A Realistic Obama Dilemma:Where Can He Campaign Without A Massive Public Protest?

He can campaign anywhere.

The majority of America still likes him. Alot.

LOL!

There is ONE person in real life I know that liked Obama that will still vote for him, ONE! I'd say there are a good 16 or so that voted for Obama that will either sit the election out or vote someone else.

Good OP, and I wonder where the lazy, quiescent GOP RINO establishment is on this - they should use the leftwing technique of sending hecklers everywhere he goes to make sure he doesn't get away with his "it's all the tea party's fault" BS.

You can bet--with all the insults and name calling this administration and their cohorts have launched at tea party groups across this country--they'll be in attendance at every single place Obama wants to land Air Force 1 to give another perfectly pronounced campaign speech--:clap2:

What comes around--goes around.

If Obama wins Indiana,Ohio,Penn,Fla,Virginia,Iowa,Colorado,Michigan,Nevada and New Hampshire,Then Hell has frozen over and I am moving to Australia where its still gonna be 85 degrees!

If Obama wins Indiana,Ohio,Penn,Fla,Virginia,Iowa,Colorado,Michigan,Nevada and New Hampshire,Then Hell has frozen over and I am moving to Australia where its still gonna be 85 degrees!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out racist

Don't bother asking the Republicans for help. After all, look at their town halls. Worse. Look how many states have had huge anti Republican demonstrations in the last year.

He can campaign anywhere.

The majority of America still likes him. Alot.

LOL!

There is ONE person in real life I know that liked Obama that will still vote for him, ONE! I'd say there are a good 16 or so that voted for Obama that will either sit the election out or vote someone else.

In my own family--which is still impossible for me to believe ha.ha.--but most voted for Obama and are now wearing bags over their heads. They have no intention of voting for him again.

Don't bother asking the Republicans for help. After all, look at their town halls. Worse. Look how many states have had huge anti Republican demonstrations in the last year.

And those demonstrations against Republicans would be WHERE?---:lol::lol: And don't even go to Wisconsin and the union vote--YOU LOST THAT ONE.

LINK TO THAT CLAIM.

Colorado's democrat governor Hickenlooper has already stated Obama is toast in this state. You can count the rest in the GOP column too. 2012 is going to look like Custer's last stand for Barack Obama.

John Hickenlooper: Colorado tough for Barack Obama - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

IOW--right now it's not if Obama will lose--but how badly he is going to lose.

now now,just because I can eat watermelon and think of Obama at the same time,doesnt make me a racist. Thats like saying, I can drive and text at the same time,but it doesnt mean Im a dumbass teen obama supporter.

Forum List

Back