A road to wealth for Blacks

“They need to speak out to the country, to black Americans, and tell them, ‘I am not a racist, I am not your problem — you need to take care of your own life, you need to get married, raise your own children, get away from the government taking care of you, (and) drop your anger so you can see that I am not your problem,’” said Peterson
How vile! How racist!

Given the fact we don't really live like that...….

But racists like you actually believe this and sellouts like Peterson fuel the true racism industry.

but didn't you state in another thread there is no racism industry?

There isn't one for blacks, only whites.

you forgot about Jackson, Sharpton, Joy Reid, Michael Eric Dyson, and DeRay McKisson and that's just for starters

No I didn't. The people you mention have nothing to do with the racism industry.

It's pretty simple. Become a black conservative and write a book about back pathologies blaming blacks for the problems they face and telling blacks how racism is in the past. It's how an uneducated homeless black man gained wealth. Jesse Lee Peterson. It made a welfare cheat wealthy. Starr Parker. Now we have a young black woman who got a racial discrimination settlement check preaching to blacks about the victim mentality and she's now on the money train. Candace Owens.

Yep if you are black and want to get paid write something that validates white racist beliefs about blacks and you'll get rich and famous both at the same time. And quickly.

But didn't someone make a comment about profiting and losing ones soul?
Sad but true. If you are a sell out, you'll ingratiate yourself to your enemies and can earn a good living. You see that with Jews who condemn Israel, although they know that as a country it's a bitch to survive surrounded by terrorists for neighbours. maybe it is also a desperate attempt to belong by appeasment, aka ass kissing.

Try reading some Walter Williams, he's witty and brilliant. You might learn something about society and money...

I don't need to learn how to sell out. I know plenty about money and society.

You have no concept of HIGH expectations for Black folks. THAT'S what gets you to success. Not a check. Not making white folks grovel in revenge.

I don't think you spend much time considering the "LOW EXPECTATIONS" that your white leftist sell-outs that you quote are pushing. It's like this lady we knew in California. Where racism is RAMPANT in the leftist enclaves and Nancy Pelosi-Ville. She once said -- " I CAN'T be a racist. My heart goes out every to black person I see"..

:ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1:

THERE'S where all those white apologists are coming from. They see a black and feel pity. I can't feel that. Can't even understand the amount of damage that white Leftists INFLICT on black children every year by not EXPECTING them to perform academically. These folks have surrendered any efforts to FIX the problems. All they feel is pity..

You need to read some Walter Williams to SEE where the race baiting industry is going wrong. There's nothing there to PREPARE young blacks for success. It's all defeatist woe is me crap..

A bit of evangelical inspiration about ACHEIVEMENT, SUCCESS, and INDEPENDENCE is in order here. Instead of whining about best selling black authors that DO understand this country and "making it".
Why is it pity? it is reality and facing the facts of what historical treatment of a people causes. And I live in Europe where you also see generations of poverty regenerating themselves in a vicious cycle.

It's pretty simple. Become a black conservative and write a book about back pathologies blaming blacks for the problems they face and telling blacks how racism is in the past. It's how an uneducated homeless black man gained wealth. Jesse Lee Peterson. It made a welfare cheat wealthy. Starr Parker. Now we have a young black woman who got a racial discrimination settlement check preaching to blacks about the victim mentality and she's now on the money train. Candace Owens.

Yep if you are black and want to get paid write something that validates white racist beliefs about blacks and you'll get rich and famous both at the same time. And quickly.

Sad but true. If you are a sell out, you'll ingratiate yourself to your enemies and can earn a good living. You see that with Jews who condemn Israel, although they know that as a country it's a bitch to survive surrounded by terrorists for neighbours. maybe it is also a desperate attempt to belong by appeasment, aka ass kissing.

I agree with this on principle but Netanyahu is a problem that Israel needs to get rid of

I agree with this on principle but Netanyahu is a problem that Israel needs to get rid of
Well that would be no different than trump, and yet the appeasers are happy to condemn Israel's right to exist. For a price and a hug with a mullah.

Try reading some Walter Williams, he's witty and brilliant. You might learn something about society and money...

You have no concept of HIGH expectations for Black folks. THAT'S what gets you to success. Not a check. Not making white folks grovel in revenge.

I don't think you spend much time considering the "LOW EXPECTATIONS" that your white leftist sell-outs that you quote are pushing. It's like this lady we knew in California. Where racism is RAMPANT in the leftist enclaves and Nancy Pelosi-Ville. She once said -- " I CAN'T be a racist. My heart goes out every to black person I see"..

