A rush from Rush

Its two right wing idiots shows.

That is an obvious loss of support from the public.

Keep pretending it just makes you look even more confused.

No one is pretending. I'm just asking you for academically valid evidence to support your claim. That should not be hard... unless that evidence does not exist anywhere other than in your head.

Let me check......... Nope! Nothing in there.

The only ones looking rediculous are the people trying to claim this is not supply and demand plain and simple.

Nope. The only one looking ridiculous is you - for making a statement of fact that is not supported by any evidence.

None of us has claimed anything.... just you.

Seriously, I suggest you read up one how to evaluate fluctuations in ratings. And get the information from a source that is not biased, just academic.

The only ones looking rediculous are the people trying to claim this is not supply and demand plain and simple.

It's not supply AND demand. Just demand. And you are right there. But your reasoning as to why the demand is down is seriously flawed. No one is arguing that there has been less demand, just pointing out to you the reasons why. Which you have been purposefully ignoring.

You're so full of hate, driveby. :lol::lol:

Although, I will say, I worry seriously about a country where idiots like Limbaugh and Hannity are the top talk show hosts. Doesn't not speak well of the ability of Americans to think for themselves - left or right.

I never said they were not still at the top.

I said the veiwers are rushing away.

Why do you do that silly crap?

Actually, you gave a reason for the drop in ratings. All I've done is ask you for evidence. You have failed to provide any.

Uh oh, there is that word again, "evidence", prepare to be bombarded by 50-100 opinion pieces that speak nothing at all about the claims she made.

Immie

So is the "magic" market you guys always talking about NOT "taking Care" of Limbaugh?

Your devotion to these failing ideas is amazing.

Failed Ideas? Lets examine your Messiah shall we..................................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3870-obama-agenda-in-one-cartoon1.jpg

So is the "magic" market you guys always talking about NOT "taking Care" of Limbaugh?

Sweetie, Radioman even gave you a pointer as to where to go to look for information on ratings. I suggest you do some research before you carry on this ludicrous argument.

What the hell is wrong with you? They have been saying that it is a demand issue while your argument is that it is a service issue. They have been stating very clearly that the demand is down because we are not involved in election debate and that when we get closer to the next election "demand" will return. That is what they have been saying. Your claim is that listeners are leaving because they don't agree with Rush anymore. That is not demand that is customer dissatisfaction and is a completely different ball of wax.

You can't adopt their argument as your own because they kicked your ass in another discussion and then claim to have won. Well, not that you don't try, but it doesn't work that way.

Immie

If you really want to look at rating numbers, go to www.allaccess.com. You will not have access to daypart info though, only whole station numbers 12+. Which isn't Going to be an accurate indicator as to how RL is doing year over year, but it will give a "flavor". So to speak. You have to be an Arbitron subscriber to actually get the daypart and demographic breakdown.

Last edited:
Does TM have me on ignore?

Probably not on the iggy list, but she always ignores people that present arguments that prove her wrong. That way she doesn't have to prove her own arguments. She does this to me in every discussion we have then after I give up she suddenly sees me again.

Immie

Does TM have me on ignore?

Probably not on the iggy list, but she always ignores people that present arguments that prove her wrong. That way she doesn't have to prove her own arguments. She does this to me in every discussion we have then after I give up she suddenly sees me again.

Immie

Speaks to her lack of intellectual honesty, doesn't it.

Hey TM! Show us a corresponding rise in liberal talk radio ratings or skulk away quietly!

Forum List

Back