A refresher incase anyone forgot...

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I have a question, Jeremy.

Does that apply to muslins?

I have a question, Jeremy.

Does that apply to muslins?

only when going thru tsa screenings, oh, and newly immigrated French Canadians

I call bullshit.

But the member States can...

*grumbles about 'no human sacrifice'*

Forum List

Back