A road to wealth for Blacks

All whites?

The reason I said what I did is that, apparently you don't have a problem with blacks taking free money from whites but heaven forbid a black person makes money promoting an idea that IM2 disagrees with.

I'm not making a disclaimer very time I say something about whites.

Why not? I always do you the courtesy of stating disclaimers or qualifying my remarks about blacks such as saying "...some blacks are racist..." or "...some blacks are paranoid about racism...". Not that it does it any good because every single time I did you ignored it completely and interpreted it as my saying all blacks are racist or paranoid or whatever. I'm not sure you even understand the concept of a disclaimer.

I have a problem with blacks who validate racist lies whites believe.

You have a problem with blacks making money "validating racist lies whites believe" which is why you titled the thread "A Road to Wealth for Blacks" in the first place. That was why I pointed out the irony of your being okay with blacks taking free money from whites.

Except blacks aren't taking free money from whites nor am I suggesting we do. Reparations are not free money.

If it's not free then where is it coming from and who gets it?

I've stated a million times not all whites are racists so I'm not going to keep doing that.

If you really believed that then you wouldn't have assumed that my black racism story was concocted or that it was a result of my racism.

You seem to have a problem with recognizing the fact that whites have a continuing history of assuming things about all blacks.

Maybe. But you have a problem assuming that any time a white person disagrees with you on a racial issue that they are racist and making assumptions about all blacks as you have done with me numerous times.

So now you want to build strawmen and make false equivalences all the damn time. That shit gets old real quick.

You're the one who started a thread about how certain blacks make their money, not me. So it's not a strawman argument to point out that the OP does not have a problem with blacks receiving free money.

Your other problem is you don't want to discuss wrongs of whites and have admitted that.

Where did I admit this?

But you want to lecture me all day about blacks.

What lecture have I given you (all day) about blacks?

So you can go fuck yourself.

What are you, thirteen?

You say you faced racism but your story shows no proof of it.

If that's true then my story also does not show proof that I concocted it. Yet that was the first thing you said about it. You accused me of concocting the story at the outset with no evidence and no reason to assume I did but now you expect proof that it happened. You are a craven hypocrite.

You did say you weren't going to be roped into a discussion about wrongs whites do because you don't want to hear how bad you are because you are white.

You're right about that much at least.

Since I am not talking about blacks getting free money your argument in that regard is a strawman.

If that's true then what, in your mind, would reparations look like?

You are a racist,

Of course I am. That's the only explanation for my disagreeing with you.

what do you have to disagree with me about here? WTF do you really know about facing racism whereby you can disagree?

I know that spitting on someone because of their skin color is racist. Is that enough?

I'm not talking about getting my feelings hurt so I claim it's racism, I'm talking about straight out denial of opportunity because of race. And no AA is not that.

I never said anything about AA.

You cannot say anything about things whites do wrong, but you are all day about blacks.

Saying some blacks are racist or that some blacks are paranoid about racism is "all day about blacks"? These two remarks are the only things I've ever said about blacks in all of our discussions.

And it's all false. I'm surprised you haven't told me what blacks I need to listen to. Oh, you already did that when you posted that Jason Reilly crap.

I never said you needed to listen to Riley and I did not address you or mention you in any way in that post. It was not directed at you, it was directed at anyone willing to read it.

I'm 57 and told you to fuck yourself and as far as I'm concerned that's what you can do.

I would go fuck myself but that would be off topic.

I'm not making a disclaimer very time I say something about whites.

Why not? I always do you the courtesy of stating disclaimers or qualifying my remarks about blacks such as saying "...some blacks are racist..." or "...some blacks are paranoid about racism...". Not that it does it any good because every single time I did you ignored it completely and interpreted it as my saying all blacks are racist or paranoid or whatever. I'm not sure you even understand the concept of a disclaimer.

I have a problem with blacks who validate racist lies whites believe.

