A Resurrection and not Heaven or Hell Awaits Everyone After They Die

tthttf

Rookie
Aug 6, 2011

People are resurrected from their graves after dying.

They do not go to heaven or a burning hell after they die.

Christ stated plainly that no man had ascended to heaven but He himself:

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

The dead are not conscious while they are in their graves in the period between their death and the future resurrection:

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

The "lived not again" until the resurrection:

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

And those who are resurrected to rule under Christ do not go to heaven but reign with Christ on this earth as kings and priests:

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Modern Christianity's teachings are in error!

Last edited:
My understanding being a Christian is when you die your spirit goes to heaven if you are saved while your body stays in the grave until the Rapture. If you are not saved then your spirit stays in the grave with your body until the judgement. I say this not only because of studying the Bible but also talking with fellow Christians and Pastors. Heaven or hell awaits everyone after they die.

Romans 16:17 ESV
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.

People are resurrected from their graves after dying.

They do not go to heaven or a burning hell after they die.

Christ stated plainly that no man had ascended to heaven but He himself:

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

The dead are not conscious while they are in their graves in the period between their death and the future resurrection:

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

The "lived not again" until the resurrection:

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

And those who are resurrected to rule under Christ do not go to heaven but reign with Christ on this earth as kings and priests:

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Modern Christianity's teachings are in error!

Really? How do you know? Or are you back from the dead?

Every person has an eternal soul.

We do not go to heaven or hell.

We go to the level of consciousness that we ourselves have created.

Jesus warned us about you. That is nothing but a big lie and false teaching.

I do not remember reading "Chris" anywhere in the bible.
Dead is dead, our conciousness is a result of biochemical reactions and such that stop when we die.

I do not remember reading "Chris" anywhere in the bible.
Dead is dead, our conciousness is a result of biochemical reactions and such that stop when we die.

and start when we're born. so even by that atheistic way of thinking, reincarnation is probably real.

oh my, that does not bode well for the Tea Party members....

Eternal fear and outrage....

Jesus warned us about you. That is nothing but a big lie and false teaching.

Actually Jesus warned about you.

He called you the Pharisees.
I am a Christian. The fact that you stated that we "go to the level of consciousness that we create" is false teaching. We do not create a level of consciousness. You would be a Pharissee in JESUS EYES AND A FALSE PROPHET!! Stop with you lies and go away satan.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back