THERE'S where all those white apologists are coming from. They see a black and feel pity. I can't feel that. Can't even understand the amount of damage that white Leftists INFLICT on black children every year by not EXPECTING them to perform academically. These folks have surrendered any efforts to FIX the problems. All they feel is pity..

You need to read some Walter Williams to SEE where the race baiting industry is going wrong. There's nothing there to PREPARE young blacks for success. It's all defeatist woe is me crap..

A bit of evangelical inspiration about ACHEIVEMENT, SUCCESS, and INDEPENDENCE is in order here. Instead of whining about best selling black authors that DO understand this country and "making it".
Why is it pity? it is reality and facing the facts of what historical treatment of a people causes. And I live in Europe where you also see generations of poverty regenerating themselves in a vicious cycle.

It's easy to say any kind of crazy things when you are part of the dominant group and know you have rhe majority in a forum.

Well that would be no different than trump, and yet the appeasers are happy to condemn Israel's right to exist. For a price and a hug with a mullah.

No doubt about it. You'll get no disagreement with me about that.

It's easy to say any kind of crazy things when you are part of the dominant group and know you have rhe majority in a forum.

that is a problem when you are in a democracy.

You can do something about that ya know

“They need to speak out to the country, to black Americans, and tell them, ‘I am not a racist, I am not your problem — you need to take care of your own life, you need to get married, raise your own children, get away from the government taking care of you, (and) drop your anger so you can see that I am not your problem,’” said Peterson
How vile! How racist!

But racists like you actually believe this and sellouts like Peterson fuel the true racism industry.

is it your position that only whites can be racist?

How vile! How racist!

you forgot about Jackson, Sharpton, Joy Reid, Michael Eric Dyson, and DeRay McKisson and that's just for starters

No I didn't. The people you mention have nothing to do with the racism industry.

you people?!?!

that's racist

you people?!?!

that's racist

Since I didn't say that it can't be. Please stop trying to pretend that everything said by blacks about whites has the same meaning as when whites say it about blacks.

you people?!?!

that's racist

Since I didn't say that it can't be. Please stop trying to pretend that everything said by blacks about whites has the same meaning as when whites say it about blacks.
So which road in Africa do blacks take to lead them to wealth? The one that leads them to the airport?

you people?!?!

that's racist

why would it not be the same only in reverse?

you people?!?!

that's racist

So which road in Africa do blacks take to lead them to wealth? The one that leads them to the airport?

you keep forgetting that blacks would build a great black empire like Wakanda if only the evil white devil would get out of the way.

Problem is that blacks in Africa have had that opportunity for 5 and a half decades, actually since the beginning of time

and

American blacks can always repatriate and help their black bruthas and sistas , the same ones that sold them to begin with.

Fact is african americans have it too good here otherwise they would flee the oppression.

PS the call for reparations is race based extortion. John Conyers should be charged with a felony

If that's true then my story also does not show proof that I concocted it. Yet that was the first thing you said about it. You accused me of concocting the story at the outset with no evidence and no reason to assume I did but now you expect proof that it happened. You are a craven hypocrite.

You're right about that much at least.

If that's true then what, in your mind, would reparations look like?

Of course I am. That's the only explanation for my disagreeing with you.

I know that spitting on someone because of their skin color is racist. Is that enough?

I never said anything about AA.

Saying some blacks are racist or that some blacks are paranoid about racism is "all day about blacks"? These two remarks are the only things I've ever said about blacks in all of our discussions.

I never said you needed to listen to Riley and I did not address you or mention you in any way in that post. It was not directed at you, it was directed at anyone willing to read it.

I would go fuck myself but that would be off topic.

Yawn!

Ducking out again, are we? I thought you would at least answer my question about reparations. You've been complaining that whites don't understand reparations but when I ask you to explain it, you refuse to answer.

I don't think that you are at all interested in whites understanding their racism or the black experience or reparations or anything to do with blacks or race because as long as whites are ignorant of these things, you can continue to vilify them for being ignorant of these things.

No, you have avoided any and all discussion of white racism and the extent of the damage it has created.

I haven't avoided anything, I know about white racism and its effects. I simply don't agree that all whites are guilty and that all whites should be held accountable. That's the only thing I've maintained in any of our discussions.

[You kno what reparations are. And it is not free money.

Apparently I don't since you keep telling me I'm wrong. And I asked you to explain what reparations looks like to you but once again, you refuse to answer.

So tell me what you think reparations are. I will probably disagree with much of it but if I'm going to disagree with something, I want it to be because I understand it, not because I don't. At the very least, I'd like to understand your view of it. What do you have to lose?

All whites benefitted from white racism. All whites are responsible for helping to fix the damages caused. You know what reparations are, you know my position on reparations. You really have nothing to disagree on in regard to reparations for blacks.

