A Really Mediocre President

Explained by whom? The wingnuts? You guys keep him so busy refuting the lies about him, he barely has time to explain anything.

It does not make sense for Republicans to criticize Obama the way they do when they never, ever, criticized the stupid crap that Bush did.

And the point is that Obama is a better president on his worst day than Bush ever was on his best day.

Have something--anything to back that up, hair boy?
Republicans criticized Bush all the time. I've posted links to criticism from Jeff Flake on the prescription drug benefit.
But even if they didnt, so what?
It makes sense for Republicans to criticise policies that are driving us into the ditch economically and endangering us worldwide. that's called taking responsibility. If they dont, who will? MSNBC??
Bush was faced with far more difficult problems than Obama. And while he had a mixed record some of his decisions were excellent. He surrounded himself with smart people and took their advice.
Obama has surrounded himself with yes-men. he doesn't know what he doesnt know. he still doesnt get it, despite getting drubbed in 3 elections.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?? I hate your posts. They are always full of lies, things you just make up. And your hostility is ridiculous. I think you're a serial killer or something. Weirdo.

OK, so you admit you made the whole thing up and have nothing to back your statements.
I thought that was the case.
You are rapidly joining the ranks of "Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement."
Congratulations, moron.

58,000+ needlessly dead young troops and the fool Great Society debacle puts LBJ at the top of my lifetime's crappiest prez list.

Say what you want, but LBJ was an operator. He was absolutely competent and probably the best president in terms of getting his agenda through Congress. You may not like that agenda, but that's a different story.
Ford inherited an untenable situation. He was very limited in what he could do anyway with a very hostile Democratic Congress and post Watergate syndrome.
Bush I was doing fine right up until he sold out to the Democrats in Congress. This seems to be a family trait, btw.
Obama is as mendacious as Nixon, as ambitious as Johnson, and as competent as Carter. He still does not get why people are turning from him and still thinks his personal charisma counts for something. He doesn't know what he doesn't know, and isn't smart enough to hire people who can tell him. He is easily the worst president since WW2. Possibly the worst president in the 20/21st Centuries. We might even be talking Mt Rushmore of Bad Presidents here,right there with Warren Harding.

Obama's popularity is booming with the right wing.

They have raised his rating from "Fail" to "Mediocre"

This is shaping up to be a landslide in 2012

You mean the right wing of the Democratic Party, right?

I agree we'll see a landslide in 2012. But probably not what you have in mind.

We shall see my friend....we shall see

I can't wait to see the stiff that the Republicans put up there

One of us has a track record of beig right and one of us has a track record of being wrong. Care to guess which is which?
Maybe this will help:
At the beginning of the summer, most observers expected Republicans to win all three of the big elections on Nov. 3. Two weeks out, it suddenly looks very possible that Republicans will win only one: the Virginia governor's race. The other two will be lost—not to superior Democratic organizing and messaging, but to the GOP's own divisions.
By all rights, the special election in New York's 23rd Congressional District should be a Republican cakewalk. Stretching across the hunting and fishing towns along the Great Lakes and Canadian border, the district contains Fort Drum, base of the 10th Mountain division, and re-elected its Republican congressman in the disaster years of 2006 and 2008 by margins of 60-plus percent.

Yet polls show the Republican candidate in serious trouble. State Republican Party leaders prevented an open primary race and instead engineered the nomination of one of their own, moderate, pro-choice Assemblywoman Deirdre Scozzafava.

Angry conservatives in the 23rd rebelled, rallying to the third-party candidacy of local accountant Doug Hoffman. Hoffman and Scozzafava are splitting the Republican vote between them, allowing Democrat Bill Owen to emerge as the front-runner.

Conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt this week offered a stern condemnation of this fratricide on his popular program, calling the third-party candidate:

.... a wrecker, a selfish "look at me" poser .... It takes an outsized ego to look at poll after poll that puts you behind not one but two candidates by more than 10 points and still declare yourself in the hunt.

