A sad thing I have seen in my nation

A thread thinly disguised and missed by most, more lies to denigrate Christians,

That's what I thought when I read his post. It was an attempt to silence speaking the truth--equating DISAGREEMENT with RIOTS (THAT is what the Leftist nuts do).

Sorry, but we will speak against it.

Leftist Nut? Kind of ironic considering I am a member of a group that some people consider the Elite Conservatives lol.

When am I lying? I am not saying to disagree is a riot, I am saying that it is wrong to try to solve matters like Gay Marriage through means that end up being negative. If you want to disagree with it, vote for candidates that are against it, and don't 'evolve' into new stances. That is why I made the topic on Obama. If your wanting to see why Gay Marriage is so different now then 50 years ago, look at how people's stances change, while in office.

I am glad you will speak your mind, the 1st Amendment was put down for you to do that. I am simply saying that in my opinion, from what I have read, a Christian should not ever become violent over issues, and I understand their haven't been many 'riots' and I am sorry I used the word now, but as I was looking up a essay on the history of Wyoming(Long story, looking into putting it down as a FDS wish list possibly), I came across this: Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Now, that is not a riot, that is obvious, but it's violence because a difference of beliefs.

Yea, what riots. A thread thinly disguised and missed by most, more lies to denigrate Christians, more bigotry, more stereotyping to further divide the nation so that those in power can remain in power to protect us from ourselves.

Further, marriage is simply a word, nothing more, marriage has a definition. Why should we change the meaning of words to accommodate special interest groups.

I am sorry you think I am trying to 'denigrate' Christians. I do not see why I would do that to my own group affiliation, but I guess I have my reasons?

I am not supporting Gay Marriage, I am simply saying getting violent about it, isn't the way God would want us to be, at least, in my opinion from what I have read and heard in my short lifetime. I am sure most of you have much more experience then I do, and I am willing to hear all of it.

You got any links to the riots?

I know there have been protest. But riots?

PMing ya links, although I am not sure if the one that happened near me qualifies, I'll pm it too as soon as I get the newspaper report link on it.

I'm sorry some of you think I am trying to make Christians look like the big bad wolf, I am trying to say Peaceful means is the only way to do this.

Yes, of course your not saying that, why would you, for what purpose, of course you have chosen to deflect instead of provide us with a bit more information than what you reveal to be in your heart, does it matter if its through ignorance or deceit.

I think not.

So, which riots and what violence are you speaking, answer me as Cain would answer Abel.

In wingnut world, being a politician and having money are proof of intelligence :cuckoo:

So what, whats wrong with money, its the result of labor, my labor I see as providing for me first, in my case that means I need to provide food and shelter to my children, why do you have a problem with me doing this without you calling me a wingnut.

Nothing is wrong with money, moron. It's just that money is not a sign of intelligence.

And quitting is a major fail.

Same can be said the other way, money is not the sign of a moron, still I would take a gander and state that more people of intelligence have money than morons, would you not agree.

That's what I thought when I read his post. It was an attempt to silence speaking the truth--equating DISAGREEMENT with RIOTS (THAT is what the Leftist nuts do).

Leftist Nut? Kind of ironic considering I am a member of a group that some people consider the Elite Conservatives lol.

When am I lying? I am not saying to disagree is a riot, I am saying that it is wrong to try to solve matters like Gay Marriage through means that end up being negative. If you want to disagree with it, vote for candidates that are against it, and don't 'evolve' into new stances. That is why I made the topic on Obama. If your wanting to see why Gay Marriage is so different now then 50 years ago, look at how people's stances change, while in office.

I am glad you will speak your mind, the 1st Amendment was put down for you to do that. I am simply saying that in my opinion, from what I have read, a Christian should not ever become violent over issues, and I understand their haven't been many 'riots' and I am sorry I used the word now, but as I was looking up a essay on the history of Wyoming(Long story, looking into putting it down as a FDS wish list possibly), I came across this: Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Now, that is not a riot, that is obvious, but it's violence because a difference of beliefs.

I am sorry you think I am trying to 'denigrate' Christians. I do not see why I would do that to my own group affiliation, but I guess I have my reasons?

I am not supporting Gay Marriage, I am simply saying getting violent about it, isn't the way God would want us to be, at least, in my opinion from what I have read and heard in my short lifetime. I am sure most of you have much more experience then I do, and I am willing to hear all of it.

PMing ya links, although I am not sure if the one that happened near me qualifies, I'll pm it too as soon as I get the newspaper report link on it.

I'm sorry some of you think I am trying to make Christians look like the big bad wolf, I am trying to say Peaceful means is the only way to do this.

Yes, of course your not saying that, why would you, for what purpose, of course you have chosen to deflect instead of provide us with a bit more information than what you reveal to be in your heart, does it matter if its through ignorance or deceit.

