A sad day when Gingrich is riduled for moon colonization

I still think Romney is the best person to go against Obama..

But to criticize Newt for forward-thinking is unfair....

As someone who watched neil Armstrong take the first step on thelunar surface....

(and Walter Cronkite - "Boy!!!!!!!)

Romney's good.

He mounted his dog on top of his car and hosed it down when it shit all over the roof from fear after going down the highway at 60 miles per hour.

He said he and his father marched with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

He's destroyed many more jobs that he's created.

He thinks corporations are people.

He paid 13.9% in taxes on over $20,000,000.00 and wants to cut that tax rate in half.

His state was 47th in job creation when he was governor.

No wonder the right wing thinks he's the BEST person to go against Obama. He's even better than Bush. I'm sure that if elected, he will finish the job Bush started.

Even if the money were available there are no usable resources on the moon. It's a freakin' rock.

Obama's focusing on Mars. At least Mars has the possibilty of water and iron ore.

We havevway too many freaking issues to address here to give a rats ass about the moon,American exceptionalism is being a self sustaining nation and leader of the world,like it used to be.

I still think Romney is the best person to go against Obama..

But to criticize Newt for forward-thinking is unfair....

As someone who watched neil Armstrong take the first step on thelunar surface....

(and Walter Cronkite - "Boy!!!!!!!)

All I have to know is that their in either the democrat or republican party and I already know I don't like them.
Ill not vote for people I don't like.

But Ill vote for some one, it's a shame though that Americans are so stupid they don't realize they can vote for whoever they want and not just be limited by the two choices.

It's also a shame that all politicians worry about is filling their pockets and maintaining their position of power. Keep n mind I am not a democrat those fools are too far right for me.

Forum List

Back