A Real Physicist Responds to the Climate Change Scam

"Earth isn't getting warmer. It's just a cyclical phenomenae that'll settle and return to normal in a little while."

Desruction_of_Krypton_Superman_The_Movie.jpg

Yes, any time now, back to normal...

Trevor_Howard_Superman_The_Movie.jpg

Superman78KryptonExplodes.jpg

Delta, thank you for confirming that AGW kooks like yourself get your science out of comic books.

Is this how real scientists act, or is this more how Marxists act?

It's how senile paranoid loons make stuff up.

Birds of a feather. I suspect creeping senility is a problem with many of the deniers here.

One of the outstanding marks of (in)distinction in the Statement was the poison word incontrovertible, which describes few items in physics, certainly not this one.

Is this how real scientists act, or is this more how Marxists act?

It's how senile paranoid loons make stuff up.

Birds of a feather. I suspect creeping senility is a problem with many of the deniers here.

One of the outstanding marks of (in)distinction in the Statement was the poison word incontrovertible, which describes few items in physics, certainly not this one.
Frank, it is amazing the stoopidity of these nutjobs. Keep up the good fight. Quoting Lewis and having manmoth say it's made up is flat out hilarious. I love how he/she keeps its blinders on. It must be how he/she reviews the other material to which he/she mentions in here giving us the proof that he/she is a nutjob. CheckMate. :badgrin: :udaman:

When all the science says you're a kook, you have to settle for celebrating 4-year-old debunked paranoid ravings.

Pity the poor deniers. These are the "victories" they've been reduced to crowing about.

When all the science says you're a kook, you have to settle for celebrating 4-year-old debunked paranoid ravings.

Pity the poor deniers. These are the "victories" they've been reduced to crowing about.

One of the outstanding marks of (in)distinction in the Statement was the poison word incontrovertible, which describes few items in physics, certainly not this one. -- Hal Lewis, a real scientist

"Earth isn't getting warmer. It's just a cyclical phenomenae that'll settle and return to normal in a little while."

Great, if you saw it in a movie, or heard it in a song, it must be true..right?

And if 1 scientist says it isn't happening but 99 say it is that's what you choose to believe? You're JUST like the movie people.

Still digesting infrared images of the sunlit side of the Earth?

Nah..just reached my boredom threshold with you...you want to believe energy moves both ways even when the second law of thermodynamics says it doesn't...go ahead and believe.

Still digesting infrared images of the sunlit side of the Earth?

Nah..just reached my boredom threshold with you...you want to believe energy moves both ways even when the second law of thermodynamics says it doesn't...go ahead and believe.

I love your feeling that the Earth can't radiate toward the Sun. Hilarious!!

And if 1 scientist says it isn't happening but 99 say it is that's what you choose to believe? You're JUST like the movie people.

Come on, the real ratio is 75/77.

Why do you supposed the 2 scientists disgreed with their peers?

Lindzen and Singer? Why don't you look them up. I mean it is not as if they are shrinking violets. Both testified in front of Congress as the the harmlessness of smoking.

Forum List

Back