A request

so does that mean a moderate Democrat votes for Conservative policies?......

Not at all. If a Democrat votes for conservative policies he is accused of being a sell-out, a traitor, a hater, a bigot, a homophobe, a xenophobe, a misogynist, a religious zealot, a greedy person who wants to get rich on the backs of the poor, who is in favor of dirty air, dirty water and he wants people to die on the emergency room floor.
oh im sorry.....so you mean the Republican/Conservatives here who bad mouth "moderate" Republicans do not consider them sell-outs and traitors?......you mean all the nice things they say about them are bullshit?......just having some good old fun with them?......:eusa_eh:

Most conservatives that I know call moderate Republicans - RINOs (Republicans In Name Only).
I don't know what's said here. I'm new here and many people here hurl vile inappropriate insults on this board (both conservative and liberal).

Then start a new thread. How can this country be turned around.

I already did "what would you do different" - so get to work.

The answer is simple. If we can defeat liberalism we will restore our nation to it's former glory.

I have said this in so many words in all of my new threads.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberals must lie in order to get people to vote for the liberal agenda.

Liberals are ruled by their own emotions rather than making decisions based on reason, commonsense and personal experience.

When did you begin your study? Has this work been published? :eusa_whistle:

As a matter of fact many books have been published on this topic including one called: "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder".

The answer is simple. If we can defeat liberalism we will restore our nation to it's former glory.

I have said this in so many words in all of my new threads.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberals must lie in order to get people to vote for the liberal agenda.

Liberals are ruled by their own emotions rather than making decisions based on reason, commonsense and personal experience.

When did you begin your study? Has this work been published? :eusa_whistle:

As a matter of fact many books have been published on this topic including one called: "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder".

Yes.

But not by you.

Not at all. If a Democrat votes for conservative policies he is accused of being a sell-out, a traitor, a hater, a bigot, a homophobe, a xenophobe, a misogynist, a religious zealot, a greedy person who wants to get rich on the backs of the poor, who is in favor of dirty air, dirty water and he wants people to die on the emergency room floor.
oh im sorry.....so you mean the Republican/Conservatives here who bad mouth "moderate" Republicans do not consider them sell-outs and traitors?......you mean all the nice things they say about them are bullshit?......just having some good old fun with them?......:eusa_eh:

Most conservatives that I know call moderate Republicans - RINOs (Republicans In Name Only).
I don't know what's said here. I'm new here and many people here hurl vile inappropriate insults on this board (both conservative and liberal).

and those "RINOS" get slapped around.....its funny i see so many righties here say they are tolerant of others.....unless you disagree with them.....it works the same way on the left i know.....but we are talking about Moderate Republicans....

Considering the number of trolling douchebag cretins (from both sides of the aisle) roaming this and other boards, the idea that one could start a serious thread and expect it to remain so rather than descend into a morass of inults and partisan flaming strikes me as ludicrous.

Sorry BD, just calling it as I see it...

Then start a new thread. How can this country be turned around.

I already did "what would you do different" - so get to work.

The cause of all of this bickering is the folks that control the debate.

Obama says "Blah....blah...blah" and his media starts saying "Blah...blah...blah...blah...blah" taking it even farther.

Then conservatives says "Well......all of that blah....blah.....blah is daft as a broom-handle.....so why should we even be talking about blah....blah.....blah".

Then the media says "You're a bunch of bigots because you don't think blah...blah....blah is an important issue".

Meanwhile Obama is getting away with whatever the hell he's doing and we can't focus on it because everyone in the media and the left wants to talk about blah....blah...blah....."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back