A Republican's Dream

Mar 18, 2004
President Bush keeps his cab. all together. If Powell wishes to go, we put Armitage at the SoS. If he leaves, then we ask Rudy.

- Bush finds Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, and Mullah Omar before 2008
- Iraq is stable and secured and we have forces in Iraq, but there are less forces, and we aren't being attacked on a daily basis
- Saddam is hung
- Syria pulls a Libya and admits Iraq sent its WMDs to the Bekka Valley; we send inspectors in and dismantle them
- We fund an uprising in Iran and the mullahs are overthrown
- We send forces into Sudan and make Sudan "chapter three..." we end the genocide and terrorism there

- Tommy Franks for President, Paul Bremer for Vice in 2008! Wolfowitz as the SoD, Giuliani as the SoS, Woolsey as the NID, etc.

A guy can dream, right?

wolvie20m said:
It's a good dream..
Well, probably. My guess is that at least some of these things will happen before 2008. Anyway, if back in 1985, someone told you that the Soviet Union had less than 6 years before collapsing, would you have believed it? I wouldn't have!

preemptingyou03 said:
President Bush keeps his cab. all together. If Powell wishes to go, we put Armitage at the SoS. If he leaves, then we ask Rudy.

- Bush finds Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, and Mullah Omar before 2008
- Iraq is stable and secured and we have forces in Iraq, but there are less forces, and we aren't being attacked on a daily basis
- Saddam is hung
- Syria pulls a Libya and admits Iraq sent its WMDs to the Bekka Valley; we send inspectors in and dismantle them
- We fund an uprising in Iran and the mullahs are overthrown
- We send forces into Sudan and make Sudan "chapter three..." we end the genocide and terrorism there

- Tommy Franks for President, Paul Bremer for Vice in 2008! Wolfowitz as the SoD, Giuliani as the SoS, Woolsey as the NID, etc.

A guy can dream, right?

I might add two more: North Korea's nuclear program bankrupts the country causing mass shortages of food, medicine, fuel and clothing. The military joins the populace in an uprising and Kim Il Jung is tied in the street and run over by a column of tanks.

Moslem terrorists attack China, blowing up six of their nuclear facilities in one day. China becomes too preoccupied with fighting the insurgency to dispute the issue when Taiwan declares independence.

Merlin1047 said:
I might add two more: North Korea's nuclear program bankrupts the country causing mass shortages of food, medicine, fuel and clothing. The military joins the populace in an uprising and Kim Il Jung is tied in the street and run over by a column of tanks.

Moslem terrorists attack China, blowing up six of their nuclear facilities in one day. China becomes too preoccupied with fighting the insurgency to dispute the issue when Taiwan declares independence.

I would add one more. (If you don't mind Libertarians having some voice in this dream of yours.)

After Taiwan declares independence....

This creates a Domino effect also freeing other occupied territories including Tibet. The Dalai Lama returns to Tibet triumphantly!

may i add two more to this excellent thread?

- columbia's government defeats the drug lord/terrorist fueled insurgency there. columbia takes back control of all of its territory. columbians know peace for the first time in 60 years.

- pres. bush sends a special envoy (his father perhaps) to india/pakistan and negotiates an end to the problem of kashmir, thus defusing the world's major nuclear conflict flashpoint.

Okay one more -

Bill Gates discovers that I'm his long lost brother, separated at birth. Overjoyed, he sends me ten percent of his money.

Forum List

Back