A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids in 2003

I really hope Albert is clean.

I like to gawk at his player card over at espn.com every now and again.

His numbers are fuggin' amazing.

I really hope Albert is clean.

I like to gawk at his player card over at espn.com every now and again.

His numbers are fuggin' amazing.

agreed, same goes for ryan howard.

Howard's power stats are off the chart. It's too bad he got started so late and is unlikely to keep his skills into the second half of his 30s.

Pujols, however, is on a whole other level.

If he keeps up those numbers til he's 40 I'm pretty sure he wins baseball, like all of it.

That's what I was ultimately getting at.

I doubt Howard's dirty. And not because he's a phillie.

How about Josh Hamilton? I tend to doubt he's dirty as well, because of the adversity he recently overcame, but it's that adversity that could also make you see it the other way, too. He's already pre-disposed to take drugs.

How about Josh Hamilton? I tend to doubt he's dirty as well, because of the adversity he recently overcame, but it's that adversity that could also make you see it the other way, too. He's already pre-disposed to take drugs.

Hamilton. I almost forgot the show he put on at the derby. He did all sorts of shit in the past but with the way he is about his sobriety I can't imagine he's dirty now. That would be falling of the wagon for him.

I SUSPECT EVERYBODY...NO ONE WOULD SURPRISE ME

Ichiro could come out and I wouldn't be shocked one bit.

All i know is, if Canseco told me the world was flat...I might believe him at this point

Hamilton. I almost forgot the show he put on at the derby. He did all sorts of shit in the past but with the way he is about his sobriety I can't imagine he's dirty now. That would be falling of the wagon for him.

It's easy to rationalize to yourself though, and look at steroids as not "getting high", but offering the advantage you need to make it back to the level you were once at.

Like I said, I think he's clean, but I wouldn't be surprised.

It's easy to rationalize to yourself though, and look at steroids as not "getting high", but offering the advantage you need to make it back to the level you were once at.

Like I said, I think he's clean, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah, I understand that train of thought. But man, I just really think he understands what he's up against too well to have fallen victim to that.

You're right though, I am rationalizing ... I just want to see him do well.

good question. i could argue that since he's already overcome an addiction, he'd be disinclined to take drugs, but like you say, it cuts both ways.

i doubt howard's dirty as well, but i guess we'll never know for sure which is a real disservice to the players and the fans.

Forum List

Back