A "Red Pill" Black Woman and the democrat party...

"Red pill"? :wtf:

Political parties are kinda like drugs, so I like the analogy.

Two observations -- one, there's no such thing as "the democrat party" and two ------ why do you go out of your way to describe her as 'black'?

Two observations -- one, there's no such thing as "the democrat party" and two ------ why do you go out of your way to describe her as 'black'?

I don't...she does....asswipe......or do you prefer shit stain.....?

Didn't watch the video did you. Typical. Spew your BS with no knowledge of what was said. Just go away dude. You're too stupid to engage with.

Aww, you know why he made sure to point out she's black 5 times. It's the same reason why he shared the video in the first place.

Who wrote your thread title, Dumbass?

Aww, you know why he made sure to point out she's black 5 times. It's the same reason why he shared the video in the first place.

Apparently he posts a YouTube video which by definition is already available to everybody, because he's got no point of his own, and he's race-obsessed.

Moving on............

Apparently he posts a YouTube video which by definition is already available to everybody, because he's got no point of his own, and he's race-obsessed.

Moving on............

Race obsessed? He just likes when blacks repeat things he already believes. He just likes it more when a black person says it so he can hide behind them. It's a pretty popular tactic but also super obvious lacking finesse

Who wrote your thread title, Dumbass?

The woman in the video is referring to the black peoples blindly following the democrats. So in effect SHE did, which you would know if you pulled your head out of your ass and watched the video.

Forum List

Back