A Sad Day

Are you really that ignorant?

Millions of people are celebrating today because it was a historical moment in history and your going to say it was a "sad day"? I bet it was a sad day when lincoln freed the slaves too, it was sad for slave owners. I bet it was a sad day when women got the right to vote? You idiot, weather you like Obama or not, weather you voted for him or not.......today is not a "sad day"......you prick......it is one of the most important days in our or anyones generation. It is a day in which democracy has been executed to its fullest, not a "sad day".......Nothing about democracy is a sad day okay moron.

This has been one of the saddest days for me this year.

And I am far from ignorant.

This is not about electing a 'black candidate". This is about electing a President with character. Not one that looks the camera in the eye and lies about his past associations. Not a hubristic candidate, who seeks the presidency for his own personal gain and not America's.

This is not someone that I respect. In my opinion, Obama is devoid of character.

Last edited:
Neither blacks nor young voters were substantial. Yes many turned out, but not in record numbers.
Wrong, at least 2.2 million more young voters (18-29) turned out for this election than last, so far a total of 24 million, this is substantially over a quarter of the entire Obama vote tally and there not even done counting yet. Record numbers clear as day. Dont even get me started about the overwhelming record black voter turn out. Check your facts.

Last edited:
Wrong, at least 2.2 million more young voters (18-29) turned out for this election than last, so far a total of 24 million, this is substantially over a quarter of the entire Obama vote tally and there not even done counting yet. Record numbers clear as day. Dont even get me started about the overwhelming record black voter turn out. Check your facts.

Go ahead--link us up . God knows I haven't seen any statistics for a whole day know ! :woohoo:

Forum List

Back