A sad day in the news media

I will bet my bottom dollar that he will end up there. If so, my question would be - what took them/him so long????

he belongs on fauxnews...

he used to be terrific.. now he's a nut.
And thus spake zarathustra. He disagreed with you, so naturally he's a nut, yeah, ok.

what is zarathustra?

he's a nut because he's turned into an hysterical racist. unlike you, i actually have plenty of people whom i disagree with but admire.

so don't project your hatred onto me.

thanks.

he belongs on fauxnews...

he used to be terrific.. now he's a nut.
And thus spake zarathustra. He disagreed with you, so naturally he's a nut, yeah, ok.

what is zarathustra?

he's a nut because he's turned into an hysterical racist. unlike you, i actually have plenty of people whom i disagree with but admire.

thanks.
Hatred?? lol....buy a mirror sweetie, you are the one calling a respected journalist a "nut" because you disagree with him, not me.

As for Thus Spake Zarathustra, you have a brain.....look it up!!

Lou Dobbs was the only person on the media who told it like it is when it comes to the illegal problem and the REAL nuts who advocate it and who now are taking credit for his 'demise'. It does not take much for the illegal advocate nuts to pat themselves on the back when they are stepping on freedom of speech - especially when it's somebody else's freedom.

That was a wise decision. CNN can't stand the truth. Better for them, better for Dobbs. CNN is an asswipe for the demoncwats, there will be an upcoming battle over "amnesty" CNN had to ditch Dobbs.

That was a wise decision. CNN can't stand the truth. Better for them, better for Dobbs. CNN is an asswipe for the demoncwats, there will be an upcoming battle over "amnesty" CNN had to ditch Dobbs.

CNN is a toothless.

The only decent thing they have is Anderson Cooper.

In their attempt to be fair, they let the Republicans lie and lie and lie, and they never call them on it.

Lou Dobb's show was one of the better shows on CNN and I watched him quite a bit.

I liked Lou because he did have reps for both sides of an issue and he wasn't afraid to go after both sides. Illegal immigration was one of his pet peeves and I agree with him 100%. Will miss him and wonder who they will put in his place.

The guy who does the 'Nation' news on CNN......forgot his name. No matter, I will NOT be tuning in.

Okay, got the name - John King will be the replacement for Lou Dobbs. In reality, NOBODY can replace Lou Dobbs! Nobody on that channel has the guts that Lou Dobbs has.

what is zarathustra?

thanks.
Hatred?? lol....buy a mirror sweetie, you are the one calling a respected journalist a "nut" because you disagree with him, not me.

As for Thus Spake Zarathustra, you have a brain.....look it up!!

I'm not convinced she does.

Dobbs has balls. I doubt he's invited to any respectable events or parties in D.C. or elsewhere. I hear he smokes in the alley with production guys on breaks. Definitely NOT your typical media type. Once upon a time, journalism had a few of those characters... they've pretty much been chased out by now.

Forum List

Back