A Religious Experience

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Well....it is Sunday.....and so I will prove that there is a God!

Saturday night, the NYRangers skated into Montreal, and promptly went down 4-0 to“Les habitants

But....a few short prayers.....and the Broadway Blues wound up with a 6-5 win!!!!!!

Atheists, continent-wide, fell to their knees!!!

Last edited:
I'm impressed. You worship a god that can be convinced by your prayers to cheat, and use his omnipotent powers to effect the outcome of a silly game when the only ones really affected are the fools who bet on the outcome, and the millionaires who put on the spectacle. It's a shame that he couldn't be bothered to help countless people who will starve, or otherwise die today because they aren't as important in his eyes as a game. I guess if you worship a god like that, it's only natural that you would support someone as unethical as Trump..

I'm impressed. You worship a god that can be convinced by your prayers to cheat, and use his omnipotent powers to effect the outcome of a silly game when the only ones really affected are the fools who bet on the outcome, and the millionaires who put on the spectacle. It's a shame that he couldn't be bothered to help countless people who will starve, or otherwise die today because they aren't as important in his eyes as a game. I guess if you worship a god like that, it's only natural that you would support someone as unethical as Trump..

Many times I've read that one need be intelligent to understand humor.

And....you just proved it.

See if you can save up for a brain transplant.

Any time New York fans get to witness the defeat of either Cary Price, Montreal goalie....or his brother, David Price, Red Sox pitcher....we see same as a religious experience.

A blessing from above.

How can you tell when a crazy person is trying to tell a joke?

You can't because your IQ has yet to climb to double digits....

OK, now see there? That is what my question was about. I have no idea if you were trying to make a joke, or just spouting the same mindless crap you usually spout,

OK, now see there? That is what my question was about. I have no idea if you were trying to make a joke, or just spouting the same mindless crap you usually spout,

No reason for you to slither back in a vapid attempt to save face....just admit you're a dunce.

Won't come as a shock to any who have seen your posts.

I won't mention that Ranger blue is the color of the blood in my veins, 'cause then some dunce would screech that blood is red.

Oh...that would be you.....you dunce.

No reason for you to slither back in a vapid attempt to save face....just admit you're a dunce.

I won't mention that Ranger blue is the color of the blood in my veins, 'cause then some dunce would screech that blood is red.

Ok.. I see you are back to spouting the same crap you always spout. See what i mean? There is no way to tell if a crazy person is trying to tell a joke.

Ok.. I see you are back to spouting the same crap you always spout. See what i mean? There is no way to tell if a crazy person is trying to tell a joke.

Looks like you are finally catching on to how you've embarrassed yourself.

Couldn't happen to a nicer.

Now....look at it again, and try to figure out exactly when you put your foot in your mouth:

Well....it is Sunday.....and so I will prove that there is a God!

Saturday night, the NYRangers skated into Montreal, and promptly went down 4-0 to“Les habitants

But....a few short prayers.....and the Broadway Blues wound up with a 6-5 win!!!!!!

Atheists, continent-wide, fell to their knees!!!

Forum List

Back