A real solution to illegal immigration

America like a Bad Wart! :clap2:

If a person is black but not from Africa would he still be called an African-American?

A real solution to illegal immigration

Get the Israelis to put us up a wall and patrol it, they do a fantastic job in Israel keeping the sand monkeys out.

You want a real solution? How about this:

Make illegal entry and overstay a fineable offense instead of deportation. If the illegals have been working hard enough or have a large enough support network they can pay the fine and back taxes and apply for some kind of provisional visa without fear of deportation.

If they pay, they stay. If they can't adios. If they committed any other type of crime, they are not eligible.

This way the only people left as illegals are the ones who are too poor or the criminals who are trying to avoid being documented (the people who we don't want anyway)

Pass a law that everyone needs to carry ID as a US citizen, then round up all the beaners without papers and send them to work in a prison camp up in Alaska for 2 years. I bet they never come back.

What is the real solution to illegal immigration? One way or another their going to continue to immigrate into our country. Our country is so diverse and multiculutral that its so hard to tell who's who.

Whether it is on a bus, airplane, train or by sea people make mistakes in these places and it takes just one slipup to migrate 100 immigrants into the US.

My mother was an illegal immigrant when she got here but she worked hard and didn't get in trouble with the law. That's a little funny saying that because my mom is the most honest, responsible, caring person. Now my mother, through me (because i was born here) she now has a right just like any other american citizen born in the US.

On the other hand, there are those ones like the criminals that shouldn't be here. What ends up happening to them is that they go to jail (eventually (bad karma)) and get sent back to their country. Thats how it should be done. If they are a menace to society they do not need to be here.

What is the real solution to illegal immigration? One way or another their going to continue to immigrate into our country. Our country is so diverse and multiculutral that its so hard to tell who's who.

Whether it is on a bus, airplane, train or by sea people make mistakes in these places and it takes just one slipup to migrate 100 immigrants into the US.

My mother was an illegal immigrant when she got here but she worked hard and didn't get in trouble with the law. That's a little funny saying that because my mom is the most honest, responsible, caring person. Now my mother, through me (because i was born here) she now has a right just like any other american citizen born in the US.

On the other hand, there are those ones like the criminals that shouldn't be here. What ends up happening to them is that they go to jail (eventually (bad karma)) and get sent back to their country. Thats how it should be done. If they are a menace to society they do not need to be here.

You want a real solution? How about this:

Make illegal entry and overstay a fineable offense instead of deportation. If the illegals have been working hard enough or have a large enough support network they can pay the fine and back taxes and apply for some kind of provisional visa without fear of deportation.

If they pay, they stay. If they can't adios. If they committed any other type of crime, they are not eligible.

This way the only people left as illegals are the ones who are too poor or the criminals who are trying to avoid being documented (the people who we don't want anyway)

UHMMM. YEA THATS HOW IT WORKS.... and no it wasn't a large support network. She worked hard to get to where she is at now nobody helped her and raised me by herself. My mom had to pay a large fee plus lawyers, paperwork, and as far as taxes my mother payed them all. She paid taxes just like everyone else. She paid rent, bills, food, clothing, bus fare and everything you buy that taxes are apllied to. There are many Mexicans who are hardworking and above all very loyal. Its just too bad that their country can't provide what the United States of America can.

Mexicans are not the only illegal immigrants here in the US.

Any illegal immigrant criminal should not be part of our society.

Forum List

Back