Whoops! Sorry, rewind. Fzzzzwwwwvvvvwwwzzzp. That was an editing error. Hugh Hewitt was not blasting Doug Hoffman, the third-party candidate in New York. In fact, Hoffman is the darling of talk radio and Fox News, which have helped to spread Hoffman Fever for the past few weeks.

No, Hewitt was attacking the third-party candidate in New Jersey's gubernatorial race, an independent named Chris Daggett who has drawn votes from the official Republican standard-bearer, Chris Christie.

Have something--anything to back that up, hair boy?
Republicans criticized Bush all the time. I've posted links to criticism from Jeff Flake on the prescription drug benefit.
But even if they didnt, so what?
It makes sense for Republicans to criticise policies that are driving us into the ditch economically and endangering us worldwide. that's called taking responsibility. If they dont, who will? MSNBC??
Bush was faced with far more difficult problems than Obama. And while he had a mixed record some of his decisions were excellent. He surrounded himself with smart people and took their advice.
Obama has surrounded himself with yes-men. he doesn't know what he doesnt know. he still doesnt get it, despite getting drubbed in 3 elections.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?? I hate your posts. They are always full of lies, things you just make up. And your hostility is ridiculous. I think you're a serial killer or something. Weirdo.

OK, so you admit you made the whole thing up and have nothing to back your statements.
I thought that was the case.
You are rapidly joining the ranks of "Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement."
Congratulations, moron.

How many times have I provided you information and you just ignored it?? How many times have other people provided you information and you ignore them, too?? So don't even try to pull that on me, Mr. You don't want answers. You just want us to respond so that you can continue with your obnoxious denials of the truth. It's not hard to figure out. Do you think you're playing with kids???

Thanks for the compliment!!!

Lastly, you have been given plenty of substantiated statements. But you don't read them!!! You have no desire to know the truth. And there is a moron here, but it sure isn't me. Look in the mirror, nutbucket.

:lol::lol::lol: OMG!! That always cracks me up!!

One of us has a track record of beig right and one of us has a track record of being wrong. Care to guess which is which?
Maybe this will help:
At the beginning of the summer, most observers expected Republicans to win all three of the big elections on Nov. 3. Two weeks out, it suddenly looks very possible that Republicans will win only one: the Virginia governor's race. The other two will be lost—not to superior Democratic organizing and messaging, but to the GOP's own divisions.
By all rights, the special election in New York's 23rd Congressional District should be a Republican cakewalk. Stretching across the hunting and fishing towns along the Great Lakes and Canadian border, the district contains Fort Drum, base of the 10th Mountain division, and re-elected its Republican congressman in the disaster years of 2006 and 2008 by margins of 60-plus percent.

Yet polls show the Republican candidate in serious trouble. State Republican Party leaders prevented an open primary race and instead engineered the nomination of one of their own, moderate, pro-choice Assemblywoman Deirdre Scozzafava.

Angry conservatives in the 23rd rebelled, rallying to the third-party candidacy of local accountant Doug Hoffman. Hoffman and Scozzafava are splitting the Republican vote between them, allowing Democrat Bill Owen to emerge as the front-runner.

Conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt this week offered a stern condemnation of this fratricide on his popular program, calling the third-party candidate:

.... a wrecker, a selfish "look at me" poser .... It takes an outsized ego to look at poll after poll that puts you behind not one but two candidates by more than 10 points and still declare yourself in the hunt.

Whoops! Sorry, rewind. Fzzzzwwwwvvvvwwwzzzp. That was an editing error. Hugh Hewitt was not blasting Doug Hoffman, the third-party candidate in New York. In fact, Hoffman is the darling of talk radio and Fox News, which have helped to spread Hoffman Fever for the past few weeks.

No, Hewitt was attacking the third-party candidate in New Jersey's gubernatorial race, an independent named Chris Daggett who has drawn votes from the official Republican standard-bearer, Chris Christie.

When have you ever been right?

Forum List

Back