A sample of liberal misogny......

Speaking of crotches:

lindsay-lohan-crotch-real.jpg

(Censored for USMB.)

Oh my. That's so wrong. I must say Allie, I've worked with many emotionally disturbed teenagers and have been called many colorful names, but even the kids I work with would never use the misogynistic hate speech I've read on this board. I have only been called a **** and a twat once in my life - and it was here . Disgusting.

These are the people who call Coulter, Beck and the tea partiers "hate mongerers" and "terrorists". Guess they don't own any fucking mirrors.

Wow. His mother would be so proud!

Ya know how AgaybikerSailorboy found out his roomate was gay? He said his dick tasted like shit.

Wanna know why he hates women so much? While his mother breastfed him she stuffed a cucumber up his rectum.

Yeah, he has issues..........

Oh my. That's so wrong. I must say Allie, I've worked with many emotionally disturbed teenagers and have been called many colorful names, but even the kids I work with would never use the misogynistic hate speech I've read on this board. I have only been called a **** and a twat once in my life - and it was here . Disgusting.

These are the people who call Coulter, Beck and the tea partiers "hate mongerers" and "terrorists". Guess they don't own any fucking mirrors.

You know Chanel, I generally don't attack first, I have to wait until someone throws some shit my way before slinging it to them.

Same with neg reps, and when I get neg repped for zero reason other than Babbling Bitch is on the rag, I tend to respond in a not so nice way.

If it continues? I respond each time, trying to get nastier and filthier with each salvo, until the dumb fuck leaves me alone.

But, that's a "terrorist" to you? Someone who waits until fired upon first?

Wanna see someone like that? Look at Zander's post for relevance. By the way, I agree that "****" is a pretty nasty thing to call someone, same with "twat".

I also view the same way about anything that isn't true about someone. Gay? Nope. Does Zander like to think so? Probably.......I heard he's posted on GayMatch.com because he needs someone to take care of his old ass.

And.......you can even ask others on here who I've been nothing but civil and polite with. AgainSheila is one. Why? Because while on occasion we disagree, we don't denigrate into stupid name calling.

However......with Babbling Bitch? I've got history. She's been nothing but a twat to me since I've been here.

Shit

WTF, ABS, its pretty unmanly to call a lady a "dumb whore."

Allie, Please accept my humble apologies on behalf of Men.

So, in your opinion, calling someone a dumb whore (which implies heterosexuality, which is socially accepted) is worse than calling someone a gay biker bitch?

I don't see the logic.

I expect you to be a Manly Gay Biker Bitch, and not respond in a way that only confirms what you've been called.

Real men STFU and just ignore wimmin when they're....."on edge."

Shit

WTF, ABS, its pretty unmanly to call a lady a "dumb whore."

Allie, Please accept my humble apologies on behalf of Men.

So, in your opinion, calling someone a dumb whore (which implies heterosexuality, which is socially accepted) is worse than calling someone a gay biker bitch?

I don't see the logic.

I expect you to be a Manly Gay Biker Bitch, and not respond in a way that only confirms what you've been called.

She starts acting like something other than a dumb bitch, and I'll start acting like a gentleman.

By the way, the reason I don't use the Ignore function? Because even stupid people on occasion can surprise and enlighten me. I don't ignore stuff, because the thing I'm ignoring may be the thing with an answer.

And.........I've got a pretty long fuse, but Babbling Bitch has burned up all of it. She's pissed because a long time ago I said something about Christians being hypocritical.

She's not forgot it since.

I think it was when she said something about being able to tell humans from animals via castration.

I don't see the logic.

She starts acting like something other than a dumb bitch, and I'll start acting like a gentleman.

By the way, the reason I don't use the Ignore function? Because even stupid people on occasion can surprise and enlighten me. I don't ignore stuff, because the thing I'm ignoring may be the thing with an answer.

And.........I've got a pretty long fuse, but Babbling Bitch has burned up all of it. She's pissed because a long time ago I said something about Christians being hypocritical.

She's not forgot it since.

I think it was when she said something about being able to tell humans from animals via castration.

Yeah, well, use the fucking ignore function, or just STFU, because now you look more like a babbling bitch than anyone on this fucking board.

Well, I tried to lighten the mood. It didn't work.

mhon105l.jpg

Just remember:

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!”

Fuck off Sampson. What are you doing, angling for banging Allie?

Might wanna wait 'till she gets of the rag first, unless you like stuff like that...........

Just sayin'.

BTW, STFU yourself.

Well, I tried to lighten the mood. It didn't work.

mhon105l.jpg

Just remember:

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!”

"Beat me hurt me, make me bleed......
S and M is what I NEED!!!!!!"

Or..........

"Whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks!"

Forum List

Back