A reminder Mr. President

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
In order to instruct investigating federal officials such as the FBI as to what is a violation of the oath of office under 5 U.S.C. 3331 and 5 U.S.C. 7311, Executive Order 10450 was issued to serve as a guideline for determining what actions constituted a criminal violation of the oath of office by federal officials. The order affirms thelaw of 5 U.S.C. 7311 that is a criminal violation under 18 U.S.C. 1918 for a member of the government, which includes members of Congress, to “advocate the overthrow of our constitutional form of government.”

Executive Order 10450 states (in part): “Whereas the interest of the national security require that all persons privileged to be employed in…the Government shall be reliable, trustworthy, of good conduct and character, and of complete and unswerving loyalty to the United States… it is hereby ordered as follows:
(a) The investigations conducted pursuant to this order shall be designed to develop information as to whether the employment or retention in employment…of the person being investigated is clearly consistent with the interests of the national security. Such information shall relate, but shall not be limited, to the following:
(4) Advocacy of use of force or violence to overthrow the government of the United States, or of the alteration of the form of the government of the United States by unconstitutional means
An executive order that alters the Second Amendment falls under the penalty of "The alteration of the form of the government of the United States by unconstitutional means.

The amending of the Constitution does not have a place for the Executive Branch with the exception of the Presidents Signature.

Do not violate your oath Mr. President on an action that is clearly forbidden to the Executive.

Executive Order 10450

Email this to all those who need a friendly reminder in DC.
I have a few Constitutional Lawyer friends who are seriously looking at this.

It all boils down to what the President does. If he is smart and shelves the entire debate, we all remain safer and discussion can go back to what we are going to do about our bankruptcy problem. If he isn't smart; we'll see what happens with regard to violation of oath and if this country even takes such oaths seriously.

It all boils down to what the President does. If he is smart and shelves the entire debate, we all remain safer and discussion can go back to what we are going to do about our bankruptcy problem. If he isn't smart; we'll see what happens with regard to violation of oath and if this country even takes such oaths seriously.

I am sure he has his legal team on it too and I hope they have advised him to tread very carefully on this one.

I am sure he has his legal team on it too and I hope they have advised him to tread very carefully on this one.
Time will tell.

They were also discussing the notion that somehow, the federal government has taken it upon itself to believe they have the power to protect people. In truth, they have only that power to protect us from other nations. It is the responsibility of the States and other municipal entities to protect us. They have to also do it without violating the Bill of Rights.

In order to instruct investigating federal officials such as the FBI as to what is a violation of the oath of office under 5 U.S.C. 3331 and 5 U.S.C. 7311, Executive Order 10450 was issued to serve as a guideline for determining what actions constituted a criminal violation of the oath of office by federal officials. The order affirms thelaw of 5 U.S.C. 7311 that is a criminal violation under 18 U.S.C. 1918 for a member of the government, which includes members of Congress, to “advocate the overthrow of our constitutional form of government.”

Executive Order 10450 states (in part): “Whereas the interest of the national security require that all persons privileged to be employed in…the Government shall be reliable, trustworthy, of good conduct and character, and of complete and unswerving loyalty to the United States… it is hereby ordered as follows:
(a) The investigations conducted pursuant to this order shall be designed to develop information as to whether the employment or retention in employment…of the person being investigated is clearly consistent with the interests of the national security. Such information shall relate, but shall not be limited, to the following:
(4) Advocacy of use of force or violence to overthrow the government of the United States, or of the alteration of the form of the government of the United States by unconstitutional means
An executive order that alters the Second Amendment falls under the penalty of "The alteration of the form of the government of the United States by unconstitutional means.

The amending of the Constitution does not have a place for the Executive Branch with the exception of the Presidents Signature.

Do not violate your oath Mr. President on an action that is clearly forbidden to the Executive.

Executive Order 10450

lol

Time will tell.

They were also discussing the notion that somehow, the federal government has taken it upon itself to believe they have the power to protect people. In truth, they have only that power to protect us from other nations. It is the responsibility of the States and other municipal entities to protect us. They have to also do it without violating the Bill of Rights.

Exactly.

During the debates the founders had on the adoption of the Constitution, it was the concern that the Constitution as drafted alone would open the way to tyranny by the central government, thus the BoR.

Obama does not follow the rules. What is worrisome is for the most part he gets away with it .

Forum List

Back