A Scene That Should Make Every American Want To Puke

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

FOR SHAME TEA PARTY BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I heard were anti terrorist and anti sharia slogans. I did not see anything that said the protesters were from any party.

Knowing that there would be protesters at an event I was attending I doubt I would have taken my children.

But then that's just me.

All I heard were anti terrorist and anti sharia slogans. I did not see anything that said the protesters were from any party.

Knowing that there would be protesters at an event I was attending I doubt I would have taken my children.

But then that's just me.
It's in the text, Tea Party, read it.

But then that's just me.

Come on, the text of a youtube video? You are kidding!

How many times is this going to be posted? Modbert started a thread about it a day or two ago and I summarily debunked it, but I realize how libtards might have an orgasm over it.

But then that's just me.

Come on, the text of a youtube video? You are kidding!
Obviously, you didn't play the video.

I thought this was already gone through up here........It's already been debunked.

Can we get a merge from the mods?

And a lesson on doing a forum search before posting.

So do you think that the video you posted will make me throw up?

Is it like 2girls1cup or something?

So do you think that the video you posted will make me throw up?

Is it like 2girls1cup or something?

But then that's just me.

"Go back home" is an anti-terrorist/anti-sharia slogan?

I thought this was already gone through up here........It's already been debunked.

Can we get a merge from the mods?

And a lesson on doing a forum search before posting.

How was it debunked? I noticed three politicans making derogatory remarks about Muslims in America. Did you get some different kind of message from the video? Was it an ice cream social they come to protest? I am not sure why they were even there.

Villa Park Councilwomen Deborah Pauly (R)
Congressman Ed Royce (R)
Congressman Gary Miller (R)

I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

FOR SHAME TEA PARTY BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkZhAtNfcBE

This stuff is difference than the Westboro Baptist kooks.....how?

Forum List

Back