You have a problem with blacks making money "validating racist lies whites believe" which is why you titled the thread "A Road to Wealth for Blacks" in the first place. That was why I pointed out the irony of your being okay with blacks taking free money from whites.

Except blacks aren't taking free money from whites nor am I suggesting we do. Reparations are not free money.

I've stated a million times not all whites are racists so I'm not going to keep doing that.

If you really believed that then you wouldn't have assumed that my black racism story was concocted or that it was a result of my racism.

You seem to have a problem with recognizing the fact that whites have a continuing history of assuming things about all blacks.

Maybe. But you have a problem assuming that any time a white person disagrees with you on a racial issue that they are racist and making assumptions about all blacks as you have done with me numerous times.

So now you want to build strawmen and make false equivalences all the damn time. That shit gets old real quick.

You're the one who started a thread about how certain blacks make their money, not me. So it's not a strawman argument to point out that the OP does not have a problem with blacks receiving free money.

Your other problem is you don't want to discuss wrongs of whites and have admitted that.

Where did I admit this?

What are you, thirteen?

If that's true then my story also does not show proof that I concocted it. Yet that was the first thing you said about it. You accused me of concocting the story at the outset with no evidence and no reason to assume I did but now you expect proof that it happened. You are a craven hypocrite.

You did say you weren't going to be roped into a discussion about wrongs whites do because you don't want to hear how bad you are because you are white.

Since I am not talking about blacks getting free money your argument in that regard is a strawman.

You are a racist,

what do you have to disagree with me about here? WTF do you really know about facing racism whereby you can disagree?

I know that spitting on someone because of their skin color is racist. Is that enough?

I'm not talking about getting my feelings hurt so I claim it's racism, I'm talking about straight out denial of opportunity because of race. And no AA is not that.

You cannot say anything about things whites do wrong, but you are all day about blacks.

Saying some blacks are racist or that some blacks are paranoid about racism is "all day about blacks"? These two remarks are the only things I've ever said about blacks in all of our discussions.

And it's all false. I'm surprised you haven't told me what blacks I need to listen to. Oh, you already did that when you posted that Jason Reilly crap.

I never said you needed to listen to Riley and I did not address you or mention you in any way in that post. It was not directed at you, it was directed at anyone willing to read it.

I'm 57 and told you to fuck yourself and as far as I'm concerned that's what you can do.

Yawn!

Black Conservative Blames Obama for making Whites Hate Blacks

Jesse-Lee-Peterson-Facebook-800x430.png

It's pretty stupid on it's face right? Sure, but some things that seem counter-intuitive, are still valid. Kinda.

Obama makes White People mad, that's not untrue.

But Conservative commentator Jesse Lee Peterson thinks he makes them so mad, that White people start to hate Black people not because they themselves are in some cases Haters, it's because Obama has once, maybe twice, dared to suggest that some of them might be biased, and it's that that makes them hate black people. Not being biased, being told some of them might be, or are, a teeny, tiny bit racially biased is more than they can stomach. They hate that. Really they do. They don't want to hear or to believe that anyone is a racist. Ever. Anywhere. I mean, how could that even be possible in this day?

See, If not for Obama's Big Mouthtm they'd otherwise be just fine and honky-dory with black people, pun intended, until that is Obama Poisoned the Punch Bowl by playing the "Race Card" over and over again. Y'know - Like Oprah.

Yep, you bet, but of course they would.

(Obama) implied that racism is still an issue in America today for black people from white folks, when it’s absolutely not true,” Peterson said. “You have the Department of Justice and others calling it a hate crime even before they knew — before the dust settled, they called it a hate crime, which is encouraging or verifying for a lot of angry black people that racism is a problem.”
He urged angry white people to start lashing out against black critics by reciting racist tropes.

“They need to speak out to the country, to black Americans, and tell them, ‘I am not a racist, I am not your problem — you need to take care of your own life, you need to get married, raise your own children, get away from the government taking care of you, (and) drop your anger so you can see that I am not your problem,’” said Peterson, summing up a month’s worth of Fox News programming in a matter of seconds.

