A Republican's list of good things about Obama

I am not a Republican, but I am surprised that no one has mentioned that Obama has lowered taxes for millions of Americans.

I thought Republicans were big on tax cuts and would applaud him for this.

Conservatives are big on tax cuts for the rich.

Heck..if you are going to do a dig..at least get it right.

I am not a Republican, but I am surprised that no one has mentioned that Obama has lowered taxes for millions of Americans.

Oops...brain fart. I forgot about their supply-side mantra. It is only tax cuts on the rich that really matter since it will lead to economic prosperity, job creation, and elimination of poverty.

Now, we just got to wait until the Bush tax cuts start kicking in.

Oops...brain fart. I forgot about their supply-side mantra. It is only tax cuts on the rich that really matter since it will lead to economic prosperity, job creation, and elimination of poverty.

Now, we just got to wait until the Bush tax cuts start kicking in.

I thought Congress lowered taxes and the President just signed it? Regardless lower taxes are good so I will give him some credit. He didn't have to sign it but he didn't have to sign NDAA either and the tax issue was a smokescreen for that to slide by unnoticed by the masses. I guess it's a trade off. If I had to pick habeus Corpus or an extra ten bucks a week I would probably take Habeus Corpus though.

I like this message from Obama, as phrased in the SOTU tonight.

Tonight, my message to business leaders is simple: Ask yourselves what you can do to bring jobs back to your country, and your country will do everything we can to help you succeed.

He said something similar on another occasion recently. I like that upbeat appeal to business leaders' creativity and patriotism. Don't know what he has or will or can do in connection with this, but I like the sound of it and I hope something good comes out of that attitude.

Tonight, my message to business leaders is simple: Ask yourselves what you can do to bring jobs back to your country, and your country will do everything we can to help you succeed.

He said something similar on another occasion recently. I like that upbeat appeal to business leaders' creativity and patriotism. Don't know what he has or will or can do in connection with this, but I like the sound of it and I hope something good comes out of that attitude.

Obama needs to ask himself and congress what they can do to stop making it so difficult for business leaders to create jobs and prosper doing so.

The answer is, back off . And let business leaders and owners do what they know is right for their business to prosper and grow.

Killed Osama
Didn't Close Gitmo

He does seem like he is probably a nice guy in real life. But as a president he is a Partisan, Divisive Asshole so it is hard to give him Credit for being nice like the rest of ya. LOL

Obama needs to ask himself and congress what they can do to stop making it so difficult for business leaders to create jobs and prosper doing so.

The answer is, back off . And let business leaders and owners do what they know is right for their business to prosper and grow.

His current language sounds more like that, less like "We have these ideas which our academics came up with which we're sure will help and if you don't hire more people now then you aren't doing it right."

I don't think he is capable of backing off. He is a liberal! :D So at least the new language is better than his earlier approach. A step in the right direction.

Last edited:
He won the Nobel Peace prize...

That was both interesting and amusing.. even in retrospect..

Well let's see..................he delivers his lies so eloquently.

He's had a lot of On the Job Training, not sure how much he learned.

He likes class warfare and believes American needs to be changed.

I'm sure I can think of a few others but it may take a while. :D

Forum List

Back