A sad night for America

Yeah, today, wait until Obama is done with them....maybe better not to wait at all. You must remember Obama thinks the "Rich" are anyone who makes more than $250,000 - I know of many businessmen who worked for near nothing 24 hours a day for years before they built their business up to where they could make that kind of money - "fair share" ? that just isn't fair to slave years for a reward and have the government confiscate it..

Fair share to me is that a working family paying 25% in taxes while a rich asshole like Mittens is paying 13% is just fucking crazy.

The tax structure accellerates the fact that there has been a shift of the wealth to the top, and that's the problem.

If the middle class were making the kinds of wages they were in the 1950's, they'd be right there with you. Instead, they are really unsympathetic to the guy who makes $250K and thinks it's okay to pay his secretary minimum wage with no health benefits...

That guy's a douchebag, no matter how many hours he puts in.

So Mr.voice of reason - you think that someone who earned $250,000 for the first time in his life should pay as if he was worth huundreds of millions and living off his (already taxed once) investments? Yeah, you need your head examined, or more likely you just hate anyone better off than you.

If he's making 250K, he can pay his fair share.

Not seeing the problem here.

I believe America now gets what it deserves.

Wonder how those 'independents' who supported Owebama are going to enjoy Taxmegeddon?
Maybe you should have supported a man worth voting for?

I challenge you, right now, to give me the name of someone who had a better chance to bring the Nation together than Mitt Romney.

I'll wait for your reply.

you still blaming the president for your own insanity. he is not and was not responsible for the rabid reaction the radical right had to him.. or to the fact that the wackos decided to not cooperate with him the day he was inaugurated.

own it
love it

It has everything to do with the President who lies and covers up what happened in Benghazi!

I feel sorry for America and its Military!
Please, then, take your negative, fucked self somewhere else.

who are you ...

omg .... nobodies LOL ... :badgrin:
I am a better educated person than you. Go back to school and get your shit together. Learn to write properly. Your rants will MAYBE carry more merit if you manage to write them without numerous errors. Any other questions?

what was that about Romney winning?

keep crying....

Intelligent people will be crying for the next four years. By that time even liberals will learn to hate Obama. Liberals are like the dumbass in a lifeboat who shoots holes in the bottom because he hates the other guy in the boat.

Wonder how those 'independents' who supported Owebama are going to enjoy Taxmegeddon?

The liberal turds will get what they deserve. the rest of use will get fucked.

It has everything to do with the President who lies and covers up what happened in Benghazi!

I feel sorry for America and its Military!
Please, then, take your negative, fucked self somewhere else.

Why should she. Its true and that fuck is a negative in my book. He and his pack of boobs let those men die and of course that means nothing to you.

We now have another four years of that fuck in the WH and I sure wouldn't want to be anyone in a ME embassy under attack.

He'll hang them out to dry as well.
Don't ever speak for me. I'm amazed at the sheer amount of hatred, venom, and doomsday mentality so many possess. My point, as you apparently missed, was that we're fucked because of people with non-stop hate, horrific predictions of the demise of our country, and the general attitude of complaining without doing anything positive.

dont you got middle school to attend tomorrow?
How sweet is this comment? Who is the one who obviously missed school. Reread that comment for a good laugh. By far, this is the best laugh his stupidity has inspired so far! Thank him for the grins.
Do us all a favour and go back to sucking dicks.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
CONGRATULATIONS! Your very first error-free post (provided you INTENDED to spell favor as they do in England - which is doubtful.) Your response is as childish as your writing skills, however. Thanks for the unintended entertainment.

How sweet is this comment? Who is the one who obviously missed school. Reread that comment for a good laugh. By far, this is the best laugh his stupidity has inspired so far! Thank him for the grins.
Do us all a favour and go back to sucking dicks.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
CONGRATULATIONS! Your very first error-free post (provided you INTENDED to spell favor as they do in England - which is doubtful.) Your response is as childish as your writing skills, however. Thanks for the unintended entertainment.

As if you matter .

Maybe you should have supported a man worth voting for?

I challenge you, right now, to give me the name of someone who had a better chance to bring the Nation together than Mitt Romney.

I'll wait for your reply.

Look up Vern Wuensche. Vote For Vern > Home or LegalReform-Now.org Homepage. He is a traditional conservative, very personable with plain common sense about people and business. But he is able to work with input, ideas and critique from someone like me who is progressive Democrat. Because he sticks to Constitutional values, without getting too rigid about it, and will also accept different views as protected under the Constitution. If the GOP would organize around someone grassroots, and use the next years to develop programs to work with minorities and people like Vern needing experience in order to run for office, they could cultivate more centered Constitutional leaders that can bring together the far right and the more moderate/liberal conservatives, as well as bridge political gaps with the liberal progressives, as long as they stand on the Constitution and not on divisive party lines.

Fair share to me is that a working family paying 25% in taxes while a rich asshole like Mittens is paying 13% is just fucking crazy.

The tax structure accellerates the fact that there has been a shift of the wealth to the top, and that's the problem.

If the middle class were making the kinds of wages they were in the 1950's, they'd be right there with you. Instead, they are really unsympathetic to the guy who makes $250K and thinks it's okay to pay his secretary minimum wage with no health benefits...

That guy's a douchebag, no matter how many hours he puts in.

Dear Joe: There are plenty of books and programs out that teach regular working people how to use the same tax laws to invest in business especially real estate investment property, so you DON'T lose your money in this cycle of 401K and other things that aren't going to cover your retirement. And this is using laws as they currently exist. Believe me, the founders and members at one mentorship group (http://www.luinc.com) don't waste time fighting govt; they are too busy using these tax breaks and teaching others how to get out of the loop. They have membership and vendor networks just to help people in teams.

So the scam is making you think you can't do the same thing, so you stay like the hamster in the wheel going round and round, and keep trying to elect someone to rescue you from it. When all the time you could have rescued yourself by investing money into your own assets, and writing off your costs from taxes as business expenses, like investors do. All the people who invest in real estate who follow these laws, don't pay as much in taxes, some none at all.

Unfortunately, if the laws keep changing to force more people to pay taxes instead of investing in their own futures, then you won't be able to access the same breaks later.
Teaching everyone how to manage finances and property investment would do more to stop the waste of money on schemes that don't work, end poverty and welfare, and rebuild the economy by mentoring people how to do it themselves, and not fund govt to screw it up.

Forum List

Back