He said a “lack of moral character,” not racism, was to blame for racial disparities in the U.S. – but he said white Americans were victims of a racist double standard that would eventually lead to even more violence against blacks.

“White people are feeling fear,” Peterson said. “If they should speak up, they’re called racists, and they are feeling guilt because they feel a sense of responsibility for what’s going on when they really have nothing to do with it"

Yeah, white people are the "Real Victims" and really need to speak out and yet AGAIN tell black people that they are the problem. That'll go just swell.

Jessie Lee Peterson has no education. Why is he on radio? Why is he a published author? Why does he have a TV show? Like I said in the OP...….

“They need to speak out to the country, to black Americans, and tell them, ‘I am not a racist, I am not your problem — you need to take care of your own life, you need to get married, raise your own children, get away from the government taking care of you, (and) drop your anger so you can see that I am not your problem,’” said Peterson
How vile! How racist!

“They need to speak out to the country, to black Americans, and tell them, ‘I am not a racist, I am not your problem — you need to take care of your own life, you need to get married, raise your own children, get away from the government taking care of you, (and) drop your anger so you can see that I am not your problem,’” said Peterson
How vile! How racist!

Given the fact we don't really live like that...….

But racists like you actually believe this and sellouts like Peterson fuel the true racism industry.

How vile! How racist!

But racists like you actually believe this and sellouts like Peterson fuel the true racism industry.
That was his point. You don't live like that. You need to take care of yourselves and your children instead of begging for handouts from the state.

How vile! How racist!

That was his point. You don't live like that. You need to take care of yourselves and your children instead of begging for handouts from the state.

The point is that he's wrong.

Where did I admit this?

What are you, thirteen?

You are a racist,

Yawn!

Ducking out again, are we? I thought you would at least answer my question about reparations. You've been complaining that whites don't understand reparations but when I ask you to explain it, you refuse to answer.

I don't think that you are at all interested in whites understanding their racism or the black experience or reparations or anything to do with blacks or race because as long as whites are ignorant of these things, you can continue to vilify them for being ignorant of these things.

How vile! How racist!

but didn't you state in another thread there is no racism industry?

How vile! How racist!

There isn't one for blacks, only whites.

Where did I admit this?

What are you, thirteen?

You are a racist,

Yawn!

Ducking out again, are we? I thought you would at least answer my question about reparations. You've been complaining that whites don't understand reparations but when I ask you to explain it, you refuse to answer.

I don't think that you are at all interested in whites understanding their racism or the black experience or reparations or anything to do with blacks or race because as long as whites are ignorant of these things, you can continue to vilify them for being ignorant of these things.

No, you have avoided any and all discussion of white racism and the extent of the damage it has created. You know what reparations are. And it is not free money.

Where did I admit this?

What are you, thirteen?

You are a racist,

Yawn!

No, you have avoided any and all discussion of white racism and the extent of the damage it has created.

I haven't avoided anything, I know about white racism and its effects. I simply don't agree that all whites are guilty and that all whites should be held accountable. That's the only thing I've maintained in any of our discussions.

[/QUOTE] You know what reparations are. And it is not free money.[/QUOTE]

Apparently I don't since you keep telling me I'm wrong. And I asked you to explain what reparations looks like to you but once again, you refuse to answer.

So tell me what you think reparations are. I will probably disagree with much of it but if I'm going to disagree with something, I want it to be because I understand it, not because I don't. At the very least, I'd like to understand your view of it. What do you have to lose?

How vile! How racist!

There isn't one for blacks, only whites.

you forgot about Jackson, Sharpton, Joy Reid, Michael Eric Dyson, and DeRay McKisson and that's just for starters

Is there a road in Africa that leads to wealth?

It's pretty stupid on it's face right? Sure, but some things that seem counter-intuitive, are still valid. Kinda.

