A refugee from another board

Lokiate

Super Beast
Jul 25, 2011
Slipping into the twilight zone
I found this place through a former member of a board I used to frequent that was overrun by out of control frat boys that were more interested in "lulz", than any type of debate. I look forward to having enjoyable discussions and debates here.

Welcome aboard.
Thick skin will be needed at times :)
You WILL get lively debate depending on what your definition of 'lively' is. :eusa_angel:

I found this place through a former member of a board I used to frequent that was overrun by out of control frat boys that were more interested in "lulz", than any type of debate. I look forward to having enjoyable discussions and debates here.

LOL. Have you read through some of the threads here?

But the good thing about this forum is there's something for everyone. Frat boys and serious debaters alike.

Well, that's my impression, anyway. I'm a noob. :redface:

Last edited:

Welcome to USMB, Lokiate. Hope you like it here.

Greetings to the new folks.
Prepare for Percy's Gauntlet. If you fail..well...we USMB'ers will Bro you to death.

Forum List

Back