A rush from Rush

There are reasons why ratings drop.

It means people are no longer interested in the content.

If this were Mathews you would be screaming it from the rooftops.

Go ahead and claim this is good news for Rush Cali.

I really dont understand why you act so obviously out of emotion when you answer certain peoples posts.

I wish you could see it from the outside viewers point of view and realise just how vulnerable it makes you look.

Grow up little girl and get past the adolesent need to punish your female "elders" for whatever someone in your past did to you.

LOL What dont you understand about it being a non electoral cycle?

If you want to attempt a real argument, post the ratings during the past 3 or 4 non electoral cycles for comparison.

I really dont understand why you act so obviously out of emotion when you answer certain peoples posts.

I wish you could see it from the outside viewers point of view and realise just how vulnerable it makes you look.

Grow up little girl and get past the adolesent need to punish your female "elders" for whatever someone in your past did to you.

hole smokes, because she DOESN'T get her panties in a bunch over some radio shows ratings dropping and they don't SEE it the way your simple mind does.

come on TM, it's just a SIMPLE drop in his ratings, IT MEANS nothing except, THAT.

Anyone with an IQ over 20 knows that it would require some kind of academically legitimate research to establish a 'reason' for a decline in Rush's listenership. I personally couldn't give a rats ass what his ratings are. I don't have an opinion one way or the other. I don't listen to Rush. :lol:

1. I am not making any claims. You are.

2. I don't do 'emotion', sweetie. I do ridicule when ridicule is an appropriate response. Don't deflect your emotions onto others.

3. I wish you could see from a rational point of view and realize just how completely ridiculous you look.

4. Well, that's a tad overly emotional. Mine your own business about my life and stop projecting your own ridiculous opinions about me. It makes you look even more moronic.

All you ever say to me is FILLED to the brim with hate.

Girly you can hide it from yourself but you can not hide it from the world.

You call yourslef Cali Girl.

You HATE Cali and you Hate any woman that doesnt lick you boots.

You are one very confused little girl who never seems to want to be an adult woman.

Being pround of being a bitch for the sake of being a bitch is pure childishness.

There are reasons why ratings drop.

It means people are no longer interested in the content.

If this were Mathews you would be screaming it from the rooftops.

Yes, there are reasons. But those 'reasons' have not been established by any research - unless you can provide a the results of an academically legitimate study?

The problem is, truthdon'tmatter, is that you make shit up. And then you put words into other people's mouths, and credit them with things they have not said.

It is, frankly, a mystery to me how you manage to function in daily life. I presume that you don't hold down a job.

hole smokes, because she DOESN'T get her panties in a bunch over some radio shows ratings dropping and they don't SEE it the way your simple mind does.

come on TM, it's just a SIMPLE drop in his ratings, IT MEANS nothing except, THAT.

Anyone with an IQ over 20 knows that it would require some kind of academically legitimate research to establish a 'reason' for a decline in Rush's listenership. I personally couldn't give a rats ass what his ratings are. I don't have an opinion one way or the other. I don't listen to Rush. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

utter pockycock.

Lets remember youhate all that liberal intellectual stuff.

Yet you claim to be a scholor of some type.

You are so mixed up inside you spill over daily with this sad silliness that I merely pity while you dig your heals in to try and make me hate you.

Some woman did a real number on your head

1. I am not making any claims. You are.

2. I don't do 'emotion', sweetie. I do ridicule when ridicule is an appropriate response. Don't deflect your emotions onto others.

3. I wish you could see from a rational point of view and realize just how completely ridiculous you look.

4. Well, that's a tad overly emotional. Mine your own business about my life and stop projecting your own ridiculous opinions about me. It makes you look even more moronic.

All you ever say to me is FILLED to the brim with hate.

Girly you can hide it from yourself but you can not hide it from the world.

You call yourslef Cali Girl.

You HATE Cali and you Hate any woman that doesnt lick you boots.

You are one very confused little girl who never seems to want to be an adult woman.

Being pround of being a bitch for the sake of being a bitch is pure childishness.

Again, sweetie, your opinion is not fact. You can claim whatever you like, but you cannot say what I feel. Hate is an emotion and I rarely do emotion. Certainly I would not waste my time 'hating' someone I don't know. But it is funny as hell that you insist that you can know my emotions. :lol::lol:

I don't call myself 'Cali Girl. I call myself California Girl, because I'm from California and I am female. My username is a joke - it makes a mockery of my intelligence. Idiot.

One of us is a bitter, hysteria-driven, irrational, unintelligent twit.... and it isn't me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

utter pockycock.

You are so mixed up inside you spill over daily with this sad silliness that I merely pity while you dig your heals in to try and make me hate you.

So in other words you have nothing. As usual...........................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

utter pockycock.

Let's remember: I have said no such thing, you lying little tramp.

You're too stupid for normal life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

utter pockycock.

So in other words you have nothing. As usual...........................

She has anger. That's not 'nothing'. :lol::lol:

Your not winning the countrywide debate.

Your historically failed ideas are being tossed by more and more Americans.

Until you can show me a liberal radio host who's ratings have gone up 30% in the last 6 months. you can not support that claim and you know it, you disingenuous idiot.

Big deal. Non-electoral cycle, no big national debate on anything (like there was with healthcare in the last non-electoral cycle in '09). If the ratings continue to drop for the next six months in then it will indicate a trend. Until then, I guarantee that the stations that air RL aren't worried.

And for what its worth, as soon as the next (R) takes the presidency, in 18 months or in 4 years, I see RL retiring. He needs to get out of the game. And it has nothing to do with conservative ideas. It has to do with the shelf life of his show.

yeah ratings mean nothing

what is it about certain people you refuse to talk rationally to.

Have you ever stopped long enough to think about how you respond to people instead of the issue?

Have you ever stopped long enough to think about how you respond to people instead of the issue?

Unless you can put them into context, your pissing up wind.

When you produce a rational post, I'll respond rationally. All we get from you is hysteria and lies.

Ratings, in context, are everything. You just refuse to take the context into account.

So ratings mean nothing.

how surprizing you people are fighting to pretend that this is a plus for the right to have their top talking heads ratings tank.

Ratings, in context, are everything. You just refuse to take the context into account.

I remember a certain poster (whose name may have been truthmatters) telling me that context doesn't matter. :lol:

Forum List

Back