But Conservative commentator Jesse Lee Peterson thinks he makes them so mad, that White people start to hate Black people not because they themselves are in some cases Haters, it's because Obama has once, maybe twice, dared to suggest that some of them might be biased, and it's that that makes them hate black people. Not being biased, being told some of them might be, or are, a teeny, tiny bit racially biased is more than they can stomach. They hate that. Really they do. They don't want to hear or to believe that anyone is a racist. Ever. Anywhere. I mean, how could that even be possible in this day?

See, If not for Obama's Big Mouthtm they'd otherwise be just fine and honky-dory with black people, pun intended, until that is Obama Poisoned the Punch Bowl by playing the "Race Card" over and over again. Y'know - Like Oprah.

(Obama) implied that racism is still an issue in America today for black people from white folks, when it’s absolutely not true,” Peterson said. “You have the Department of Justice and others calling it a hate crime even before they knew — before the dust settled, they called it a hate crime, which is encouraging or verifying for a lot of angry black people that racism is a problem.”
He urged angry white people to start lashing out against black critics by reciting racist tropes.

“They need to speak out to the country, to black Americans, and tell them, ‘I am not a racist, I am not your problem — you need to take care of your own life, you need to get married, raise your own children, get away from the government taking care of you, (and) drop your anger so you can see that I am not your problem,’” said Peterson, summing up a month’s worth of Fox News programming in a matter of seconds.

He said a “lack of moral character,” not racism, was to blame for racial disparities in the U.S. – but he said white Americans were victims of a racist double standard that would eventually lead to even more violence against blacks.

“White people are feeling fear,” Peterson said. “If they should speak up, they’re called racists, and they are feeling guilt because they feel a sense of responsibility for what’s going on when they really have nothing to do with it"

Yeah, white people are the "Real Victims" and really need to speak out and yet AGAIN tell black people that they are the problem. That'll go just swell.

Jessie Lee Peterson has no education. Why is he on radio? Why is he a published author? Why does he have a TV show? Like I said in the OP...….

Jesse Lee Peterson is a bootlicking, stupid buffoon, who makes a living being an ass kissing lawn jockey.]

Jesse Lee Peterson is a bootlicking, stupid buffoon, who makes a living being an ass kissing lawn jockey.]

Exactly the type of black person white republican conservatives love.

Exactly the type of black person white republican conservatives love.

Yes indeed. A stupid self hater.

Let's highlight another member of the lawn jokey hall of fame.

th

Larry Elder. One of the greatest sellouts of all time.

These blacks have one thing in common, they deny racism and then run off at the mouth about black pathologies like white racists. Elders has done nothing for the black community. But he makes plenty of money from dissing it.

You see the difference between black conservatives like Elder and back liberals is that black "liberals" will admit to the problems that exist, but they do not deny the causes. And they understand how the causes do not stem from what white people think they stem from. Fatherless homes is not why there is no physical development in some black communities hat would create businesses that provide retail jobs.. Blacks were not selling drugs because of a immoral criminal culture celebrated by backs. They were selling drugs to make money that could have been made from jobs created by economic development of the black community..

For some reason the black conservative loudmouths whites want every black person to hear don't seem to see this.

You are a racist,

Yawn!

No, you have avoided any and all discussion of white racism and the extent of the damage it has created.

I haven't avoided anything, I know about white racism and its effects. I simply don't agree that all whites are guilty and that all whites should be held accountable. That's the only thing I've maintained in any of our discussions.

[You kno what reparations are. And it is not free money.

Apparently I don't since you keep telling me I'm wrong. And I asked you to explain what reparations looks like to you but once again, you refuse to answer.

So tell me what you think reparations are. I will probably disagree with much of it but if I'm going to disagree with something, I want it to be because I understand it, not because I don't. At the very least, I'd like to understand your view of it. What do you have to lose?

All whites benefitted from white racism. All whites are responsible for helping to fix the damages caused. You know what reparations are, you know my position on reparations. You really have nothing to disagree on in regard to reparations for blacks.

Forum List

Back