If I knew what your position on reparations was I wouldn't have asked you. The only thing I know about your position on reparations is "You will pay what you owe. Spiritual law says so."

If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. But just so you know for the record, I specifically asked you to explain your position on reparations so you have no cause from this day forward to criticize my ignorance.

How about you just get a job and work hard like the rest of us? :dunno:

You do that. I worked from age 9 to age 52 and now can live comfortably on what I produced. And I did so without writing books lying about things and validating white racism.
Ironic anything you cut and paste negatively about whites you believe to be true, but if a white person suggest a reading that you may not like, you discard it as lies.

How about you just get a job and work hard like the rest of us? :dunno:

You do that. I worked from age 9 to age 52 and now can live comfortably on what I produced. And I did so without writing books lying about things and validating white racism.
Ironic anything you cut and paste negatively about whites you believe to be true, but if a white person suggest a reading that you may not like, you discard it as lies.
Damn, fallacy of logic.

Or, they can choose the path that most other rich blacks took to affluence: Become a professional athlete; singer; rapper; actor, etc. Some have even been known to start businesses, become investors, real estate speculators, authors, politicians and doctors and lawyers and such.

Maybe we choose the path whites took? Enslaving people, making laws denying them the chance to compete, make it illegal for them to read or own property, make government programs that whites only benefitted from, you know, the things that made America great.

Blacks still enslave people. Or have you chosen to ignore that fact? Whitey wouldn't have had access to slaves if their fellow blacks had not enslaved them first.

Excuses. Whitey gave guns to certain tribes and not others then paid them after to capture their enemies. You ignore that. Then you ignore the 100 years aft slavery and even the fact that in America whites made slavery legal. There are no slaves to be given if whites didn't do that. Whites could have given blacks the choice to be indentured servants, they didn't do that either. You ignore that. All you have is the same dumb white racist excuses. Drop what you read a stormfront and face the truth. OBTW, Whites are still enslaving too.
Then you forget that American whites made slavery illegal

If that's true then my story also does not show proof that I concocted it. Yet that was the first thing you said about it. You accused me of concocting the story at the outset with no evidence and no reason to assume I did but now you expect proof that it happened. You are a craven hypocrite.

You're right about that much at least.

If that's true then what, in your mind, would reparations look like?

Of course I am. That's the only explanation for my disagreeing with you.

I know that spitting on someone because of their skin color is racist. Is that enough?

I never said anything about AA.

Saying some blacks are racist or that some blacks are paranoid about racism is "all day about blacks"? These two remarks are the only things I've ever said about blacks in all of our discussions.

I never said you needed to listen to Riley and I did not address you or mention you in any way in that post. It was not directed at you, it was directed at anyone willing to read it.

I would go fuck myself but that would be off topic.

Yawn!

Ducking out again, are we? I thought you would at least answer my question about reparations. You've been complaining that whites don't understand reparations but when I ask you to explain it, you refuse to answer.

I don't think that you are at all interested in whites understanding their racism or the black experience or reparations or anything to do with blacks or race because as long as whites are ignorant of these things, you can continue to vilify them for being ignorant of these things.

No, you have avoided any and all discussion of white racism and the extent of the damage it has created.

I haven't avoided anything, I know about white racism and its effects. I simply don't agree that all whites are guilty and that all whites should be held accountable. That's the only thing I've maintained in any of our discussions.

[You kno what reparations are. And it is not free money.

Apparently I don't since you keep telling me I'm wrong. And I asked you to explain what reparations looks like to you but once again, you refuse to answer.

So tell me what you think reparations are. I will probably disagree with much of it but if I'm going to disagree with something, I want it to be because I understand it, not because I don't. At the very least, I'd like to understand your view of it. What do you have to lose?

All whites benefitted from white racism. All whites are responsible for helping to fix the damages caused. You know what reparations are, you know my position on reparations. You really have nothing to disagree on in regard to reparations for blacks.
All whites today are not responsible to fix the damages caused, since they didn't cause it.

Is it racist to know there is only one, human, race?

Why doesn't that question ever get asked in threads started by whites who make rude, incorrect and wrong racist comments all the time?
Why haven't you noticed that it has been?

Because it hasn't
"IM2, postbly

Why doesn't that question ever get asked in threads started by whites who make rude, incorrect and wrong racist comments all the time?

: 20045477, member: 53913"]

Here's some dishonesty; it was pointed out in a post just after IM2's first question, a post he did not have the integrity to answer and you ignore:
Entirely incorrect. I have pointed out the fact in many threads. Just one example.
White Advocacy, and the Holocaust
Your apology is awaited.
[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back