A road to wealth for Blacks

It's pretty simple. Become a black conservative and write a book about back pathologies blaming blacks for the problems they face and telling blacks how racism is in the past. It's how an uneducated homeless black man gained wealth. Jesse Lee Peterson. It made a welfare cheat wealthy. Starr Parker. Now we have a young black woman who got a racial discrimination settlement check preaching to blacks about the victim mentality and she's now on the money train. Candace Owens.

Yep if you are black and want to get paid write something that validates white racist beliefs about blacks and you'll get rich and famous both at the same time. And quickly.

But didn't someone make a comment about profiting and losing ones soul?

So, what's your plan, beg whitey for reparations?

It's pretty simple. Become a black conservative and write a book about back pathologies blaming blacks for the problems they face and telling blacks how racism is in the past. It's how an uneducated homeless black man gained wealth. Jesse Lee Peterson. It made a welfare cheat wealthy. Starr Parker. Now we have a young black woman who got a racial discrimination settlement check preaching to blacks about the victim mentality and she's now on the money train. Candace Owens.

Yep if you are black and want to get paid write something that validates white racist beliefs about blacks and you'll get rich and famous both at the same time. And quickly.

So, what's your plan, beg whitey for reparations?

I do think that people here in positions of responsibility should act as such.

Or, they can choose the path that most other rich blacks took to affluence: Become a professional athlete; singer; rapper; actor, etc. Some have even been known to start businesses, become investors, real estate speculators, authors, politicians and doctors and lawyers and such.

Maybe we choose the path whites took? Enslaving people, making laws denying them the chance to compete, make it illegal for them to read or own property, make government programs that whites only benefitted from, you know, the things that made America great.

Or, they can choose the path that most other rich blacks took to affluence: Become a professional athlete; singer; rapper; actor, etc. Some have even been known to start businesses, become investors, real estate speculators, authors, politicians and doctors and lawyers and such.

Maybe we choose the path whites took? Enslaving people, making laws denying them the chance to compete, make it illegal for them to read or own property, make government programs that whites only benefitted from, you know, the things that made America great.

If you live in the past you will never move forward.
There is no hope for you.

If you live in the past you will never move forward.
There is no hope for you.

Well since you can't live in the past, your comment stands as stupid.

How about you just get a job and work hard like the rest of us? :dunno:

You do that. I worked from age 9 to age 52 and now can live comfortably on what I produced. And I did so without writing books lying about things and validating white racism.
Then it sounds like the white man didnt keep you down.

So I guess to you that means there is no white racism. I struggled plenty against white racists trying to stop me. Things that I should never had to face and things your white ass never does.
I dont believe you.

All whites?

The reason I said what I did is that, apparently you don't have a problem with blacks taking free money from whites but heaven forbid a black person makes money promoting an idea that IM2 disagrees with.

Blacks still enslave people. Or have you chosen to ignore that fact? Whitey wouldn't have had access to slaves if their fellow blacks had not enslaved them first.

Blacks still enslave people. Or have you chosen to ignore that fact? Whitey wouldn't have had access to slaves if their fellow blacks had not enslaved them first.

Excuses. Whitey gave guns to certain tribes and not others then paid them after to capture their enemies. You ignore that. Then you ignore the 100 years aft slavery and even the fact that in America whites made slavery legal. There are no slaves to be given if whites didn't do that. Whites could have given blacks the choice to be indentured servants, they didn't do that either. You ignore that. All you have is the same dumb white racist excuses. Drop what you read a stormfront and face the truth. OBTW, Whites are still enslaving too.

So what road in Africa is the road to wealth for blacks?

All whites?

The reason I said what I did is that, apparently you don't have a problem with blacks taking free money from whites but heaven forbid a black person makes money promoting an idea that IM2 disagrees with.

I'm not making a disclaimer very time I say something about whites. I have a problem with blacks who validate racist lies whites believe.

To be fair, anybody can make a good living from telling conservatives what they want to hear. Look at Ann Coulter. Hasn’t had to work a day in her life.

I think you are being unfair to Ann Coulter when you accuse her of never having worked a day in her life.

Ann has been a go-getter all her life. She graduated from New Canaan High School in 1980; she received her B.A. Honors from the Cornell University School of Arts and Science in 1984 and she received her J.D. from the University Of Michigan Law School in 1988. Ann put more effort (work) into her education than most of her critics. She also worked as a lawyer, something that isn't discussed much by her critics.

The thing I found to be the most unfair was your perception that writers do not work and nothing could be further from the truth. Ann Coulter has written 12 best-sellers and hundreds of articles which have appeared in newspapers across the country. Writing is extremely time consuming. There are also book signings and other public appearances to promote the book, contract negotiations and a host of other activities that most people would describe as “work”. I am reasonably certain that she puts in many more hours each week than those who work a 9-5 job

A long time ago, I thought entertainers had the idyllic life. I assumed (incorrectly) that they all got rich and didn't have to work at all. When I discovered all the rehearsals and other preparations, including travel, required for a single performance, I realized that entertains work as hard as, or harder than, most everyone else.

CONCLUSION: You say that Ann Coulter has never worked a day in her life. I say she has worked longer and harder than most of her critics. You have the last word.

All whites?

I'm not making a disclaimer very time I say something about whites.

Why not? I always do you the courtesy of stating disclaimers or qualifying my remarks about blacks such as saying "...some blacks are racist..." or "...some blacks are paranoid about racism...". Not that it does it any good because every single time I did you ignored it completely and interpreted it as my saying all blacks are racist or paranoid or whatever. I'm not sure you even understand the concept of a disclaimer.

