A Remarkable Slip

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
In President Obama's closing statement at last night's debate, he seemed to make a remarkable slip. "All those things are designed to make sure that the American people, their genius, their grit, their determination, is -- is channeled and -- and they have an opportunity to succeed. And everybody's getting a fair shot. And everybody's getting a fair share," Obama said, before quickly correcting himself and adding.

In President Obama's closing statement at last night's debate, he seemed to make a remarkable slip. "All those things are designed to make sure that the American people, their genius, their grit, their determination, is -- is channeled and -- and they have an opportunity to succeed. And everybody's getting a fair shot. And everybody's getting a fair share," Obama said, before quickly correcting himself and adding.

Last edited:

Ha...I can't believe this is the first thread on this. I heard it loud and clear and assumed FOX and all of you Obama haters would be all over that one.

• Banned

Ha...I can't believe this is the first thread on this. I heard it loud and clear and assumed FOX and all of you Obama haters would be all over that one.

Yeah Obama "haters" made him say it, moron. You really are a waste of space on this board. You never have anything worthwhile to add. All you do is drift through threads saying, "prove it"? "Have a link?" "You're an Obama hater". etc., etc.

STFU!

Yeah Obama "haters" made him say it, moron. You really are a waste of space on this board. You never have anything worthwhile to add. All you do is drift through threads saying, "prove it"? "Have a link?" "You're an Obama hater". etc., etc.

STFU!

Wow, you summed him or her up perfectly. Gotta Rep ya for that Spot-On assessment. :)

STFU!

Is my assessment of you being an "Obama hater" incorrect?

• Banned

STFU!

Yes. I don't hate him..I DESPISE his very being! Got it, asshole?

Not sure i'd be calling it a remarkable slip. He's been saying this kind of stuff for years now. You either choose to pay attention to it or not.

STFU!

No shit, Dick Tracy. Now stop whining about someone throwing the truth in your face.

• Banned

No shit, Dick Tracy. Now stop whining about someone throwing the truth in your face.

Listen Skippy, you're the one that replied with one of the stupiest remarks posted in recent memory which also...was totally unrelated to the topic. I and others called you out and you say that I'm whining? :lol:

Like I said..SFTU. You're too stupid to post with the adults. I hear Imdb has a board called The Sandbox. Go post among your peers. :razz:

Forum List

Back