A Refugee from Liberal La-La Land

Deornwulf

Nov 10, 2004
Greetings, board members. I come to you on the suggestion of a conservative member of another forum. I am glad to find a refuge from the meaningless bleatings of the Liberal Sheeple.

After lurking for several days, I have determined that it is safe for me to be proud to be an American, believe in George W. Bush, make fun of France, and engage in meaningful discourse with fellow Conservatives and the occasional (but rare) Lucid Liberal.

Anything else you need to know?

Hey, now.. France makes a damn nice coffee pot..

Welcome, tho.. I came from another board as well, and LOVE it here. :D

Deornwulf said:
Greetings, board members. I come to you on the suggestion of a conservative member of another forum. I am glad to find a refuge from the meaningless bleatings of the Liberal Sheeple.

After lurking for several days, I have determined that it is safe for me to be proud to be an American, believe in George W. Bush, make fun of France, and engage in meaningful discourse with fellow Conservatives and the occasional (but rare) Lucid Liberal.

I'm sure there is but that's a damn good start ! Welcome !!

Damn. Another conservative. And I just had my teeth sharpened in hopes of getting a bite out of some fresh liberal meat.

:teeth:

Welcome to the board.

Is there a thread in which one can go to just rant and rave about the world in general or in specific about bad things in one's everyday life?

(I got an email that felt like a punch in the stomach.... :2guns: )

You conservatives multiply like rabbits!!!

Anyway welcome to the boards!!

Deornwulf said:

LOL :D Unfortunately there are Morons in our midst, including Bullypulpit, CivilLiberty, MrMarbles, and others. Help me kill them :D And also I'm adding to your reputation!!!!!! :D

Welcome aboard. I still post on another site that is far more liberal than this one. I come to this site in order to get some peace.

Forum List

Back