A reality for the Left ... Islam is at war with the west !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
i feel the need to inform the Left that Islam has declared war on the west !!! the reality that the left in America refuses to accept is that we didn't start this war the muslims did !!! proof ??? in recent yrs who has been carrying out most of the terrorist attacks across the globe??who has been slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people[ genocide] in Africa ?? the list goes on and on ....so before you bitch and whine about the wars we are in stop and think about the religion that started it ...ISLAM!!

Last edited:
If the entirety of Islam was at war with the west I think things would look a lot different. At worst you could say that Islam does not like the west for reasons that have nothing to do with religion or hating our freedoms.

If the entirety of Islam was at war with the west I think things would look a lot different. At worst you could say that Islam does not like the west for reasons that have nothing to do with religion or hating our freedoms.

At best maybe. It does go down hill from there.

when we send troops to fight our wars that doesn't mean the entire populace picks up a rifle [mom ,grandma,little Johny ect] and goes out to fight our enemies !!! our troops get support and funding from the American people !! the Islamic radicals get their support from muslims !!!

when we send troops to fight our wars that doesn't mean the entire populace picks up a rifle [mom ,grandma,little Johny ect] and goes out to fight our enemies !!! our troops get support and funding from the American people !! the Islamic radicals get their support from muslims !!!

So what do you want? A Holy War?

A Jihad??? Never Happen. :lol:

we've got one weather we want it or not !!

Forum List

Back