A road to wealth for Blacks

You all need to move on and stop living in the past. Not all white people are how you see them, in fact, only a tiny percentage are still like that, just look at the white supremacist rallies, there's only ever a handful of people at those rallies, and way more whites protesting against them. So try not to be so delusional in your hatred of whites, although I do understand that just like there will probably never be NO kkk-types, just like there never not be blacks like you and IM2 who hate irrationally.
OK. Stop right there.

The white people at KKK rallies are WHITE EXTREMISTS

They are extreme advocates of white supremacy. Just like ISIS are extreme advocates of Islam

When I think of a white supremacist. I think the nicest, sweetest acting white person I could find

I think of Ellen DeGeneres. I think of Tom Hanks. Don't know where your going with all that KKK talk

Well, I need the government to stop me from taking drugs, so I need those laws. Without those laws, I just know I'd go out tomorrow and get an 8 ball.

Thank you, government.

lol.

You all need to move on and stop living in the past. Not all white people are how you see them, in fact, only a tiny percentage are still like that, just look at the white supremacist rallies, there's only ever a handful of people at those rallies, and way more whites protesting against them. So try not to be so delusional in your hatred of whites, although I do understand that just like there will probably never be NO kkk-types, just like there never not be blacks like you and IM2 who hate irrationally.
OK. Stop right there.

The white people at KKK rallies are WHITE EXTREMISTS

They are extreme advocates of white supremacy. Just like ISIS are extreme advocates of Islam

When I think of a white supremacist. I think the nicest, sweetest acting white person I could find

I think of Ellen DeGeneres. I think of Tom Hanks. Don't know where your going with all that KKK talk
Then you need to buy yourself a dictionary because Ellen and Tom don't advocate white supremacy.

Well, I need the government to stop me from taking drugs, so I need those laws. Without those laws, I just know I'd go out tomorrow and get an 8 ball.

Thank you, government.

lol.

Kinda like you need the government to stop you from being a racist.

Like you need the government to stop the whites from buying the cocaine from South America and shipping it here.

Do you remember what I told you in the other thread, Mr. IM2?

I'd mentioned to you that you're just another Nationalist, just like any other Nationalist. And I told you that you aren't special in that regard. Hell, you're not even a good one. Something tells me that your little fist over there only rises so far as your keyboard sits. Or perhaps a colorful cardboard sign within the comfortable parameter of a free speech zone. Heh heh.

Anyway. Do you remember our brief discussion?

It was very brief, wasn't it?

We did not get to finish our discussion, if I recall correctly. You just disappeared. Which I thought was out of character for you, though predictable as it was.

But you and I know why you weren't interested in getting the last word that time. Don't we?

Last edited:

Do you remember what I told you in the other thread, Mr. IM2?

I'd mentioned to you that you're just another Nationalist, just like any other Nationalist. And I told you that you aren't special in that regard. Hell, you're not even a good one. Something tells me that your little fist over there only rises so far as your keyboard sits. Or perhaps a colorful cardboard sign within the comfortable parameter of a free speech zone. Heh heh.

Anyway. Do you remember our brief discussion?

It was very brief, wasn't it?

We did not get to finish our discussion, if I recall correctly. You just disappeared. Which I thought was out of character for you, though predictable as it was.

But you and I know why you weren't interested in getting the last word that time. Don't we?

I don't know or care. I'm no nationalist but you're dumb. You haven't seen me say anything about a separate black nation or the superiority of blacks. I quit responding to the stupid. That's what happened to you.

it was a dumb answer for a dumb question. You didn't get it. No kidding.
Well I am black so that means I'm dumb that is ...........according to the white supremacist and the Asian supremacist like abu afak who are always running around tryna prove how stupid black are.

Well how do expect a retard to understand simple questions...no ?

Or don't you believe in what you write ?

Well I am black so that means I'm dumb that is ...........according to the white supremacist and the Asian supremacist like abu afak who are always running around tryna prove how stupid black are.

You need to gofund yourself a sense of humour.

Something has to be funny to be laughed at

When you really get into debating race with white supremacists. When the debate get's too heavy for them. They always resort to jokes.

DGLOWb0VYAAO3sS.jpg

Something has to be funny to be laughed at
:lol:

Forum List

Back