I think not.

So, which riots and what violence are you speaking, answer me as Cain would answer Abel.

Nice to see respect.

Do you mean answer as Cain said to God when God asked him where Abel was? Also, I am glad you found my name pleasing :).

Here are some links to violence of protests/riots on the topic of Gay Marriage:
Stonewall riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://ridgeliner7.wordpress.com/200...in-california/\
Breaking Music, Celebrity, Entertainment, Movie and World News | MTV
Several Gay Marriage Ban Protesters Arrested in Clashes With Police in California - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
Violence at Anti-Gay Marriage Rally : Dispatches from the Culture Wars

Also, would you want to know about local violent issues that have happened on Gay Marriage? I know of at least a few in a neighboring county that involved the Ku Klux Klan.

I will skip the first, its Wikipedia, I will be busy looking at the rest.

Well, your choice, although I think it is a pretty good read. Also, I didn't read the very last one, but I believe 1 of them has to do with a Gay Rights Support rally that became violent, I forgot which, I know it wasn't the LA/MTVs.

Good luck reading them, I also offer if you want, a pm discussion about Gay Rights if you like. I'd love to see your opinion on it in full. Do you perhaps have a blog?

I think not.

Nice to see respect.

Do you mean answer as Cain said to God when God asked him where Abel was? Also, I am glad you found my name pleasing :).

Several Gay Marriage Ban Protesters Arrested in Clashes With Police in California - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Also, would you want to know about local violent issues that have happened on Gay Marriage? I know of at least a few in a neighboring county that involved the Ku Klux Klan.

Wiki never counts and you provided several others so

Second link does not work, 404 page not found.

The MTV link contains no stories

The California link is about homosexuals protesting and rioting against the police, if this is what you describe as a riot.

The last link is of a woman who put herself directly in the path of a peaceful protest in attempt to disrupt hundreds of people exercising their rights of assembly, protest, and free speech. She should of been arrested for attempting to prevent the exercise of rights protected in the constitution.

Got anymore great proof.

So, as many of you know, Gay Marriage has been a topic that has had a lot of attention, and public outburst. Their have been riots for, and against it. I personally, am against Gay Marriage, but for Civil Unions. That is my view.........

I am not sure why you oppose gays created by your gay god? Do you also oppose people born with one arm or one eye? How about dwarfs, or kids with Autism? I thought you were taught NOT to judge others, least you be judged yourself, ......... so why are you not doing what your god commanded you to do? :cuckoo:

Well, your choice, although I think it is a pretty good read. Also, I didn't read the very last one, but I believe 1 of them has to do with a Gay Rights Support rally that became violent, I forgot which, I know it wasn't the LA/MTVs.

Good luck reading them, I also offer if you want, a pm discussion about Gay Rights if you like. I'd love to see your opinion on it in full. Do you perhaps have a blog?

My view is simple, I am all for Gay rights, I am not for changing definitions of words to accommodate the latest fad or lifestyle.

I also understand that sexuality is a very touchy subject for many, for me it gets personal, I lost a brother to AIDS, before super drug cocktails, most likely he would be alive today with our latest breakthroughs. Still he lived the un-restrained homosexual lifestyle, many partners, unprotected sex, by his admission. Not all people are equal and like a bad drug my brother indulged until he died. That shows me not all people are responsible with their behavior.

Gay rights, people have a right to protect themselves from things we do not like, why should gays be able to force their views on my children.

For a tiny minority they are a wedge issue used by those in power to remain in power.

Gays have all the rights as anyone else, now they want special laws and special recognition that I do not see as a right.

That shows me not all people are responsible with their behavior.

Al Capone eventually became symptomatic from syphilis, a disease he had evidently been carrying for years.

It happens to a lot of people for a lot of reasons. Overeating is just as deadly, cigarettes, driving, etc. Hopefully he enjoyed his lifestyle.

That shows me not all people are responsible with their behavior.

Al Capone eventually became symptomatic from syphilis, a disease he had evidently been carrying for years.

It happens to a lot of people for a lot of reasons. Overeating is just as deadly, cigarettes, driving, etc. Hopefully he enjoyed his lifestyle.

Al Capone, that was right after they discovered that doctors should wash their hands, right.

So, as many of you know, Gay Marriage has been a topic that has had a lot of attention, and public outburst. Their have been riots for, and against it. I personally, am against Gay Marriage, but for Civil Unions. That is my view.........

I am not sure why you oppose gays created by your gay god? Do you also oppose people born with one arm or one eye? How about dwarfs, or kids with Autism? I thought you were taught NOT to judge others, least you be judged yourself, ......... so why are you not doing what your god commanded you to do? :cuckoo:

I do not oppose gays. I oppose the belief that Marriage should also allow Man & Man, or Woman & Woman. I am not judging them, I am supporting a belief that has been around a lot longer then you or I. So, since I am against gay marriage, I am also against dwarfs, and autistic children? I guess I can see how that works...

