A request

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
If you are as tired of the same-sex marriage, "[insert your candidate here] sucks" threads as I am, please start new threads and support the endeavors of others who are attempting to do the same. We have a lot of good brains here, on both sides of the aisle and yes; if you ask me to list a few, I can. Can you?

I started here;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/224424-congratulations-mr-president.html#post5307599

So you started a partisan thread and then decided to advertise it by claiming it wasn't. You really think that will get you points?

• Banned
If you are as tired of the same-sex marriage, "[insert your candidate here] sucks" threads as I am, please start new threads and support the endeavors of others who are attempting to do the same. We have a lot of good brains here, on both sides of the aisle and yes; if you ask me to list a few, I can. Can you?

I started here;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/224424-congratulations-mr-president.html#post5307599

So you started a partisan thread and then decided to advertise it by claiming it wasn't. You really think that will get you points?

It wasn't.

Points with who? You're a hack troll.

Thanks. They both look like every other hyper-partisan thread I've ever seen. Try again later.

I don't understand what you want.

She wants to post threads critical of republican and conservatives while also posting threads supportive of democrats and liberals while bemoaning anyone doing the opposite.

Oh, I forgot the new meaning of moderate. A moderate is a republican who votes for liberal policies.

Then start a new thread. How can this country be turned around.

I already did "what would you do different" - so get to work.

The answer is simple. If we can defeat liberalism we will restore our nation to it's former glory.

I have said this in so many words in all of my new threads.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberals must lie in order to get people to vote for the liberal agenda.

Liberals are ruled by their own emotions rather than making decisions based on reason, commonsense and personal experience.

Last edited:
She wants to post threads critical of republican and conservatives while also posting threads supportive of democrats and liberals while bemoaning anyone doing the opposite.

Oh, I forgot the new meaning of moderate. A moderate is a republican who votes for liberal policies.

so does that mean a moderate Democrat votes for Conservative policies?......

Not at all. If a Democrat votes for conservative policies he is accused of being a sell-out, a traitor, a hater, a bigot, a homophobe, a xenophobe, a misogynist, a religious zealot, a greedy person who wants to get rich on the backs of the poor, who is in favor of dirty air, dirty water and he wants people to die on the emergency room floor.

Last edited:

so does that mean a moderate Democrat votes for Conservative policies?......

Not at all. If a Democrat votes for conservative policies he is accused of being a sell-out, a traitor, a hater, a bigot, a homophobe, a xenophobe, a misogynist, a religious zealot, a greedy person who wants to get rich on the backs of the poor, who is in favor of dirty air, dirty water and he wants people to die on the emergency room floor.
oh im sorry.....so you mean the Republican/Conservatives here who bad mouth "moderate" Republicans do not consider them sell-outs and traitors?......you mean all the nice things they say about them are bullshit?......just having some good old fun with them?......:eusa_eh:

Then start a new thread. How can this country be turned around.

I already did "what would you do different" - so get to work.

The answer is simple. If we can defeat liberalism we will restore our nation to it's former glory.

I have said this in so many words in all of my new threads.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberals must lie in order to get people to vote for the liberal agenda.

Liberals are ruled by their own emotions rather than making decisions based on reason, commonsense and personal experience.

When did you begin your study? Has this work been published? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back