A recession is due, and it will happen under Trump

Any hitch in the economy now is just a pause in the recovery from The Great Obamacession.

Under any conditions, there was no recession under Obama. The last recession was the Great Republican Recession of 2008. As any independent economist will tell you. You remember, started before Obama took office, and at which time the economy was loosing over 1 million jobs every month. Dipshit.

Obama's first 18 months were recession.

Followed by the most anemic and tepid recovery in history.

I get that you're a hack, but you're making a fool of yourself.

Any hitch in the economy now is just a pause in the recovery from The Great Obamacession.

Under any conditions, there was no recession under Obama. The last recession was the Great Republican Recession of 2008. As any independent economist will tell you. You remember, started before Obama took office, and at which time the economy was loosing over 1 million jobs every month. Dipshit.

Obama's first 18 months were recession.

Followed by the most anemic and tepid recovery in history.

I get that you're a hack, but you're making a fool of yourself.
Corrections

The first 18 months of Obama's admin were involved with a gigantic recession caused by GOP policies.

A slow recovery then happened because of those massive GOP economic failures.

We get that you are a partisan shill, but you have to be better at it.

Absolutely there will be a recession, but it will be short and very mild. No one to blame, as it's already overdue.

Not with the tariffs and the mounting trade war. We are marching toward complete economic collapse.

We normals must pull Trump back from the abyss.

The only economic collapse going on is where the thieving Ds are running the states they run into the ground. Do you consider idiocy normal, just wondering.

Whether Trump goes 4 or 8 years, the fact is that a recession is due in America. This is based on time alone, independent of who is in the White House.

Will you people blame Obama when it arrives, or will you be consistent and blame Trump?

when did obama initiate tarriffs and eliminate the local tax deduction?

i'll wait

Absolutely there will be a recession, but it will be short and very mild. No one to blame, as it's already overdue.

Not with the tariffs and the mounting trade war. We are marching toward complete economic collapse.

We normals must pull Trump back from the abyss.

The only economic collapse going on is where the thieving Ds are running the states they run into the ground. Do you consider idiocy normal, just wondering.

Sadly, here in the peoples republic of California, it's all too normal.

That said, this trade war of Trumps is driving the car into a brick wall. It's just dumb. It undoes the tax cuts that have got the economic engine going.

Now I understand where you are coming from. Trump's policies will drive CA, IL, MA, NJ & NY into default long before the wall is reached. Net real spendable is shrinking within the Blue Wall due to the federal deduction caps and SALT increases while wage push inflation in red states is becoming a real problem so the Fed will hike interest rates. Right now IL offers tax exempt yields 0.75% higher than the 10 year treasury 3.75% v 3%. That was last seen in the pre-income tax era. I am somewhat surprised that IL is not in default already. There is no bankruptcy for states, just takings clause lawsuits and criminal proceedings against the current and retired members state governments if even one bondholder is not a state resident. Trump would not prefer being poked in the eye with a sharp stick rather than see the Democratic state party machines go to jail. I do suspect Obama will be exempted from prison when IL can no longer roll over it debts and other hinky states will be sucked in by the IL default.

when did obama initiate tarriffs and eliminate the local tax deduction?

i'll wait

Your (once) New Messiah didn't initate any tariffs (or tarriffs either). He did nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero to protect American workers from predatory foreign slave masters dumping their cheap shit on what was, pre-Obama, our country.

Forum List

Back