A Ridiculous Hunger For Power

Zero and Big Mike gave the hood rats free sail foams, but ironically the murder rates and conditions in their filthy shitholes just got worse. It's weird how everything Mullah Barry touched turned to shit.

"I'm beginning to smell a no-good commie rat!"

hqdefault.jpg

Buying an election eh ?? Thought the libs said that it was illegal to do that sort of thing ?? You reckon he might catch the dud Tom Styer with the money for which that cat has spent in his ad campaign ?? Rotflmbo. Desperation calls for drastic measures, and it still won't work - Trump wins.. MAGA.

I've been binging old Fantasy Island episodes on Crackle, lately, and I've been seeing a lot of ads from these two candidates. By “a lot of ads”, I mean one actual ad for each candidate, repeated over and over and over again. Bloomberg's ad, sometimes repeated up to five or six times in a row, with no other content between repetitions; Steyers' ad repeated two or three times in a row.

Bloomberg's ad is primarily to promise some new health care plan, for which he repeats all the very same lies that were used to sell the Obamacare scam.

Steyers boasts of having led a movement to stop construction of what he hopes is the very last fossil-fueled power plant to be proposed in California, and to boast of making the climate his number one priority as President.

Given California's already-existing problems with maintaining a reliable and adequate supply of electrical power, given that we have only one nuclear power plant in the state, and given Steyers' apparent desire to shut down existing fossil-fueled plants, I wonder what he thinks California is supposed to do about its already-strained supply of electrical power; and whether he wants to do the same thing to the rest of the country that he boasts of having helped to almost do to California.

All of Trump’s Ties to Russia, in 7 Charts

Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch and his crew of Corrupt (R) House Members and (R) Congress Members are telling the world there is No Need to see or hear ANY evidence.

Parnas
Sondland
Flynn
Rudy
Manafort
Gates
Papadopoulos
Stone
Cohen
Kislyak
Deripaska
Sater

This is just a small sample of the trump crime Family.
A total embarrassment to Real Americans.

Trump is blatant and brazen and exhibits his allegiance to Putin publicly:

trump-putin-handshake.jpg

Trump-Putin-Thousand-Words-TOP.jpeg

who is more manly in this picture but the stare down is not bad

images (1).jpg

Come on buddy give me your hand
Don't leave me hanging

Buying an election eh ?? Thought the libs said that it was illegal to do that sort of thing ?? You reckon he might catch the dud Tom Styer with the money for which that cat has spent in his ad campaign ?? Rotflmbo. Desperation calls for drastic measures, and it still won't work - Trump wins.. MAGA.

I've been binging old Fantasy Island episodes on Crackle, lately, and I've been seeing a lot of ads from these two candidates. By “a lot of ads”, I mean one actual ad for each candidate, repeated over and over and over again. Bloomberg's ad, sometimes repeated up to five or six times in a row, with no other content between repetitions; Steyers' ad repeated two or three times in a row.

Bloomberg's ad is primarily to promise some new health care plan, for which he repeats all the very same lies that were used to sell the Obamacare scam.

Steyers boasts of having led a movement to stop construction of what he hopes is the very last fossil-fueled power plant to be proposed in California, and to boast of making the climate his number one priority as President.

Given California's already-existing problems with maintaining a reliable and adequate supply of electrical power, given that we have only one nuclear power plant in the state, and given Steyers' apparent desire to shut down existing fossil-fueled plants, I wonder what he thinks California is supposed to do about its already-strained supply of electrical power; and whether he wants to do the same thing to the rest of the country that he boasts of having helped to almost do to California.
They are both overly bloated with money in which they don't deserve, and probably never did. How people like this get rich, uhh just baffles the mind really. Everytime they speak they confirm it. Their idea of spending their way into the presidency is crazy and a waste of money, because money doesn't make the person, the person makes the money.

gettyimages-86451042_master.jpg

where did my balls go and where the hell is the secret service guys who should be helping me

Agent 1 - it's not what I signed up for

gging-animals.jpg

I gonna find my balls and shoot them, why the hell is my security hiding behind those trees

That 70 billion would just end up in the pockets of politicians and activists.

Money is not the problem.

The answer is simple: go to school, study hard, behave yourself, graduate, go to trade school/the university (depending on your interests and skills), graduate, get a good job, make enough money for a nice neighborhood and good medical coverage. Voila! The American dream realized.

That 70 billion would just end up in the pockets of politicians and activists.

Money is not the problem.

The answer is simple: go to school, study hard, behave yourself, graduate, go to trade school/the university (depending on your interests and skills), graduate, get a good job, make enough money for a nice neighborhood and good medical coverage. Voila! The American dream realized.
So that's how one makes billions and billions of dollars eh ? Glad you told us that, because we didn't know what happened after we done the things you spoke of, and so that is supposed to be the connection to it all eh ?? Maybe Hunter Biden can give us some tips, you think ?? LOL.. Just having fun is all. :)

Forum List

Back