admit she has a good sense of humour, she likes a joke as much as the next woman.

God is not a woman, cnm. I find it interesting that you use the mind that God gave you to come up with ideas of what he could not do! He created you, didn't he? He created the universe, didn't he? He created everything seen and unseen and you want to play these silly games? Why? Do you realize that God came in the flesh to earth to save you? Yes, he came to earth to save you, not to condemn you but to save you. You were already condemned in your sins from the time of your birth - you were born into sin and into a sinful world - yet God came to hang on a cross to redeem you from that curse because His perfect blood shed on cross for you was the only thing that would wash your sins away! Had you died as a baby he would have taken you to heaven immediately - because a baby could not possibly be accountable for anything! But you are an adult and you must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven. You must be. If you died tonight in your sleep would you be in heaven or hell? Do you know? You can know. If you are willing to repent of your sins and ask Christ into your heart and live for him - if you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and rose on 3rd day from the grave - you shall be saved. Romans 10: 9,10. Read it.

In the interests of full disclosure I should say here that I can fill a sack with material until it's too heavy for me to lift.

I'd say you are one deceived individual - serving the wrong god. I can see straight through this one. Satan cannot reward you for your service. He can surely deceive you into believing he'll reward you for your service - that hell is going to be a place of reward - but the truth is it is a place of torment beyond your wildest imagination. A place one can never leave, never sleep, never hear the voice of their loved ones again - only the cries of the damned, stench of rotting flesh, sulphur, people crying out to Jesus Christ for forgiveness - to give them one more chance and let them out of that place. To let them go back to earth to warn their friends and loved ones not to go to that place.

Demons mocking those who are there and telling them it is too late - they had their chance and deserve their torment - the fallen angels in hell would have given anything to have the opportunity you are being given right this very second to repent of your sins and turn from them.

If you reject the opportunity to be saved and leave behind this life you are into - you can be sure they will tell you themselves when you find yourself in hell and it is too late to do anything about it.

Today is the day of salvation. TODAY. repent and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Read Romans 10:9,10 and keep reading until this matter is settled once and for all.

I'd say you are one deceived individual - serving the wrong god. I can see straight through this one. Satan cannot reward you for your service. He can surely deceive you into believing he'll reward you for your service - that hell is going to be a place of reward - but the truth is it is a place of torment beyond your wildest imagination. A place one can never leave, never sleep, never hear the voice of their loved ones again - only the cries of the damned, stench of rotting flesh, sulphur, people crying out to Jesus Christ for forgiveness - to give them one more chance and let them out of that place. To let them go back to earth to warn their friends and loved ones not to go to that place.

Demons mocking those who are there and telling them it is too late - they had their chance and deserve their torment - the fallen angels in hell would have given anything to have the opportunity you are being given right this very second to repent of your sins and turn from them.

If you reject the opportunity to be saved and leave behind this life you are into - you can be sure they will tell you themselves when you find yourself in hell and it is too late to do anything about it.

Today is the day of salvation. TODAY. repent and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Read Romans 10:9,10 and keep reading until this matter is settled once and for all.
Yep. Definitely true.

Forum List

Back