A revolt is growing as more people refuse to pay back student loans

Actually the point I was making is do we need to throw more money at schools because there is something missing as I thought you were implying.

I don't think we should do nothing but we have been doing a whole lot of something for quite sometime and no one is very happy. Maybe going backwards and stop doing the foolish BS we do would be better then to keep trying to invent a square wheel.

This is why I support Common Core. Common Core has increased education standards considerably. As schools begin implementing Common Core, they have been sending home notices to parents to expect their kids to start getting much lower grades.

This is also why I support putting the people who operate the fraudulent "colleges" in prison. We shouldn't just be forgiving the loans they stole, we should be punishing the crooks.

I always thought that was called a report card. And didn't "no child left behind" try and do the same thing and was greeted not so well by most on the left?

When there is a fraud with years of financial training and experience on one side of the table, and a kid on the other side of the table, which one has the tremendous advantage?

Stop blaming the victim!

Actually the point I was making is do we need to throw more money at schools because there is something missing as I thought you were implying.

I don't think we should do nothing but we have been doing a whole lot of something for quite sometime and no one is very happy. Maybe going backwards and stop doing the foolish BS we do would be better then to keep trying to invent a square wheel.

This is why I support Common Core. Common Core has increased education standards considerably. As schools begin implementing Common Core, they have been sending home notices to parents to expect their kids to start getting much lower grades.

This is also why I support putting the people who operate the fraudulent "colleges" in prison. We shouldn't just be forgiving the loans they stole, we should be punishing the crooks.

I always thought that was called a report card. And didn't "no child left behind" try and do the same thing and was greeted not so well by most on the left?
43 states enacted Common Core.

Do you think those were all blue states?

43 states enacted Common Core.

Do you think those were all blue states?

Another fix which I hope this time works. I still say college cost too much and that cost could be easily reduced.

Another fix which I hope this time works. I still say college cost too much and that cost could be easily reduced.
I am sincerely open to any ideas on how to reduce the cost of tuition. Fire away.

I'll tell you what the problem is.

The problem is that these fraudulent crooks conned a bunch of kids out of a shit ton of money, and the crooks aren't in jail.

Well, how do you explain all of us who didn't get conned? I mean seriously, I borrowed some money, but I was judicious about it because I realized I was signing a loan document declaring I would pay it back.

Conned? Bullshit.
Dude. Have you been hanging around and reading this forum at all?

This board is chock full of gullible rubes who believe everything their political manipulators tell them!

Conned? ALL THE TIME!

I don't get conned by the hacks whose piss these retards drink. Does that exonerate the hacks in any way?

Nope.

Personally, I think student loans should be like a business loan... no solid plan? No loan. Sorry, you want a PhD in Post Bolshevik Vagina Studies? Pay for it yourself. Frankly, if these kids are that dumb, maybe college is a waste of time.

When there is a fraud with years of financial training and experience on one side of the table, and a kid on the other side of the table, which one has the tremendous advantage?

Stop blaming the victim!

What? When I took out my loans, it was done through the financial aid office... those people ere just paper pushers... years of financial training?

Hardly.

Personally, I think student loans should be like a business loan... no solid plan? No loan. Sorry, you want a PhD in Post Bolshevik Vagina Studies? Pay for it yourself. Frankly, if these kids are that dumb, maybe college is a waste of time.
One fatal flaw in your plan. The private lenders were in cahoots with the fraudulent colleges.

That's why Bush cut off their government tit.

Stop blaming the victim!

What? When I took out my loans, it was done through the financial aid office... those people ere just paper pushers... years of financial training?

Hardly.
Was this financial aid office an arm of your college? Was this college one of the fraudulent ones? Were the private lenders you were steered to by the college in cahoots with the fraudulent college?

See how that works?

Stop blaming the victim!

Hardly.
Was this financial aid office an arm of your college? Was this college one of the fraudulent ones? Were the private lenders you were steered to by the college in cahoots with the fraudulent college?

See how that works?

Regardless, I didn't get duped.... see how that works?

The hapless victim narrative is getting really old.... just like the mortgage meltdown... and the 401k meltdown of the 2000's. You know how many genius' I met that had doubled the 401k's and were living in $300,000 houses on $25,000 incomes? Then when it predictably went to shit.... overnight, from genius to victim.

Everyone has a brain stem, but, not everyone has a STEM brain.

Exactly why most people should not go to college. If you're a stupid verbal who can't do math then you should be picking crops. That means only 20% of men should go to college. 10% of women. .0001% of blacks.
Most crop pickers got replaced shortly after the development of the internal combustion engine.

Stop blaming the victim!

Hardly.

See how that works?

Regardless, I didn't get duped.... see how that works?

The hapless victim narrative is getting really old.... just like the mortgage meltdown... and the 401k meltdown of the 2000's. You know how many genius' I met that had doubled the 401k's and were living in $300,000 houses on $25,000 incomes? Then when it predictably went to shit.... overnight, from genius to victim.
401K's are a tax dodge; those who lost money in them should have just paid their fuckin' taxes and been done with it.

No sympathy at all.

Yale had a deep sea fishing team as far back as the '50's.

My son needs money management, not STEM.

He can hire the STEM types to manage the oil wells and run the ranches scientifically.

MBA is a type of STEM , at least in my book. They have decent math skills.
My son has a Mensa IQ, but, a fisherman's heart.

He is doing what he loves.

My 40 years old retired, and is doing what he loves, reverting to a grunge life, and loving the shit out of it.

I'm proud of both; I didn't breed often, but, I bred well.

Glad somebody got something out of the bitch and her family's money!

Last edited:
I wish we could have free education too. I think it makes a better America to have more educated people, and I agree about being taxed enough. Cripes! I don't know how viable that is though.
Lets look at European countries that have it.
Responsibility and honoring your word. Two things Odium is against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wrong as usual. Its called taking a righteous stand against right wing hatred of being educated. :) So.:fu:

You couldn't possibly be more stupid. You nutters are all alike.

:gives::boohoo::boohoo:

Yeah, let's look at France with its over-educated youth who cannot find jobs.

A real revolt, would be to start a university that doesn't charge like wounded bulls, but education for education's sake seems to have died - along with the idea that student loans shouldn't be 100k debt shackles.

The Classical Western Education is dead because, dontchaknow, it encourages White Privilege and all.

So, instead of learning about Aristotle, kids study rap music.

And here we see the usual "Problem? I see no problem!" GOP response to everything:

Everything a child needs to advance to college has been available to them and always was, except one thing, initiative, that they have to supply.

And now, a little dose of something I call REALITY:

35a12e9.png

Fox Butterfield, is that you? It completely bypasses your brain that the government colluding with Universities to foist loans on gullible students Drives Up The Price.

I'll tell you what the problem is.

The problem is that these fraudulent crooks conned a bunch of kids out of a shit ton of money, and the crooks aren't in jail.

Well, how do you explain all of us who didn't get conned? I mean seriously, I borrowed some money, but I was judicious about it because I realized I was signing a loan document declaring I would pay it back.

Conned? Bullshit.
Dude. Have you been hanging around and reading this forum at all?

This board is chock full of gullible rubes who believe everything their political manipulators tell them!

Conned? ALL THE TIME!

I don't get conned by the hacks whose piss these retards drink. Does that exonerate the hacks in any way?

Nope.

And Universities which push loans for worthless degrees are committing fraud. If a student defaults, the university should be on the hook for the money, not the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back