If your going to call me insane, try to find better evidence. Because I do not support Gay Marriage, I automatically want to destroy all people with impairments, and those born with physical/mental disabilities...

I think not.

Nice to see respect.

Wiki never counts and you provided several others so

Second link does not work, 404 page not found.

The MTV link contains no stories

The California link is about homosexuals protesting and rioting against the police, if this is what you describe as a riot.

The last link is of a woman who put herself directly in the path of a peaceful protest in attempt to disrupt hundreds of people exercising their rights of assembly, protest, and free speech. She should of been arrested for attempting to prevent the exercise of rights protected in the constitution.

Got anymore great proof.

I'll pm you a link to the same topic, but through a different source. I'll try to find a newspaper account if I can, I hope that is more credible.

Ugh, that link worked for me earlier, I'll try to pm a better one.

Rioting=Riots?

Path? They where at a spot stationary, and she was in the group, when the leader stepped down and told her
"You need to get out. You need to get out of here right now." Mr. Cirignano then pushed her to the ground, her head slamming against the concrete sidewalk.
She wasn't in the way of a crowd, she was in a crowd.

My view is simple, I am all for Gay rights, I am not for changing definitions of words to accommodate the latest fad or lifestyle.

I also understand that sexuality is a very touchy subject for many, for me it gets personal, I lost a brother to AIDS, before super drug cocktails, most likely he would be alive today with our latest breakthroughs. Still he lived the un-restrained homosexual lifestyle, many partners, unprotected sex, by his admission. Not all people are equal and like a bad drug my brother indulged until he died. That shows me not all people are responsible with their behavior.

Gay rights, people have a right to protect themselves from things we do not like, why should gays be able to force their views on my children.

For a tiny minority they are a wedge issue used by those in power to remain in power.

Gays have all the rights as anyone else, now they want special laws and special recognition that I do not see as a right.

Thanks for sharing that, I agree with you. I'm sorry that your brother died mdn2000.

What do you mean about Gays force their views? I mean, is that what you mean when they want to make Marriage able to accept Gays/Lesbians, not just man/woman?

I understand being against special treatment.

I think there's a lot of Christians who need to practice what they preach. They talk of a loving, understanding, forgiving, Jesus. Who then taught his followers not to judge others, to love thy neighbors, and to let people rule people's laws and god to rule god's laws. You can't pick and choose, and warp what Jesus said to fit your own beliefs. It's doesn't work like that. It doesn't say "love thy neighbor, unless you view them as immoral"-it says "love thy neighbor" period. It doesn't say don't judge others-unless you think I wouldn't approve. It says don't judge-period. Talk is cheap-walk the walk.

<------Chrisitan btw, who doesn't judge others (or at least tries his best not to), and leave those decisions up to God. I don't pretend to know what Jesus would do, or think-and you don't know what he'd think either. Practice being more Christlike if you're judgmental.

I think there's a lot of Christians who need to practice what they preach. They talk of a loving, understanding, forgiving, Jesus. Who then taught his followers not to judge others, to love thy neighbors, and to let people rule people's laws and god to rule god's laws. You can't pick and choose, and warp what Jesus said to fit your own beliefs. It's doesn't work like that. It doesn't say "love thy neighbor, unless you view them as immoral"-it says "love thy neighbor" period. It doesn't say don't judge others-unless you think I wouldn't approve. It says don't judge-period. Talk is cheap-walk the walk.

<------Chrisitan btw, who doesn't judge others (or at least tries his best not to), and leave those decisions up to God. I don't pretend to know what Jesus would do, or think-and you don't know what he'd think either. Practice being more Christlike if you're judgmental.

We know what Jesus would do, he told sinners to repent, than died on the cross for our sins. How is it hateful to repeat the message of Jesus.

Marriage is nothing but a legal contract between two people that combines their assets and property.

As far as the fucking government is concerned that's all it should be.

It's time the government get out of the marriage business and out of the personal lives of people period.

Marriage is the holy union in the eyes of God between a man and a woman, and I agree, the damn government shouldn't have a fuckin' thing to do with it. It's a religious thing, and the old separation of church and state rule should apply.

If homos feel a need to sanctify their butt fucking, then they should dream up their own religion that condones men sucking each others cocks and ramming their meat up each others ass, because clearly the Christian God does NOT...

Leviticus 18:22

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."

You know, whenever people use quotes from Leviticus to show how violent the Bible can be, Christians always say "it's the old testament, it doesn't count". Leviticus also says you should be put to death if you wear two different types of fabric at the same time.

