A sad thing I have seen in my nation

One of the saddest things I've seen lately is that a lot of people in this country still think this is Presidential material:

2914596719_b01210579c.jpg

One of the saddest things I've seen lately is that a lot of people in this country still think this is Presidential material:

Why is Sarah not presidential material. Because MSNBC which is owned by GE, General Electric says so, the same GE that gave millions to Obama, the same GE that now receives billions from Obama to build Wind Power, the same GE that has successfully lobbied Oregon and California to pass laws mandating we buy Wind Turbines.

So why exactly is Sarah not qualified, because she is not the Washington elite.

There should be no income tax, this debate is the perfect example as to why there should be no income tax. What business is it of the politicians to know what we make, how we spend our money, what business is it of politicians to divide the nation by using taxes against one group of Americans.

It is really sad when one believes his fellow citizen should pay more simply because of how much money one has.

I have a friend who pays easily over 50,000$ a year in property tax, that is more ten families in poverty pay, further my friend hires people to do his cleaning, his gardening, maintenance on his homes.

The debate is not that we all pay too much but who should pay more, yes, lets push everyone who makes more off the ship and believe we wont get pushed off along with them.

Classical Liberalism: Founders and President's Quotes

John Adams said, "There are two ways to enslave a nation. One is by arms. The other is by debt.”

Only a wingnut would be dumb enough to think that Congress has no business levying taxes even though the Constitution authorizes it

Why is Sarah not presidential material. Because MSNBC which is owned by GE, General Electric says so, the same GE that gave millions to Obama, the same GE that now receives billions from Obama to build Wind Power, the same GE that has successfully lobbied Oregon and California to pass laws mandating we buy Wind Turbines.

No, because she is a moron and a quitter

I think the saddest thing I've seen is an entire political party pandering to the rich. Just the fact that a party's leadership could hold millions of Americans hostage, denying them unemployment just before Christmas simply to guarantee the top 1.7% won't have to pay their fair share us just awful.

And the worst part? 2.4 million jobs that the same party helped move to China from 2001 to 2008. And this party, the party of wars and lies, calls itself "moral". To bad there isn't a magical Jesus, because if there were, he would punish them for using his name.

How about being specific on the jobs being moved overseas, during the eight years of president Clinton we lost over 45 million jobs to China, thats why we are in this mess.

I think the saddest thing I've seen is an entire political party pandering to the rich. Just the fact that a party's leadership could hold millions of Americans hostage, denying them unemployment just before Christmas simply to guarantee the top 1.7% won't have to pay their fair share us just awful.

And the worst part? 2.4 million jobs that the same party helped move to China from 2001 to 2008. And this party, the party of wars and lies, calls itself "moral". To bad there isn't a magical Jesus, because if there were, he would punish them for using his name.

How about being specific on the jobs being moved overseas, during the eight years of president Clinton we lost over 45 million jobs to China, thats why we are in this mess.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

The US gained 24 million jobs while Clinton was president, a historical record breaker that has yet to be beaten

Yes of course that is it :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
This preacher agrees that we need to protect the sanctity of (child) marriage

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGqJIqe6LEE[/ame]

That is not much of an explanation, as far as I can see she is at least as intelligent as you, actually much more intelligent, she became Governor of Alaska and the Vice Presidential, candidate, she has translated that into a millions selling books and a cable tv series.

So if this is a moron what does that make you.

That is not much of an explanation, as far as I can see she is at least as intelligent as you, actually much more intelligent, she became Governor of Alaska and the Vice Presidential, candidate, she has translated that into a millions selling books and a cable tv series.

In wingnut world, being a politician and having money are proof of intelligence :cuckoo:

In wingnut world, being a politician and having money are proof of intelligence :cuckoo:

So what, whats wrong with money, its the result of labor, my labor I see as providing for me first, in my case that means I need to provide food and shelter to my children, why do you have a problem with me doing this without you calling me a wingnut.

so? People get rich selling pet rocks and Peewee Herman had a heyday as a money mking celeb as well.

So what, whats wrong with money, its the result of labor, my labor I see as providing for me first, in my case that means I need to provide food and shelter to my children, why do you have a problem with me doing this without you calling me a wingnut.

Nothing is wrong with money, moron. It's just that money is not a sign of intelligence.

And quitting is a major fail.

That's code for "I just don't like her because she has a R next to her name so I'll bash her at every corner even if it means making up shit".

Every Constitutionalists is a "moron" and every Communist is "Brilliant"

They say that about EVERY Republican. Reagan was an "amiable dunce"

Now, the country regards him as the greatest in the 20th century

A thread thinly disguised and missed by most, more lies to denigrate Christians,

That's what I thought when I read his post. It was an attempt to silence speaking the truth--equating DISAGREEMENT with RIOTS (THAT is what the Leftist nuts do).

Sorry, but we will speak against it.

Leftist Nut? Kind of ironic considering I am a member of a group that some people consider the Elite Conservatives lol.

When am I lying? I am not saying to disagree is a riot, I am saying that it is wrong to try to solve matters like Gay Marriage through means that end up being negative. If you want to disagree with it, vote for candidates that are against it, and don't 'evolve' into new stances. That is why I made the topic on Obama. If your wanting to see why Gay Marriage is so different now then 50 years ago, look at how people's stances change, while in office.

I am glad you will speak your mind, the 1st Amendment was put down for you to do that. I am simply saying that in my opinion, from what I have read, a Christian should not ever become violent over issues, and I understand their haven't been many 'riots' and I am sorry I used the word now, but as I was looking up a essay on the history of Wyoming(Long story, looking into putting it down as a FDS wish list possibly), I came across this: Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Now, that is not a riot, that is obvious, but it's violence because a difference of beliefs.

Yea, what riots. A thread thinly disguised and missed by most, more lies to denigrate Christians, more bigotry, more stereotyping to further divide the nation so that those in power can remain in power to protect us from ourselves.

Further, marriage is simply a word, nothing more, marriage has a definition. Why should we change the meaning of words to accommodate special interest groups.

I am sorry you think I am trying to 'denigrate' Christians. I do not see why I would do that to my own group affiliation, but I guess I have my reasons?

I am not supporting Gay Marriage, I am simply saying getting violent about it, isn't the way God would want us to be, at least, in my opinion from what I have read and heard in my short lifetime. I am sure most of you have much more experience then I do, and I am willing to hear all of it.

You got any links to the riots?

I know there have been protest. But riots?

PMing ya links, although I am not sure if the one that happened near me qualifies, I'll pm it too as soon as I get the newspaper report link on it.

I'm sorry some of you think I am trying to make Christians look like the big bad wolf, I am trying to say Peaceful means is the only way to do this.

Forum List

Back