A Scene That Should Make Every American Want To Puke

Here in America bigotry never goes away, we like to think it did when we gave blacks equal rights 50 years ago.

It never goes away, we just like to shift it. In the old days it was mostly put towards women and blacks, we've shifted all that hate to muslims/gays/atheists/latinos.

You'll see a lot more hate directed at muslims for going to charity events or just to practice their religion in a place of worship than you'll see directed towards white members of the aryan brotherhood and KKK when they go out and kill, beat, loot and attack people.

Hey at least those KKK members are white and share the same God as most americans...............

Wry it doesn't take much to dig into this. The protesters were there mainly to protest the two speakers at the event. Siraj Wahhaj who is a bit of an activist and Amir Abdul Malik Ali, who is a bit more of an Anti-Semite than most people are comfortable with.

Also if any research is done you will find that a group of about 100 protesters split off from the main group and that is of course the ones that are shown in the video.

Video: Hate is at Home in Orange County - LAist

However I could not verify that the video in question is the same event. I believe it is but cannot verify it.

Gee, I guess that's why we hear the protesters loudly condemning those two men. :doubt:

Yes a fringe group that broke off from the main protesters. You know like a far left or far right group. Such as you might belong to.

Your excuse-making is rather sad, Ollie.

Gee, I guess that's why we hear the protesters loudly condemning those two men. :doubt:

Yes a fringe group that broke off from the main protesters. You know like a far left or far right group. Such as you might belong to.

Your excuse-making is rather sad, Ollie.

Not one bit of an excuse. I did the research, it was in fact a fringe group. Too bad if the truth doesn't fit what you want to believe. But they were not Tea party, They did break away from the main group of protesters, and they do not stand for anything that I believe in.

I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

FOR SHAME TEA PARTY BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkZhAtNfcBE

This is Conservatism folks. These are the same sort of people that blocked black school children from entering schools.

And they are lauded as heroic by Conservatives.

I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

FOR SHAME TEA PARTY BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkZhAtNfcBE

This is Conservatism folks. These are the same sort of people that blocked black school children from entering schools.

And they are lauded as heroic by Conservatives.

Please take an American History course.

A Scene That Should Make Every American Want To Puke:

A scene with bodecea getting it on with Ricky Gervais?

Any scene with bodecea getting it on with anybody?

Any scene with bodecea in it?

These are the same sort of people that blocked black school children from entering schools.

Actually, you're referring to Southern DEMOCRATS like Gov Wallace.

You know.....the likes of which Senator Byrd the KKK member was.

That is very true. They were the Conservatives of their time and place. They left the national Democratic party in droves in the 60s when a Democrat President betrayed them and signed the Civil Rights Act.

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

When politics is on the margins, those with no morals will say whatever to gain support. Listen to Huckabee recently, I thought he was a decent man, sure fooled me. Republicans today cannot look to their record of achievement, so they have to look to another to blame. It is just the way it works for some people, they can only gain confirmation of their identity through groups that often hate another. Foes bring the weak together. Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

"Where are most of the hate groups? Here are the top five hot spots:"
California: 80
Florida: 49
South Carolina: 45
Georgia: 42
Tennessee: 38 source: Hate Groups in America Surging: New Southern Poverty Law Center Report - DiversityInc.com

"The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. ¶ Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privilege position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. ¶ The earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand. ¶ It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known." Carl Sagan

Hate groups??

Like La Raza, NAACP, The New Black Panthers, the SEIU, you know, all the folks that visit the White House all the time.

Damn it! Why do I keep following you around like this, Liability???? WHY????

Bogus question. You aren't following me, I hope. I certainly am not (as you stupidly try to imply) following you around. We just happen, from time to time, to end up in the same thread.

It's a message board. That could serve as your first clue.

Thank me.

Bogus question. You aren't following me, I hope. I certainly am not (as you stupidly try to imply) following you around. We just happen, from time to time, to end up in the same thread.

Thank me.

Man! I did it again!.....I really have got to learn to stop following you around making threads about you and all. Geesh! I've got to find a way to stop.

Thank me.

Man! I did it again!.....I really have got to learn to stop following you around making threads about you and all. Geesh! I've got to find a way to stop.

No no. You just have to learn that your notion of sarcasm is as misplaced and lame as what passes for your logic.

Posting in the same thread from time to time STILL doesn't mean that either of us is following the other around.

Damn. You do tend to say dumber and dumber shit over time.

Might you be showing signs of Alzheimers? Hm.

I suggest you go to your primary medical care provider and get a work up.

Forum List

Back