And thousands and thousands of "Christians" disagree with you about Gay Marriage as well - there are already thousands of Christian Churches that support Gay Marriage.

first%20church%20banner.jpg

Last edited:

I think not.

Nothing says "Christianity is a peaceful religion" like a christian telling someone they're a liar without any proof

So, as many of you know, Gay Marriage has been a topic that has had a lot of attention, and public outburst. Their have been riots for, and against it. I personally, am against Gay Marriage, but for Civil Unions. That is my view, but I, as a Christian, also have to say this to my fellow Christians out there.

I advise you do not participate in riots against homosexuals. They are negative, and they do not create anything but negative responses and negative acts. Why do it? I honestly hate having to say this, but I might be a young Christian, and I do not consider myself anything close to a dedicated Christian, but I can tell hypocrisy when I see it.

In the Bible, it says: Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Yes, I understand this is used a lot, but maybe for good cause. I use it to say this, if your going to attack homosexuals for wanting more rights, can we really complain when they attack back? How can a man complain if he throws a rock at someone, and they throw a rock back?

What is the basic idea of my Thread? Christians, I do not say support Gay Marriage, oppose it if you believe you should, but do not help ignorance & arrogance become the general conception of Christians. I have been to places where if you say "I'm a Christian" they look at you and slowly get out of the social area. Then I have been to places where "I'm a Christian" gets you a pat on the back, and a "How about them homosexuals?" (They used a different term.) You know what? The first is a example of how the second affects non-Christians, and other Christians.

I am sorry for ranting, just felt like I should at least post this to see if I can find anyone who sees this the same way I do. Sorry if I sound insane, I've been up all night on this new computer lol. Merry Christmas Everyone, and drive safe please :).
I think it's a simple matter o' everyone minding their own-damned-business; live & let live.

If everyone HAD a Life-o'-their-own....they'd be much-too-busy to be all-that-concerned about other-peoples' Lives.

It's always seemed (to me) that....those folks who're all-the-time worried-about what other people are doing, are doing-so to avoid workin' on their own Lives/issues.

(BTW....it's not your nation. It's still mine!!)

244.gif

Last edited:
Marriage is nothing but a legal contract between two people that combines their assets and property.

As far as the fucking government is concerned that's all it should be.

It's time the government get out of the marriage business and out of the personal lives of people period.
The same goes for religious-fundamentalists!!!!!

I think the saddest thing I've seen is an entire political party pandering to the rich. Just the fact that a party's leadership could hold millions of Americans hostage, denying them unemployment just before Christmas simply to guarantee the top 1.7% won't have to pay their fair share us just awful.

And the worst part? 2.4 million jobs that the same party helped move to China from 2001 to 2008. And this party, the party of wars and lies, calls itself "moral". To bad there isn't a magical Jesus, because if there were, he would punish them for using his name.

Sso what exactly is their "fair share"? Do the not pay a higher percentage of their income to the IRS already? If you make 25 grand a year you pay less than $1,000/year and if I make $1,000,000, I pay about $350,000 Why is that fair?

Hmmm if we accept your 2.4 million job number, why don't you place the blame where it belongs, on labor unions that price US goods out of the market place, or the millions of pages of regulations that cost billions to comply with?

The wealthy pay a lower percentage of taxes than the middle class does.

Show me.

Sso what exactly is their "fair share"? Do the not pay a higher percentage of their income to the IRS already? If you make 25 grand a year you pay less than $1,000/year and if I make $1,000,000, I pay about $350,000 Why is that fair?

Hmmm if we accept your 2.4 million job number, why don't you place the blame where it belongs, on labor unions that price US goods out of the market place, or the millions of pages of regulations that cost billions to comply with?

The wealthy pay a lower percentage of taxes than the middle class does.

Show me.

Here is a link from the right wing National Taxpayers Union

National Taxpayers Union - Who Pays Income Taxes?

It shows that the middle class paying a higher tax rate than the rich

Like it or not, "Marriage" is a RELIGIOUS union and has a definition. Two men or two women going through ANY ceremony doesn't make it "Marriage."

To "tolerate" this is to "tolerate" a sin God Himself called an ABOMINATION. IF you believe God is REAL, this ought to make you TREMBLE. NO nation has ever survived long after tampering with what we're tampering with--"NORMALIZING" this ABOMINATION.

As It Was In the Days of Sodom & Gomorrah
Fire From Heaven?
Bullshit!!!!!!

It's always amazed me how people (like you) insist upon the infallibility o' some dusty, ol' Black Book....copied & rewritten by who-knows-who....but, you also represent those (same) folks who wanna argue against the accuracy o' U.S. History books!!!
323.png

Banned From The Bible

Forum List

Back