I have a problem with blacks who validate racist lies whites believe.

You have a problem with blacks making money "validating racist lies whites believe" which is why you titled the thread "A Road to Wealth for Blacks" in the first place. That was why I pointed out the irony of your being okay with blacks taking free money from whites.

Last edited:

All whites?

Why not? I always do you the courtesy of stating disclaimers or qualifying my remarks about blacks such as saying "...some blacks are racist..." or "...some blacks are paranoid about racism...". Not that it does it any good because every single time I did you ignored it completely and interpreted it as my saying all blacks are racist or paranoid or whatever. I'm not sure you even understand the concept of a disclaimer.

You have a problem with blacks making money "validating racist lies whites believe" which is why you titled the thread "A Road to Wealth for Blacks" in the first place. That was why I pointed out the irony of your being okay with blacks taking free money from whites.

Except blacks aren't taking free money from whites nor am I suggesting we do. Reparations are not free money. I've stated a million times not all whites are racists so I'm not going to keep doing that. You seem to have a problem with recognizing the fact that whites have a continuing history of assuming things about all blacks. So now you want to build strawmen and make false equivalences all the damn time. That shit gets old real quick. Your other problem is you don't want to discuss wrongs of whites and have admitted that. But you want to lecture me all day about blacks. So you can go fuck yourself.

All whites?

Except blacks aren't taking free money from whites nor am I suggesting we do. Reparations are not free money.

If it's not free then where is it coming from and who gets it?

I've stated a million times not all whites are racists so I'm not going to keep doing that.

If you really believed that then you wouldn't have assumed that my black racism story was concocted or that it was a result of my racism.

You seem to have a problem with recognizing the fact that whites have a continuing history of assuming things about all blacks.

Maybe. But you have a problem assuming that any time a white person disagrees with you on a racial issue that they are racist and making assumptions about all blacks as you have done with me numerous times.

So now you want to build strawmen and make false equivalences all the damn time. That shit gets old real quick.

You're the one who started a thread about how certain blacks make their money, not me. So it's not a strawman argument to point out that the OP does not have a problem with blacks receiving free money.

Your other problem is you don't want to discuss wrongs of whites and have admitted that.

Where did I admit this?

But you want to lecture me all day about blacks.

What lecture have I given you (all day) about blacks?

So you can go fuck yourself.

What are you, thirteen?

All whites?

Except blacks aren't taking free money from whites nor am I suggesting we do. Reparations are not free money.

If it's not free then where is it coming from and who gets it?

I've stated a million times not all whites are racists so I'm not going to keep doing that.

If you really believed that then you wouldn't have assumed that my black racism story was concocted or that it was a result of my racism.

You seem to have a problem with recognizing the fact that whites have a continuing history of assuming things about all blacks.

Maybe. But you have a problem assuming that any time a white person disagrees with you on a racial issue that they are racist and making assumptions about all blacks as you have done with me numerous times.

So now you want to build strawmen and make false equivalences all the damn time. That shit gets old real quick.

You're the one who started a thread about how certain blacks make their money, not me. So it's not a strawman argument to point out that the OP does not have a problem with blacks receiving free money.

Your other problem is you don't want to discuss wrongs of whites and have admitted that.

Where did I admit this?

But you want to lecture me all day about blacks.

What lecture have I given you (all day) about blacks?

So you can go fuck yourself.

What are you, thirteen?

You say you faced racism but your story shows no proof of it. You did say you weren't going to be roped into a discussion about wrongs whites do because you don't want to hear how bad you are because you are white. Since I am not talking about blacks getting free money your argument in that regard is a strawman. You are a racist, what do you have to disagree with me about here? WTF do you really know about facing racism whereby you can disagree? I'm not talking about getting my feelings hurt so I claim it's racism, I'm talking about straight out denial of opportunity because of race. And no AA is not that. You cannot say anything about things whites do wrong, but you are all day about blacks. And it's all false. I'm surprised you haven't told me what blacks I need to listen to. Oh, you already did that when you posted that Jason Reilly crap. I'm 57 and told you to fuck yourself and as far as I'm concerned that's what you can do.

Why do white conservatives love Clarence Thomas when most Blacks hate him?

To most black people Clarence Thomas is the biggest ball sucking uncle tom is the history of America he's been called a self hateing black token that does nothing but suck the white men's balls. I think thats why white conservatives love him so much because he does their dirty work.Thats why Sean Hannity... show more To most black people Clarence Thomas is the biggest ball sucking uncle tom is the history of America he's been called a self hateing black token that does nothing but suck the white men's balls.

I think thats why white conservatives love him so much because he does their dirty work.Thats why Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck love to have uncle tom tokens on their shows like Jesse Lee Peterson and Larry Elder who said black people should be thankful for slavery and that blacks are immoral and worthless.

Larry Elder wrote a book calling black people stupid and this is why most black people hate black conservatives and call them uncle tom sell outs.Only 2% percent of black people are right wing conservatives and this is why.

Just for the record there's nothing wrong with being a black republican im a moderate center black republican but there's a huge difference between being a center moderate republican and a far right extremists like Jesse lee Peterson and Larry Elder and Clarence Thomas.

Why do white conservatives love Clarence Thomas when most Blacks hate him?

So what happed to Colin Powell? He was once a beloved white mans negro. But then he chose to support Obama and he got kicked out of the club. After all he shouldn't support a man just because if race, oh no only whites get to do that. It did not matter if race wasn't why Powell supported Obama.

Forum List

Back