A reason to vote for Mitt Romney

Others include his decades of experience balancing budgets,

You do know he did that through intense revenue increases, right? As in, he raised taxes and fees. Any spending cuts he enacted were a fraction of how he balanced the budget in MA, and some of those spending cuts ended up raising taxes in cities and towns. He made his office look good, but he did it at the expense of everyone else.

eliminating corruption and successful leadership.

Caving to democrats in his state and passing Romneycare is successful leadership? Changing with the winds like a wind sock is successful leadership?

But hey what do I know?

You seem to know what you need to in order to justify voting for someone you know won't be good for the country.

Obama wants to fundamentally transform America; Romney doesn't.

All the reason I need.

All the reason you need is (R).

Bingo! How else do you explain them still supporting Romney even though he is now doing a 180 on most of the issues they cited as reasons for supporting him.

Which means he's no different from any democrat. All that matters to either side is the letter in front of their name.

Are you kidding? Sure, it's worse than Iran Contra and having over 130 officials in Reagan administration convicted of Felonies.
Well, maybe you were a child then and don't know. Take a little time from your posting career and look up Iran Contra.

He's a good and decent man. I miss the White House being held in the greatest respect. This current resident has sullied and all but spat on the tenure of honor passed down by other President's.

He's a good and decent man. I miss the White House being held in the greatest respect. This current resident has sullied and all but spat on the tenure of honor passed down by other President's.

Oh good lord, I guess decency is in the eye of the beholder.

Indeed...all the sullying and spitting I've seen has been by "people" like LadyGunSlinger.

Forum List

Back